Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash

Go down

40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash Empty 40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash

Post by Ponee Sun May 03, 2015 10:14 am

40,ooo volunteers from Anbar tribes are preparing to fight Daash 29-3385

Six villages liberalization in the vicinity of hand-Baghdadi 
BAGHDAD - morning 
intensified security forces and Anbar tribes, of preparations intended to fight the «battle victory» to cleanse the province of terrorists «Daash» especially following the announcement of the Anbar tribes Council, the readiness of 40 000 fighters to participate in the upcoming battles, as well as make the security forces, more victories, when he was able to get close to a distance of 500 meters from the Karma district center, and the success of the liberalization of six villages in al-Baghdadi, and killed tens of «Aldoaash». This comes at a time in which A source in the Federal Police, that all the Baiji refinery facilities north of Tikrit under the control of the security forces, while stationed at the refinery forces killed 32 terrorists during repel the attack a failed attack by terrorists «Daash». The head of the clan Almentvdh Council against gangs «Daash» in Anbar, Faisal Alasavi for «Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network»: The 40 thousand fighters of the sons of the tribes in the province are ready to participate in the processes of liberalization anticipated, and to support the security forces in the fight against gangs «Daash» terrorist. Turn The head of the local council to hand al-Baghdadi, west of the city of Ramadi, capital of God Barzan al-Obeidi, killing 28 terrorists, gangs «Daash» security operation and a wide carried out by the joint forces of the leadership of the island operations and the desert and the sons of tribal and folk crowd, during which he managed to free six villages down to the valley Horan. , said al-Obeidi's «Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network» that «the joint forces carried out large-scale security operation against gangs «Daash» terror in the areas surrounding the district of al-Baghdadi, right down to the valley Horan »pointing out that« the process resulted in the liberation of six villages most notably cotton and Merouaniyeh and return it ». Obeidi added that «the security forces killed 28 Daashaa terrorists during the operation, which will continue to liberate all regions In coordination with the leadership of the island operations and the desert ». In the meantime, assistant commander of the brigade 30 reported with the popular crowd, Juma panic Jumaili, that the security forces and fighters of the crowd, separated by 500 meters from the access to the Karma district center, pointing out that the declaration of liberation of the city is near Jadda.oukal Jumaili in a press interview: "The security forces and the popular crowd is no longer separated by only 500 meters to enter the center on the vine for editing and cleared of terrorist Daash gangs," noting that "the Emancipation Proclamation Vine City has become very soon." He added Jumaili, that his forces "Major General in the 30th with the popular crowd of the sons of the families of the vine spend participate Baghdad Operations Command liberalization processes of the vine Daash terrorist." The leader of the popular crowd to spend the vine, Mahmoud patients, confirmed the deaths of eight terrorists of Daash gangs, including Wali vine, called Zia Anwar conjured Alkhalifawi.aly, the Baghdad Operations Command announced the deaths of 40 «terrorist» and the destruction of CDs for hardware and nine nests belonging to them, as well as the dismantling of 84 of an explosive device, part of the ongoing military operations in the district of the vine east of Fallujah to free him from the control of «Daash». She leadership in a press statement, that those forces «managed to kill 40 terrorists, and the dismantling of 84 of an explosive device, and processing of 12 houses booby-trapped, in addition to the destruction of nine dens for terrorists, and four wheels and a motorcycle bomb» pointing out that «the destruction of three-wheeler carrying a machine-gun, and two wheels type Kia carrying gunmen and kill them in full, as well as the destruction of CDs for hardware ». In Salahuddin, said a source in the Federal Police, that all the Baiji refinery facilities under the control of the security forces. The source said in a press interview: The «control of all installations and buildings inside the Baiji refinery, north of the federal police Tikrit, »adding that« what is going on just skirmishes on the road link between the areas of the farm and the Chinese ». In the meantime, a security source said in Salah al-Din that the province's security forces repulsed an attack by gangs of terrorist Daash the Baiji refinery north Tikrit, killing 32 terrorists. The source said in a press statement: The «Daash terrorist gangs tried to sneak into the refinery of Baiji, north of Tikrit and engaged federal police forces in cooperation with the gold band, and managed to kill 32 terrorists of them». For his part, said the leadership crowd popular in Salahuddin province, Jabbar Moussawi, for »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network» that the joint security forces liberated Zerga area and seized control of the Mrtfadtha and bridges, after the escape, including the terrorist gangs Daash.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=92125

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum