Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester's gives the low down on General64 and groups

4 posters

Go down

Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups Empty Jester's gives the low down on General64 and groups

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:47 am

Jester's Place:  

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY WEEKEND MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS....

[jstbringit] Jester do you think that the 50s being removed is any indicator? Seems logical to me since that would be equivilant to our 100 plus some inflation from when it became the most popular to counterfeit years ago?

[Jester] jstbringit IT IS WORTH LIKE 4 CENTS... IT IS SORT OF LIKE GETTING RID OF THE PENNY RIGHT NOW...

[jstbringit] Jester That is my point....why should it be an issue?

[jstbringit] Jester Indicator of things to come?

[Jester] WHEN ALL THAT CAME OUT A WHILE BACK AND EVERYONE WAS WEIRDING OUT... I POSTULATED THEY NEEDED ROOM FOR A NEW BILL IN THE RI AND THAT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS A DUPLICATE IN THE NEW SCENARIO...

[Jester] WITH A THEORETICAL RI IT WILL BE WORTH AROUND $150-175... WHICH IS REASONABLE...

[jstbringit] Jester That is my thought.....it would be THE bill to work with. No different than when you sell a $5k car......I go to the bank and bring you a stack of 100s.......the 50 IQD note fits the bill for that

[jstbringit] Jester Why else do you make a note worth a nickel no longer valid?

[ljp] Jester , I have way too many 50's.

[jstbringit] ljp I didn't have a huge amount.....but I sent them in and Xchange America sent me back 2750....two 1000s, a 500 and a 250

[jstbringit] for no fees.....

[dinarrocks] Jester IYHO, do you believe the UST GROUPS will all get the same rate OR will each group stand alone and be based on the volume within the group?

[Jester] dinarrocks ARE YOU IN ONE?

[reflection] Jsrbringit who did you exchange out with?

[jstbringit] reflection  but they had to have them by the 15th
https://www.xchangeofamerica.com/

[reflection] Justbringit thanks

[dinarrocks] I am in "THE GROUP" which I understood from Jamison was considered a UST GROUP.

[jstbringit] I overnighted mine so that I didn't lose 10k when the time comes

[dinarrocks] Jester Sorry, forgot to put your name in first... am in the Gen64 group which I understood Jamison to say was a UST GROUP

[jstbringit] I was really hoping Jester would expound upon the 50s thing.....and why they said they are no longer worth anything after 4/30

[Jester] dinarrocks NOT THE SAME THING... IT WILL WORK OUT... BUT THE PRIVATE UST GROUPS ARE NOT THE SAME THING....

[jstbringit] Jester So is the G64 group and "the private UST group" not the same thing?

[jstbringit] Jester And can you explain the difference?

[Jester] jstbringit I COULD... BUT WHY DO YOU CARE? YOU ARE IN ONE OR THE OTHER... WHY DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

[Jester] PATIENCE... PASS THE DISCLAIMER PLEASE... LOL

[Betsy Ross] lol

[jstbringit] Jester You like specific questions......I'm just trying to discern the difference

[Patience] Jester lol

[Jester] dinarrocks THE PRIVATE GROUP SCENARIO IS SIMPLE... THEY ARE ALL LODGED AND VERIFIED AND READY TO GO.... THE UST KNOWS WHO AND HOW MUCH ARE IN EACH...

[jstbringit] Jester Well.....are the G64 peeps in a good spot or not? And if we hear of a UST group getting a chance to exchange, should the G64 peeps be expecting anything?

[jstbringit] Jester Does the UST pull data from the G64 group?

[Jester] THE ROUND 1 GROUPS ARE ALREADY SKR'S AND ALL THEY ARE WAITING ON IS A TRANSFER... THE ROUND 2 GROUPS ARE LODGED AND WAITING TO GET WHERE THEY NEED TO BE TO BE VERIFIED AND EXCHANGED....

[Jester] THE GROUP (Formerly Gen 64 Group )  IS A LIST THAT WILL BE CALLED INTO THE BANK AND RUN THROUGH A DIFFERENT SCENARIO...

[jstbringit] Jester so are G64 peeps part of round 3 or further down the food chain?

[Jester] jstbringit YOU HAVE NO DATA TO PULL YET... SO NO ....

JESTER IS PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT GROUPS BUT WE CANNOT SAY THAT OUT LOUD... LOL

[Jester] jstbringit PRIVATE GROUPS HAVE BEEN CLOSED SINCE LAST OCTOBER...

[shhh...] Patience lol

[dinarrocks] Patience Good one! Beat them to the punch!!! lol

[Jester] Patience HAHAHAHAHA.... THANKS.... I DO SEE THAT ONE COMING ON....

[Vigilance] Patience lol

[jstbringit] Jester My question is....how far down the food chain is the g64 group?

[Jester] jstbringit I JUST EXPLAINED IT... NOT SURE HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR I COULD HAVE BEEN....

[caro] lol

[dinarrocks] Jester But THE GROUP will still go before the public, correct?

[Jester] dinarrocks THAT IS THE PUBLIC...

[Jester] YOU GUYS ARE OVER THINKING A VERY SIMPLE SCENARIO....

[jstbringit] But can we get an answer?

[Jester] jstbringit I ALREADY ANSWERED IT...

[Jester] READ IT AGAIN...NIGHT NIGHT....

Dinar Recaps Disclaimer:  See Patience above…..lol
Jamison  :  This is the reason why "The Group"  ( Formerly Gen.64) does not constantly address the same questions asked every 3 weeks when people are bored.

I do not understand the confusion that the same people persist to keep asking every 3 or 4 weeks. This whole situation is bigger then anybody realizes and cannot grasp the understanding that most people are not entitled to know the inner workings of a major transaction.

And in most cases, IF a person actually has some of the pieces, those pieces cannot be or should not be discussed in public.

Which is why questions like tonite continue to be asked and a vague answer is given creating a little confusion, but you got to understand the person answering them cannot go into the details to give you your answers.

The UST main priority when this ever happens, is too collect the dinar to be applied to agreements that are over our heads. They have several situations setup to collect and manage that task. Depending on what situation you may be involved with, you will get different opinions by those people of who goes first, etc.

People are trying to understand a situation that has no bearing on them nor do they have any control over it.

The main fact is, when it becomes an acceptable legal tradable currency in our banking system, then everybody will then have the opportunity to exchange.

What steps, or how fast, or who first is just predictions coming from different sides with different storylines based on what they have been told, which none of it you can take as fact or fiction until it happens.

Anybody or any group that claims they will be going first there is enough information that you can disprove their claims regardless of which camp you are attached too.

But if you have to continue to ask that question I am sure you will eventually get a person that will tell you what you like so you can feel good.

But until it happens nobody truly knows how it will go down, only what has been explain and that has changed a ton of times thru out the year.

Within minutes when the opportunity exist, everybody will know, it will go viral

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups Empty Re: Jester's gives the low down on General64 and groups

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Lowdown is right. This is about as low down on the intelligence scale as it gets ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865  Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865  Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865  Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups Empty Re: Jester's gives the low down on General64 and groups

Post by ejgoodnet Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Wow where is there a verse for insults

ejgoodnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:41 pm

www.bookofinsults.com
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Insults? That was about as close to as I can get with that idiotic drivel. Abut the only accurate fact is that a 50 dinar note is worth about four cents. The rest is inaccurate at best and bald faced lies at worse. Take your choice.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865  Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865  Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865  Jester's  gives the low down on General64 and groups 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum