Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poofness explains the rv.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Poofness explains the rv....

Go down

Poofness explains the rv.... Empty Poofness explains the rv....

Post by rosienogg Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Greetings and Salutations

Peace be with you all, didn't expect to be writing this sunday. The fat lady sang her butt off, then the lights blew out....Mr Putin filed a law suit in the Hague, convinced the us was holding everything up, probably reading too many us message boards. The suit was dismissed and he was told, what you're after would only be delayed further by entertaining this suit, he relented. Then we had the coming of Irene causing the man in charge to pull his troops off the east coast until the storm passed. Because this all has to be done at once, they weren't going to deliver to the west, while east coast lenders were held back, wouldn't be fair would it?
Just like mr putin he has to wait for his screens to turn green, just like the other 100+ countries with grey screens.

Everything is going at once, no one in the us is getting an advantage on the dinar rv, no matter what they think. What are the revals for anyhow? All country's revals are happening because of the new banking system engaging. A new metal backed banking system, in the works, for many years now. You are all about to hear it announced to the general public, all over the planet, replacing the fed system. Cuss out bernanke if you want to but he knows it and has signed his docs over a year ago. He's got a new job already so he's only been warming a seat, until all was ready to make the flip. I've said this enuff times but once more for effect. Nothing will be the same, which will scandalize many, mouths will drop open. Nature remains in charge, and a fiat system was bound to end from the moment it was created, as they have thru the years. We're only repeating the failure of Rome...who devalued by starting to coin in tin and brass. We just went to fancier paper and rags. Before Nixon pulled us off the gold standard, he was actually trying to build it back up. Tricky Dick was a very complicated man. He like everyone else who gains the white house, finds out what the real secrets are. This go around, many of those secrets will be revealed to the people so, we never are dumb enough to let them happen again. Just like storms, politics are beside the point and are actually used to keep the power behind the throne, running things, but they don't care red or blue....that's entertainment for the masses, ala '1984'.

When the nice person knocks at your door, pretend you have signed a nd right there, phones will be tapped by both sides and you don't want to be anyone's target. Don't hug and kiss them, they have no idea what they are delivering. That's right, just because you're american doesn't mean they will tell you everything like you're special, this is our introduction to true quality. Black, white, green, or indifferent, all will be treated the same, rich or poor. Remember what an indentured servant is, about a half a step from being a slave. You owe somebody. I'm afraid people in america have forgotten, as the truth is, color has only been used to keep the crap kickin' and america divided. No body can tell me what race God is so some folks will be surprised when they pass from earthly life and who is responsible for images of jesus with blond hair and blue eyes. He had to have had good pigment in his skin to run around the middle east...duh! I still like to say God's a very pissed off large black woman...tending to her bad children. Some of you know exactly what that looks like. lololol Big switch coming right across that bare bottom..

A couple of more items, there will be debt relief, and I in no way mean what the nesara sites proclaim they have a method and it only makes sense. Over 2 years ago they set a price for gold and will stop this insane bouncing around it has done. It starts with the constitutional treasury(frozen in 1933) currency being put back online. Speculators are getting taken out of this game along with oil. Awwww, poor boys, the betting game is being exchanged for honest due diligence. So this will give you something to think about as Irene leaves and we get back to work on moving into the new system of things.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

------------------
SOUNDS INTENSE!!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum