Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless.

Go down

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. Empty Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless.

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:35 pm

So many things to say.  On one hand, these people are absolutely stupid putting all their hope in this  "so called" investment.  One the other hand, it's absolutely heartbreaking. 

Way to go Tony.  You've really suckered these chumps.  Or do you call them 'marks'?  Bet you're looking through your records to see how much they've donated.  Hope you rot in prison!

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless.

I hope I put this subject in the right forum, first time I have posted. If not, please let me know where to move it. Please no angry replies, I've read to many of them in the past when people are just trying to get information.

My family and I lost our home on April 1st and we are homeless. I have 3 kids and one of my daughters is special needs, brain damage and cerebral palsy. We have been praying for a home for a long time, (even before we lost the one we were in), that would be perfect for our special needs daughter. She is confined to wheelchair and I have to carry her everywhere when not in wheelchair, she is a teenager.

We found a home, and when we walked in, we knew it was the perfect setup for our daughter and our family. The house is laid out perfectly to take care of our daughter and room for the rest of my family, it is a beautiful home, exactly what we have been praying for. In reality, there is no way we can buy this home or even rent it. But I just started talking with home owner and told him my story, and background, and told him about my investment that would be coming soon; I didn't tell him what it was, and he didn't ask. After sitting down and talking, he said he would sell me the house if I can have the full payment to him in 60-90 days.

I can't guarantee him that I could pay in 60-90 days, all I could tell him was, I am expecting my investment to be here very soon, but possibility it could go past 60-90 days.

I am a very faithful man and hold my personal integrity very high, so I don't want to guarantee I will have money in certain time frame and then 90 days comes up and I can't pay him. I wouldn't do this just to live in a home for 90 days, it wouldn't be right.

I guess what I am looking for are some ideas or ways that I could make this happen. I may be missing something or haven't thought of a way that someone out there might know of. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and God bless.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. Empty Re: Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless.

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:26 am

How about not spending money you don't have on a million to 1 shot investment?

OR....

Contact your local government and see what kind of temporary assistance they can offer you, section8 for example, instead of asking a bunch of blind sheeple that don't know that they are being taken for a ride as well.

OR....

Sell back your Dinar and move in to a temporary long stay hotel.

OR....

Be honest with your new land lord and tell them that you are waiting on your currently, and for the foreseeable future, worthless investment is what it is...and see what they can do with you. If they are a large rental company they will have contact info for various agencies that can help.

Just a few suggestions from your friendly neighborhood Bulldog!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. Empty Re: Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless.

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:48 am

@ssmith wrote:

I can't guarantee him that I could pay in 60-90 days, all I could tell him was, I am expecting my investment to be here very soon, but possibility it could go past 60-90 days.

Looks like they don't believe Tony saying 24-48 hours year after year and are looking further in the future. Maybe they will look at all of Tony's history and look further...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:49 am

Just as long as Tony is on the inside, looking out,for the rest of his thieving life- I don't believe anyone really cares-I hear they just bought some new guillotines and some new electrical equipment............
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 am

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 9k=

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:21 pm

lol chillmama! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 2245507099Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Advice, sell your dinar and rent.  If you can't afford to buy a home you can't afford the upkeep for it either. I can't believe people are posting this on Dinar forums.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:00 pm

I guess they need to make it known, along with the possibility that someone may step in and help them- Fat chance-They could afford dinar, BUT can't afford to live........Contradiction of terms, I would think-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

A lot of these people who purchased Dinar were encouraged by these "so called preachers" or from their very, very Christian based friends who convinced them it was a blessing from God.  The whole Christian thing on most of these forums makes me want to puke.

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 2350219667 

God has nothing to do with this investment anymore than he does with the CAD vs the USD rates or any dealings with the economy. 

It's pathetic how these preachers roped these "God Fearing People" into this scam. They might want to consider camping out in the church if they are homeless. Ask the preacher to help them out.  Call it "reverse tithing".

flame
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Hey, there you go!! Great idea-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:17 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:A lot of these people who purchased Dinar were encouraged by these "so called preachers" or from their very, very Christian based friends who convinced them it was a blessing from God.  The whole Christian thing on most of these forums makes me want to puke.

Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 2350219667 

God has nothing to do with this investment anymore than he does with the CAD vs the USD rates or any dealings with the economy. 

It's pathetic how these preachers roped these "God Fearing People" into this scam. They might want to consider camping out in the church if they are homeless. Ask the preacher to help them out.  Call it "reverse tithing".

flame

Goldie you'd be surprised how many of these kinds of scams start or gain big traction through the power of the church.  This is something that I learned while getting my criminal psyc degree.  Unfortunately, and these are proven facts I'm about to state and not opinions, alot of people who put absolute faith in religions tend to be less educated and or less intelligent than those who are not as involved or not involved at all, making them more gullible to things like this. 

I've read about dozens of church groups around the country that are HEAVILY bought in to the dinar. It is a sad state because I'm sure someone is making their money on the front end of this...not just sterling!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Exactly right-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Apparently the good hearted MODs at TNT have deleted this post.  What swell, caring folks they are.  NOT!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 am

Britishbulldog, a good topic and one that I'm not sure I want to discuss on a forum, but I will say I have to agree with you on a couple of points you make. 

:yes:

Ssmith, looks like they were concerned about this story being mass posted all over the net. Makes you wonder if the story was even real in the first place.  question
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:20 am

They were born stupid, and will die stupid-You just can't fix that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:22 am

GoldieGirl, go ahead and speak your mind, they aren't gonna do shit- Don't be skeered!!! Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 1656125192 Advice needed on home purchase, currently Homeless. 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 am

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against religion as it serves a purpose for some people to have that guidance.  However, when they use God as the excuse for everything, that's when I draw the line and have no sympathy for them.

Like my mother used to say, "God helps those who helps themselves'...and she was a devote Catholic.  Want something, go create it.

Everyone is born in this world with the opportunity to take a  chance. Those that want more take those chances. Those that don't, wait for a handout or steal it from others who do have it.  Karma for those bast**ds.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:32 am

I'm not, either, as long as religious peeps don't push it on me- That's when I become totally unscrewed-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:56 pm

@Goldiegirl wrote:Ssmith, looks like they were concerned about this story being mass posted all over the net. Makes you wonder if the story was even real in the first place.  question

I always take these TNT stories with a grain of salt. I just have such a hard time believing that someone with a family with a child who is special needs would be stupid enough to spend all their money on a long shot investment. I know sometimes desperation kicks in...but there are a million different government and private agencies that are out there to help...much quicker results than anything that your going to get from TNT.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Maybe it's Tony that is the special needs child, ever think 'o that?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Heck; Have the whole family go rob different stores at the same time, I hear prisons now are starting to adopt to spl needs of prisoners. May-be try what others do, GET A JOB!!! No matter where I go in the US , I see (hiring) on just about every fast food place I travel, if you really want a job now days, it's out there, may not be the pay or job you want but work is out there because this country has way too many give it to me free and takers than worker bee's to supply the lazy. Or like BB said----

How about not spending money you don't have on a million to 1 shot investment?

OR....

Contact your local government and see what kind of temporary assistance they can offer you, section8 for example, instead of asking a bunch of blind sheeple that don't know that they are being taken for a ride as well.

OR....

Sell back your Dinar and move in to a temporary long stay hotel.

OR....

Be honest with your new land lord and tell them that you are waiting on your currently, and for the foreseeable future, worthless investment is what it is...and see what they can do with you. If they are a large rental company they will have contact info for various agencies that can help.

RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Royboy, you are correct. People with special needs kids find out pretty quick what options and programs are available to them. Their doctor would have put them in touch with those programs. That's why I don't believe the story and then when we are told it's been pulled, well that screams BS story to me.

So many BS stories on these forums. DV is and was full of scammers complaining about poor times. One guy from Canada, suicidal, lost his job, lost his wife, was loosing his home is now making jokes 6 months later about a thong on the beach of Belize with Adam...AND he's now a Platinum VIP ($400) cost. 

If only I could post to him telling him what a Bullshitter he is.  I think people were trying to send him money to help with his state of mind.  I know there have been others claiming to be homeless only to have people send them money. Then they find out who the guy really is and lived in a huge home in Atlanta. 

Hope, go find your own way and stop posting your poor sob stories for us. We aren't buying it.  I made my way in this world the hard way, so can you.

2cents
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:49 am

:yes: :yes:  I agree . You want something bad enough you can get it. Do it the old fashion way, work for it.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:35 am

Me, too- Nobody ever bought my stuff for me- I did it myself, and worked my ass off to do it, too-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum