Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law

Go down

Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law Empty Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law

Post by Ponee Mon May 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Dollar crisis be resolved through the amendment of the Central Bank Law NB-99207-635663375144089415

Tamimi: "The Committee supports the central bank to amend the new law, which is now in the Council of State and we are waiting send it to us for discussion and reading in the House of Representatives sessions

Announced the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi, Monday, that the solution to the dollar crisis is not until after the amendment of the Central Bank Law.

He said al-Tamimi told the "Qurtas News" that "the crisis relating to the market, especially with the rise of the dollar against the dinar as well as financial liquidity, can not be controlled, but to amend the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. 94 of 2004 and in harmony with the stage Wares of the country" .

It added that "the Committee supports the central bank to amend the new law, which is now in the Council of State and we are waiting send it to us for discussion and reading in the House of Representatives."

She pointed out that "the adoption of the amendment to the Law of the Central Bank will make him independent of the government in his administration," indicating that "the economic problems began Ttrutb result of a law conflicts with a lot of economic and financial aspects that have been developed in Iraq."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi banking system Atkn of 54 banks, including seven state banks Islamist, one of them newly established, as well as 23 commercial banks special distributed by nine Islamic banks, and there are also 15 branches of foreign banks, and there are many institutions that do some banking business, including 34 money transfer and nearly 200 belonging to the banks foreign exchange company or dealing with banks with loan guarantee company and to finance small and medium enterprises with two companies for services of electronic banking and smart card company, in addition to nearly 800 branch subsidiary banks and distributed all over the governorates of Iraq.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum