Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CBI says dropping zeros next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

CBI says dropping zeros next year

+2
az-tex
Dinarhog
6 posters

Go down

CBI says dropping zeros next year Empty CBI says dropping zeros next year

Post by Dinarhog Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Anybody else see DD post about nothing rv'n til middle of mext year? Anybody else ready to get the rope or gun ready? Wonder how the gurus will explain this one. Hope Okie has some real ideas

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

CBI says dropping zeros next year Empty Re: CBI says dropping zeros next year

Post by az-tex Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Could be smoke and mirrors...

Not like that hasn't happened before... scratch scratch scratch
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

CBI says dropping zeros next year Empty thats "gov speak"

Post by Goldmember Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

read carefully...."implemented by mid next year" means "completed" or "finish" not "starting"....the part to watch is they actually say they will vote on it now. They are suppose to implement security "by" a due date too means they can do it sooner than later too.....and make a Paris paymeny "by" July 11.
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

CBI says dropping zeros next year Empty Mid next year??

Post by dmicki Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:03 pm

I saw the post in question. Notice the url address. it is a simple wordpress blog. any one can have a wordpress blog and write opinion. because there is no link to back up the information sited in the blog post, i dont give it any credibility.

dmicki

Back to top Go down

CBI says dropping zeros next year Empty translation is wrong

Post by tanyankansas Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm

the translation is wrong it is supposed to say mid year. chillout lol

tanyankansas

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

This was posted on another thread only 5 days ago. Please re-read:

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/06/27/iraq-prepares-to-redenominate-its-currency/

“The project of deleting zeroes is complete. It will be submitted to the central bank’s administration in the next session. Then, it will be passed to the ministerial council before presenting it to the Parliament for vote. The mechanisms of changing the currency will be gradual. It will be preceded by awareness campaigns for citizens”, the adviser of Iraqi Central Bank governor said.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Whether or not the RV happens BEFORE the zero-off program is implemented, is not relevant. The banking cabal, by assumption of greed, wants the RV to occur properly. The central bank needs to call in the old larger notes before re-issuing the new physical notes. This is my opinion. The article I re-posted in the previous reply was sourced from Al Sumaria, so it's not blogger-based.

So "next year" is not necessarily the time that the RV will happen. Most signs point to sooner. People, please!
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum