Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects

Go down

A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  Empty A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects

Post by Ponee Sun May 03, 2015 11:55 am

A delegation from the World Bank plans to visit Iraq to agree on the financing of the stalled projects  Efeer345435

The World Bank expressed its readiness to provide all kinds of possible support for Iraq in the area of ​​the budget deficit or funding stalled projects address, as revealed by the high-level technical delegation from the bank visited Iraq on the eighth of May to determine priorities and projects that the bank can contribute to the funding.

This came during a meeting between Minister of Planning and Salman al-Jumaili, and World Bank Vice-Chairman of Hafez Ghanem.

A statement from the Ministry of Planning, received / scales News / copy of "The minister Dr. Salman al-Jumaili discussed with World Bank Vice President for Sunrise East and Africa Hafez Ghanem, the possibility of the World Bank to support Iraq financially to cope with the budget deficit and the reconstruction of the liberated areas and help the displaced."

The Minister of Planning during the throw that "Iraq is not a poor country but it is a country with good economic potential qualify it to fulfill its financial obligations," explaining that "exceptional circumstances experienced by the country during the last period marked by the assault ... terrorist fierce on the security side and the resulting waves of displacement impacted negatively on the development plans accompanied by a drop in oil prices has brought about a sudden case of the lack of liquidity to address the situation. "

He called Jumaili the World Bank to "provide support for Iraq by contributing to the financing of the reconstruction of the liberated areas Fund so that the fund is unable to perform his duties in those areas that have been to a lot of destruction long infrastructure and the role of citizens and various services," he said. "The other problem that Iraq is facing today is the existence of a large number of ongoing and which has been the completion of the projects advanced rates but because of the lack of liquidity are no longer able to finance its continuation to be completed by the time timings. "
The minister stressed that the World Bank can work to finance investment projects that will provide more job opportunities to attract young people in addition to the agricultural sector, which is largely to be a key contributor in the formation of gross domestic product projects.

For his part, World Bank Vice President Salman kept on the bank's readiness to provide all kinds of possible support for Iraq in addressing the budget deficit or the financing of the stalled projects .. revealing the high-level technical delegation from the World Bank visited Iraq on the eighth of May to determine priorities and projects the bank can contribute to the financing through Masiqdmh of loans in this area.

He said Ghanem said, "is eager to help Iraq Bank to enable it to cope with the economic crisis, which is going through a difficult and complex crisis," referring to loans granted by the Bank of Iraq is accessible and relevant loans low interest compared with those loans granted by organizations or international banks.

Accompanying the vice president of Bank delegation included all of the bank's regional director Fred Belhadj and the Special Representative of the World Bank Robert presence in Iraq .. The meeting was attended on the Iraqi side of the Director General of the Department of International Cooperation at the Ministry of Planning Ms. Anwar beautiful brown. End

http://goo.gl/7JkKgI

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum