Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion

+6
Jeffshea
Psalm85:13
onelife
robralf
therealbutterfly
Madmoney
10 posters

Go down

lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion Empty lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion

Post by Madmoney Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

I can't log into chat but wanted to see if anyone noticed Dinar Daddys new partners the treasury vault are selling lower denoms and making$ 95000 per million on 50s ,$19000 on 250s , $9500 on 500s, and $6333 on 1000s.. I am kinda sickened that they will take advantage of the people that got them where they are.. I believe they are using breitling to hype the lower denoms and creating a false secondary market to rip people off.. This is just an opinion but it seems wrong to me.. Thank you Okie for all you have done
[color=blue][size=18][b]

Madmoney
Madmoney

Back to top Go down

lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion Empty Re: lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

I agree. And Breitling has spread a false idea of what would happen with the lower denoms in a redomination. He keeps sayin it only affects 3 zero notes, which is not the case. And anyone who has read up on how every other country redom'd their currency, they would know it affects ALL notes. So people will just waste precious money that they most likely DONT have to get smaller denoms out of pure fear. And its WRONG!!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion Empty Re: lower denom/ treasury vault and my opinion

Post by robralf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

[quote="Madmoney"]I can't log into chat but wanted to see if anyone noticed Dinar Daddys new partners the treasury vault are selling lower denoms and making$ 95000 per million on 50s ,$19000 on 250s , $9500 on 500s, and $6333 on 1000s.. I am kinda sickened that they will take advantage of the people that got them where they are.. I believe they are using breitling to hype the lower denoms and creating a false secondary market to rip people off.. This is just an opinion but it seems wrong to me.. Thank you Okie for all you have done
-----------------
JEEEEEEZ!!!
It's THIEVING!!

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm

I think you have Breitling Wrong. I do npt believe he is pumping anyone. He is just giving you options to think about. You decide what is best for you and your sitution. The people selling are just selling at what peoiple are willing to pay. Supply and demand It is that simple.
If you want some cheaper there might be another option later but you will need to take a chance if they will be available. But for right now It seems the price is more for lower denoms.

onelife

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

onelife wrote:I think you have Breitling Wrong. I do npt believe he is pumping anyone. He is just giving you options to think about. You decide what is best for you and your sitution. The people selling are just selling at what peoiple are willing to pay. Supply and demand It is that simple.
If you want some cheaper there might be another option later but you will need to take a chance if they will be available. But for right now It seems the price is more for lower denoms.

I know exactly what I am sayin about Breit. He is misinforming people on how a redomination works. If you lop a currency it affects ALL notes, not just some. Plain and simple. There is NO need to have smaller denom's therefore there is no need to spend money on them.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
onelife wrote:I think you have Breitling Wrong. I do npt believe he is pumping anyone. He is just giving you options to think about. You decide what is best for you and your sitution. The people selling are just selling at what peoiple are willing to pay. Supply and demand It is that simple.

I know exactly what I am sayin about Breit. He is misinforming people on how a redomination works. If you lop a currency it affects ALL notes, not just some. Plain and simple. There is NO need to have smaller denom's therefore there is no need to spend money on them.

I agree with realbutterfly on this....they are trying to recover their economy and NOT just trying to get a big note out of circulation so they all have little notes to work with...they are doing a BIG change to recover the economy as quickly as they can....that means ALL currency is affected on a LOP....otherwise there would NEVER BE TALK OF "lifting the zeros" off CURRENCY period....it would say "we are going to remove i.e. the 25000 dinar note and pull it out of circulation etc etc and replace it with the 25 dinar note etc etc" and target or mention specific dinar notes. etc etc. ...my speculative opinion!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffshea Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Madmoney wrote:I can't log into chat but wanted to see if anyone noticed Dinar Daddys new partners the treasury vault are selling lower denoms ....

What do you mean by NEW PARTNERS...

The Treasury Vault is Registered with the state under Roger or Dinar Daddy's name. And I do believe Rogers wife was running The Currency Vault from the very beginning with possibly her family.

I know there was a long thread at Dinar Vets a few weeks ago that showed this information.

Jeffshea

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Thank You for you information.
But I will have to say we can agree to disagree on why I and others might want smaller denoms and they might be worth more to some people in their future plans. I will agree that when Iraq changes the value all will be worth the same at that time.

Have a great day.

onelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:40 pm

[quote="Madmoney"]I can't log into chat but wanted to see if anyone noticed Dinar Daddys new partners the treasury vault are selling lower denoms and making$ 95000 per million on 50s ,$19000 on 250s , $9500 on 500s, and $6333 on 1000s.. I am kinda sickened that they will take advantage of the people that got them where they are.. I believe they are using breitling to hype the lower denoms and creating a false secondary market to rip people off.. This is just an opinion but it seems wrong to me.. Thank you Okie for all you have done

From the hearts of beggars to hearts of kings the heart's the greatest of deceitful things, expose what's wicked in the minds of men, you can count to twenty and it's back again!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am

therealbutterfly wrote:

Yeah.... You have no idea what you are talking about therealbutterfly. Breit constantly says that he isnt worried that dropping of the tree zeros will effect his money. All he says is that IF YOU are worried than get the lower denoms.

And he isnt dumb like... well like anyone that uses the made up word "LOP" is. LOP was made up but ignorant people that have no idea how currency works. He doesnt even use the word... Get your facts right before you bash someone. Your just showing YOUR ignorance.

And article after article shows that Iraq will be removing the notes that have 3 zeros EXCEPT for the 1000 IQD note. Thats why people want the lower denoms because they wont be removed from circulation.

However, I believe that governments will still use these notes to buy from Iraq. Use them as petro-dinars. But no bank will take them from a person on the street. Just like out government uses $10,000 notes but we never see or use them. Very simple. Study more.... write less...

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 am

Madmoney wrote:I can't log into chat but wanted to see if anyone noticed Dinar Daddys new partners the treasury vault are selling lower denoms and making$ 95000 per million on 50s ,$19000 on 250s , $9500 on 500s, and $6333 on 1000s.. I am kinda sickened that they will take advantage of the people that got them where they are.. I believe they are using breitling to hype the lower denoms and creating a false secondary market to rip people off.. This is just an opinion but it seems wrong to me.. Thank you Okie for all you have done
[color=blue][size=18][b]

I agree with you. It is sickening how people just take advantage of people's fears. I think its equally wrong to play on peoples hopes... but that seems to infest this dinar community.

But I dont see how Breitling is pumping for them. He tell's his listeners that he doesnt buy from them. That he isnt buying any lower denoms. He just gives those who want to the option... But if you ask him he'll tell you that he doesnt think you should worry. In fact he says to get a Warka account. Thats what I did. I have not given any of the online dinar peddlers one red cent. And I wont either. Breitling always says that he never bought any from any of these guys. He's probably the most level headed advisor in this online community. Just people seem to be more interested in rumors than facts.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 am

MADMONEY,THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS UP,IT'S TRUE THEY ARE ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY OFF YOU ME END ALL DINARIANS. ARE NEW GUYS NEED TO KNOW THIS. BRIETLING DOES SEEM TO BE ON THE UP-N-UP THOUGH THANKS{ANGUSTURA
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:16 am

has anyone thought of the US govt holding 7 trillion dinars that a lop would happen? NO Way would they let that happen. nuff said!
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 am

zerhourwriter wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Yeah.... You have no idea what you are talking about therealbutterfly. Breit constantly says that he isnt worried that dropping of the tree zeros will effect his money. All he says is that IF YOU are worried than get the lower denoms.

And he isnt dumb like... well like anyone that uses the made up word "LOP" is. LOP was made up but ignorant people that have no idea how currency works. He doesnt even use the word... Get your facts right before you bash someone. Your just showing YOUR ignorance.

And article after article shows that Iraq will be removing the notes that have 3 zeros EXCEPT for the 1000 IQD note. Thats why people want the lower denoms because they wont be removed from circulation.

However, I believe that governments will still use these notes to buy from Iraq. Use them as petro-dinars. But no bank will take them from a person on the street. Just like out government uses $10,000 notes but we never see or use them. Very simple. Study more.... write less...

You are cute, I do know breit very well and have seen his tactics with the dong and the lower denoms. Of course he then deny's it too. But that game has been played long enough with him. I know he isnt saying it will affect his money but to stress that the safe way to go is to go with smaller denoms is putting fear into those that will just follow what the 'gurus' say vs thinking for themselves. Just like everyone clung to him saying the dong was gonna reval at 3-5 cents a few years back, over and over and every weekend. He pumped that so hard and then comes back and says he never told anyone to buy it and it will be a long time for it to rv. Once I saw that, he lost all credibility with me. And to see his behavior after has sickened me. If you challenge him and he doesnt like it, he will curse you out and run away. LOL

And to say that the 1000 note will still be in existance is odd to me. Since they have stated many times that a 1000 note will be replaced with a 1 note. They have stated the new currency denoms will mimic the US. That means 1/5/10/20/50/100. The only note currently in use that small is the 50 note. Which could easily be replaced or removed out of use. Do you understand how a redomination works? If not, I suggest you read up or speak to people who live in those countries that lived thru them. When a country redominates, they change ALL notes, ALL bank accounts, ALL loans, ALL salaries etc. If you dont know that then you are showing YOUR ignorance.

I have studied this for over 8 years. I know more than I care to about iraq, redenominations, our govt etc. I miss my days of ignorant bliss.

Oh and I guess Bloomberg is stupid because they used the world "lop" in an article referring to Venezuela http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a3uzQUU6fxlM&refer=latin_america

Or this one says "Zimbabwe to lop 10 zeros...." http://mg.co.za/article/2008-07-30-zim-to-lop-10-zeros-off-currency

Oopps and here is another one about Iran http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9001134084 (....Also, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced last year that the plan to lop three zeros off Iran's national currency had been finalized. ....)

And there are many more out there that actually say the word "lop" that you think is just a made up word by ignorant people. Guess the news media is also stupid.

***DISCLAIMER**** I am NOT saying the dinar will lop! Just making a point with someone who thinks they know it all.... lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum