Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally

Go down

War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally Empty War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:51 am

War correspondent was able to defeat the Daash psychologically and morally 917423684
Praised the President of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al-Hakim coverage outstanding reporter military and media reports glittering which reached fairly professionalism and stopped the psychological warfare to Daash terrorist who sparked a wave of fear and panic may have led to the collapse of the moral status of the fighters in Mosul and others, noting that the media war Iraq could be defeated Aldoaash psychologically and morally as well as refractive Military them. A statement by his press office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "al-Hakim met with reporters fighter Iraqi satellite channels, in his office in Baghdad, and stressed the need for media discourse and national reassuring for all Iraqis as well as the media cross-region and the region and the world shows the fact that the fighters, especially in the popular crowd they are defending Iraq and Iraqis, regardless of their religious affiliation or national. " He called for a balance between pumping morale and highlight the victories achieved common for our military and the credibility and accuracy in the course of operations on the ground, stressing the importance of policy coordination between the various media while maintaining the privacy of these media outlets, noting that "the responsibility of the satellite channels not show championships and victories the popular crowd and security forces, but also to defend their rights and their discipline and their dealings and positive cooperation with the residents of the liberated areas " SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum