Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital

Go down

A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  Empty A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:11 pm

A source in his office: Maliki's fine did not enter the hospital

Political

04/29/2015

Denied a source familiar with the Information Office of the Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, the last exposure to illness and was taken to a hospital in Baghdad.
The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity for / scales News / "The Vice President Nuri al-Maliki in good health and exercise done naturally, noting that" the news published by some media "biased" about being ill, untrue that, "he said." Maliki, his health is good. "
This is called Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, to support "moderation and tolerance approach" rejection "of terrorism and extremism" of any party, stressing the need to unite the efforts of everyone to overcome the challenges.

Maliki's office said in a statement received / scales News / copy of "The Vice President Nuri al-Maliki met in his office, today, head of a group of Iraqi scientists, Khalid Al Mulla," noting that "the two sides discussed the latest developments in Iraq and the achievements of security achieved by the security forces and the crowd People in the arena of confrontation against Daash terrorist gangs ".
Maliki reiterated "the need to unite the efforts of everyone to overcome the challenges", calling for "support of tolerance and moderation and dialogue rejection of terrorism and extremism approach from any party whatsoever," .anthy 29 / d 25

http://goo.gl/aRNBpS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital  Empty Re: A source from Maliki's office says he is fine and did NOT go to the hospital

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:31 am

Here is the article that says Maliki went to the hospital and was in a coma -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t43039-maliki-enters-the-hospital-after-a-sudden-illness#242083

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum