Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws

Go down

Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws Empty Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

Araji: looking forward to playing the United Nations a major role supporting the legislation of a number of laws NB-131964-635653901006843218

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji , on Thursday, looked forward to play a United Nations a major role by supporting the legislation, a number of important laws, such as laws of oil and gas and the Federal Court and the National Guard, as pointed out that the political class has succeeded somewhat reduce distrust among them. They said office in a statement received by Alsumaria News copy of it, "Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, received today, at his office

in Baghdad, Deputy Director ofthe Middle East and West Asia in the Department of Political Affairs at the United Nations Darko Musebob, "noting that "discussed with him the developments in the political and security situation and the role of the United Nations in Iraq . "

The statement added that, "During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments on the political and security developments in Iraq and the entire Middle East, in particular the developments in some countries in the region and their impact on the situation in Iraq." The statement quoted al-Araji, saying, "The United Nations Mission in Iraq has great confidence among the political parties, and this is what makes us look forward to playing a major role by supporting legislation a number of important laws, such as laws of oil and gas and the Federal Court and the Judicial Council and the National Guard on the one hand, the organization and field visits to all provinces for access close to reality security and urban, and the contribution of the Mission Brphi Iraqi energies scientific and practical expertise on the other hand. "

He said al-Araji that "the political class has succeeded somewhat reduce distrust among themselves through a reform campaign and bold steps need more courage to end all the sediment that generated by the previous stage despite the economic, political and security problems experienced by Iraq. " The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri called earlier Thursday, to expedite the completion of the General Amnesty and National Guard, accountability and justice laws, noting that completion will contribute to instil confidence among components people.

http://www.alsumaria...تحدة-دورا-كب/ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum