Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars

Go down

Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars Empty Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Iraq aspires to obtain a sovereign rating of the the bonds worth five billion dollars Story_img_55422b5b745d4

[Follow-where]

Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Thursday that Iraq was seeking sovereign rating continues with credit rating agencies as it prepares to issue bonds worth whopping five billion dollars needed to cover the financial deficit caused by low oil prices.

Zebari said in a press statement, "We started the process and that the banks are also seeking to help us in this direction," without having to disclose the date on which it is expected to complete the process.

Iraq has announced that it will issue bonds worth five billion dollars in the first issued in the international bond market in nine years and is in dire need of liquidity as the government predicted that this year's deficit up to about 25 percent of the size of the budget of 100 billion dollars.

The access to the sovereign rating of the Agency major credit which lacks him Iraq currently may help persuade the global fund managers International banks in underwriting bonds.

Zebari said that "Iraq is seeking to connect with two or three credit rating agencies" without unnamed but Iraq discusses the issuance of bonds with the City Plan and Bank Deutsche Bank.

The process of obtaining the credit rating may be sensitive for Iraq as it will be forced to open its books to these institutions and reveals new information on the public finances. 
It is expected to attract Iraq's oil reserves huge -alta did not reach them Daash- buyers for this proposal, but many fund managers believe that Baghdad would face difficulty in the sale of five billion dollars in a short period Even if the pricing generous. 
In response to whether the number five billion to be very ambitious Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, "We have a budget commitment to issue six billion law, so this is the minimum, and this is our plan to cover the deficit, but there is no way to be issued in a single chip . "

In addition to the issuance of international bonds has taken Iraq or planning to take other financial measures, including the issuance of bonds in local currency to the banks and the imposition of taxes on some consumer goods and cut salaries in the public sector, it will also discuss a request for assistance from the International Monetary Fund.

The Iraq plans to request emergency funding worth 400 million dollars to 700 million dollars from the International Monetary Fund at the time of going through the country in a state of fiscal austerity and a crisis in the provision of cash called on the government to think about and study to extend the payment of staff salaries period to forty days instead of a month and the imposition of numerous taxes to cover the deficit in Almoisnh.anthy

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3084

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum