Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat

3 posters

Go down

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  Empty A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:44 am

Jester’s Place:

[pokerbrat] Jester are we still looking for the RI domino or the the new UST notes domino? What domino? Or are we playing checkers now?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what is clear is that the IMF and Washington is nervous

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I’m looking forward to see things get undone and back to a Republic

[Jester] OKAY... I AM GOING TO SPEAK ON CONSPIRACY THEORY TONIGHT... SINCE THE CONVERSATION FROM LAST NIGHT I WILL LIKE TO TRY AND HELP YOU GUYS GET A LITTLE DISCERNMENT ABOUT THIS TOPIC...

[Jester] IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU GUYS?

[Hannah] Ready

[alfonse] Jester By All Means

[Jester] I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND A BIT WEIRD AND MANY WILL SAY.... WELL HECK THE REPUBLIC IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME...

[Jester] BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE...

[Jester] LET US START WITH A COUPLE OF DEFINITIONS...

[Jester] FIRST CONSPIRACY... con•spir•a•cy kənˈspirəsē/Submit noun a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

[Jester] OKAY NO PROBLEM THERE...

[Jester] THEORY... the•o•ry ˈTHēərē/Submit noun a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

[Jester] SO... JUST A POSTULATION OF SOMEONES OPINION.... LIKE DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION... RIGHT?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester yeah

[hoot2602] yes

[Jester] ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SOME PARTS OF THAT THAT COULD BE PROVEN...

[Jester] NOW THOSE PARTS ARE PROVEN BY SCIENTIFIC THEORY...

[Jester] A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.

[Jester] BUT NOT THE WHOLE THING....

[Jester] AND I PICKED THAT EXAMPLE BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY THE HARD PART.... KNOWING WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE....

[Jester] THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY TRACED THIS BACK TO EARLIER ITERATIONS OF MANKIND.... BUT NOT ALL THE WAY... AND I AM NOT HERE TO DEBATE DARWIN BUT TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE YOU CAN WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND...

[Jester] WITH ME SO FAR?

[Shar] Jester yes

[Hannah] yes

[Jester] OK GOOD.... SO HERE WE ARE... LOADS AND LOADS OF WEBSITES AND IT IS ALL COMING AT YOU FROM ALL DIRECTIONS... IT IS HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO BELIEVE...

[hoot2602] Jester that is for sure

[Jester] SO HERE IS WHERE I AM GOING TO TRY TO TEACH YOU WHAT I DO... TO LEARN DISCERNMENT... AND YOU CAN ASK THE BIG GUY FOR THAT TOO... THAT IS WHAT I DO... AND I THINK HE GIVES IT TO ME... THAT IS WHY I AM PRETTY GOOD AT THIS... THE CREDIT IS HIS... NOT MINE...

[Jester] SO.... YOU ARE GETTING ALL THIS STUFF THAT IS THEORY... AND SOME IS SCIENTIFIC THEORY... PLAN B IS S THEORY... UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP... AND SINCE THE PEEPS WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT IT IN THE OPEN... NO REASON TO BELIEVE THERE IS A CONSPIRACY... IT IS HAPPENING... THEREFORE SCIENTIFIC.. NOT THAT SCIENTIFIC REALLY BUT COMMON SENSE....

[Jester] SO IN THIS THING COMMON SENSE CAN TELL YOU A LOT.... LIKE... IF SOMEONE IS BEGGING FOR MONEY AND TELLING YOU WHAT YOU LIKE TO HEAR TO GET IT... COMMON SENSE WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE A GOOD SALESMAN....

[Jester] MAYBE THEY ARE PONTIFICATING SAID INFORMATION YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR TO GET IN YOUR POCKET... JUST SAYING..

[Jester] NOW.. MOVING ON...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester agreed lol

[Jester] THERE ARE A LOT OF WEBSITES OUT THERE... AND WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT WEBSITES IF PONIED UP WITH THE RIGHT TRAFFIC THEN THEY CAN MAKE A LOAD OF MONEY...

[Jester] SO KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEREVER YOU GO... MOST PEOPLE ARE SELLING SOMETHING... OR TELLING A STORY TO GET YOU TO PONY UP SOME CASH OR TRAFFIC OR WHATEVER....

[Jester] MAKE SENSE?

[Sandhaul] Yes

[Jester] OKAY THANKS...

[DEVINEHEALTH] si

[Jester] SO LET ME SHARE A SITE PAGE I FOUND THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE...

[Jester] WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE OF ME WOULD YOU? HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] AND I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT UP FRONT THAT I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE RIGHT... WHAT I AM TRYING TO SHOW YOU IS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....

[Jester] Bad Sources And The Spread of Disinformation

[Jester] In additional to the many sites who traditionally post distorted, untrue, or inexcusably slanted articles from the likes of Infowars and Before It’s News, there has been a rise of “truth” oriented websites that are actually profit-based machines with no regard for the truth or progress. I like to call them the “collective-evolution axis of disinformation”.

[Jester] One thing many seem to share in common is that they share articles from collective-evolution. I first stumbled across them about a year ago when I read an article by the creator, Joe Martino, in which he claimed there was no environmental crisis, climate change was a big hoax, and that aliens are on their way to save us; suggesting there is no need to do anything. This is a conclusion which I oppose on scientific and logical grounds. I wrote to him to discuss what I saw as his hugely irresponsible position, only to get a truly insulting and condescending response ending with the suggestion that I should merely “do my research.” This phrase somehow appears to be a catch-phrase used by anyone making a pseudoscientific or unsupported argument.

[Jester] The most prominent of these pages right now is probably The Mind Unleashed (with over 5 million likes), which first came to my attention when they were misinterpreting a study by one of my own professors, Dr.Olaf Kruse. His actual study found that unicellular algae (Chlamydomonas reinhardtii) can use exoenzymes to degrade the cellulose of other plant cells when photosynthetic energy is insufficient. After simply quoting the study’s abstract, the article suddenly jumps to citing an “Energy Healer” who proclaims “This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotions,”.

[Jester] This type of interpretation is wildly unconnected to the study. The study in no way supports the main premise of the article in any way, and in this context it is not even irrational to question the sanity of someone who makes such a comment when being confronted with the results of the study. This article, which rambles on with such meaningless pseudoscientific statements, got more than 900 initial shares when they posted it. Contrast this with about 300 shares on my “6 thing everyone should know about Ebola” text, which garnered dozens of dissonant comments from people that hadn’t even read the text, falsely interpreting a study that was discussed thoroughly within the text.

[Jester] YADA YADA YADA.... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING WE ARE INTERESTED IN... BUT IT MAKES THE POINT I AM LIKING TO PUT FORWARD....

[Jester] This type of pseudoscience is widespread, and in fact has led to us breaking existing share deals with other pages; most websites do not check the sources being cited in the articles they are referring to, and a chain of increasing misunderstanding ensues. This leads to outlandish and simply wrong statements being passed off as science to tens of thousands of people.

[Jester] AND THAT IS THE POINT...

[Jester] In even worse cases (like Before It’s News and WorldTruth.tv), they are publishing what they basically know to be outright lies. We have notified writers, such as Leah Lynz from Before It’s News and Eddie Levin from WorldTruth.tv, about certain information being incorrect or already disproven. Usually this productive criticism is outright ignored, or when accepted, they continue to spread the lies because they profit from traffic driven by the fear mongering sensationalism.

[Jester] SKIPPING DOWN....

[Jester] The internet offers us the chance of spread information faster than ever and gives us the possibility to change the understanding of the world. Unfortunately, it also makes the truth unclear in almost every category for the untrained reader. Simple pictures displaying witty truisms (which The Mind Unleashed excels at on Facebook), combined with polarized and pseudoscientific articles, appears to be the key to making tons of money on the internet.

[Jester] Perhaps even worse than this, Sorcha Faal, a pseudonym of the person that runs websites EU Times and whatdoesitmean.com, intentionally makes up lies in every article, linking to other websites to backup some of the minor points of the article in an attempt to make the entire article appear well sourced. These websites are unfortunately very popular among those who don’t know this information.

[Jester] While they go laughing to the bank, sources that actually do their fact-checking, and turn away pseudoscientific or factually skewed articles, are struggling to survive at all. We have done our best to maintain our integrity at every turn; correcting any mistakes, typos, or vagueness when informed by readers and ending deals with other people and websites when they were shown to be lazy with their fact-checking.

[Jester] Aside from the content, they use pop-up ads, and largely (or entirely) copy content from other websites, not many websites write their own content.

[Jester] AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GO TO THE END OF ANY ARTICLE YOU SEE TO SEE IF THEY SAY WHERE THEY INFORMATION CAME FROM...

[Jester] The biggest problem is that most people do not look into what they read enough to be able to tell which websites fact-check well, and which are extremely bad sources.

[Jester] AND THAT IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM...

[Jester] I WILL SITE YOU A FOR INSTANCE OF WHY THEY MAY DO THIS...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester SMH very true

[Jester] AND TELL YOU HOW TO LOOK THIS INFORMATION UP FOR YOURSELF..

[Jester] TELLING YOU ALL MY SECRETS TONIGHT... LOL

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol ty

[Jester] LET'S TAKE BEFORE IT'S NEWS FOR AN EXAMPLE...

[Jester] beforeitsnews.com has 2201 traffic rank in world by alexa. beforeitsnews.com is getting 499772 page views per day and making USD 1501.55 daily. beforeitsnews.com has 0 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. beforeitsnews.com is hosted in United States at Tier Four data center. beforeitsnews.com is most popular in UNITED STATES. Estimated worth of beforeitsnews.com is USD 1.1 Million according to websiteoutlook

[Jester] SERIOUSLY? $1500 A DANG DAY? CALCULATE THAT OUT... THAT IS A WHOPPING $547,500 A YEAR!

[eranimo] wow

[Jester] SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE A SNIT ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHY... HAHAHAH

[Jester] NOW I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS THE ONLY REASON... BUT IT SURE MAKES ME THINK WHY THEY GO TO SO MUCH TROUBLE TO PUT IT ALL ON THERE WITH NO REGARD FOR THE TRUTH OF ANY OF IT...

[Jester] HERE IS THE LINK OF THE ARTICLE I WAS PUTTING OUT    http://www.exposingtruth.com/bad-sources-spread-pseudscience/

[Jester] IT HAS MANY OTHER QUESTIONABLE SITES THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU I AVOID FOR SOME TIME NOW...

[Jester] AND I ONLY HAD THIS ARTICLE A COUPLE DAYS EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WRITTEN LAST YEAR..

[Jester] BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE DISCERNMENT FOR THE TRUTH... AND THAT IS HARD TO FIGURE OUT...

[Hoosier Girl] Yes it is at times

[Jester] SO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU ARE NOT NECESSARILY LOOKING AT "THE REAL TRUTH" WHEN YOU SEE THAT STUFF... THAT IT MAY BE UNRELIABLE OR HEAVILY SLANTED FOR OTHER REASONS...

[Jester] JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY "THINGS YOU WON'T GET ON MAINSTREAM MEDIA" DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUTH....

[Jester] NOW... LET'S LOOK AT ANOTHER EXAMPLE....

[Jester] LET'S TAKE JIM WILLIE A MINUTE... HIS STUFF IS A MIXTURE OF THEORY AND SCIENTIFIC THEORY... BUT NOT CONSPIRACY IN MY OPINION... BECAUSE HE IS ACTUALLY QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT THE THINGS HE TALKS ABOUT...

[Jester] Jim Willie, CB Biography Financial Sense Market Commentator, Editor, Hat Trick Letter

[Jester] The man behind the name Jim Willie has experience in three important fields of statistical practice in the 23 years following completion of a PhD in Statistics at Carnegie Mellon University. He spent time since 2001 in a private consulting firm in Pittsburgh, PA. His work included pharmaceutical and medical claim estimation, stratified sampling for consumer packaged goods market share, training seminars in advanced regression models, and consulting toward various other projects within the firm. In August of 2003, he became a low-cost solution at his firm, and since then has focused exclusively on the US and world economies, financial markets, currencies, and the commodity fields. Gold and energy have been a prime focus.

[Jester] HOLY MOLY...

[Jester] Jim spent five years at the corporate headquarters of Staples in suburban Boston in the last half of the 1990 decade. Work focused upon forecasting and sales analysis for their retail business, but also for the catalog and internet business. His retail floor labor scheduling program integrated several forecasts across the entire retail chain of over 1000 stores. Retail models, seasonality estimation, marketing effects, price elasticity analysis, all supported either the forecast process or profit margin enhancement. During his time at Staples, the company quadrupled in revenues and store count nationwide.

[Jester] At Digital Equipment Corporation in suburban Boston, Jim worked for nine years in a unique zero-profit center within the company, one totally dedicated to marketing research on Digital products and the computer industry. Large strategic studies and smaller product studies were completed in the hundreds by a staff of 12. Strategic studies incorporated orthogonal fractional factorial designs, for evaluating various product feature combinations and industry directions. Product studies helped to enhance design and development.All datasets were analyzed exhaustively for useful information on perceptions, preferences, drivers, trends, usage, and demographics. However, extreme errors of judgment by senior executives resulted in the rapid decline in the company, departure of the best and brightest leaders, severe reduction in its workforce, and eventual acquisition by Compaq, then later by Hewlett Packard, which now manages his defined benefit pension. Sadly, many younger people have not even heard of the second largest computer mfg firm behind IBM in the 1980 and 1990 decades.HP took a large portion of Digital’s customer base.

[Jester] Also at Digital, before the marketing research post, Jim worked for five years as a quality control consultant to the manufacturing organizations. He authored a DEC Engineering Specification which was integrated at all 28 mfg plants worldwide. It streamlined the stress testing of units from the assembly lines, with significant savings from reduced test time.Over a seven-year period, its implementation reduced mfg costs corporate-wide by between $250 and $300 million.Those were days of considerable fat in the US mfg arena, however. A few of his colleagues from Digital days remain trusted friends and analysts.

[Jester] The Golden Jackass website is designed to inform and instruct in the complex ways of gold, currencies, bonds, interest rates, stocks, commodities, futures, derivatives and the world economy, with no respect shown for inept bankers and economists, whose policies and practices contribute toward the slow motion degradation, if not destruction, of the financial world.

[Jester] The website provides an ongoing source of excellent articles written by other authors, who make significant contributions to the above mentioned topics, in addition to a collection of news briefs filled with critical data. A minimum of tools are also made available for monitoring charts of important series, such as the USDollar, gold, the CRB index, and the US$ money supply.

[Jester] DO NOT BE FOOLED... HE IS SELLING SOMETHING TOO...

[Jester] For those who wish to pursue a deeper course, with monthly commentary and essays, highlighted by strategic forecasts, combined with potentially profitable mining and energy stock selections, subscription to the HAT TRICK LETTER is offered to members at the cost of a low recurring fee.

[Jester] BUT I CAN LIVE WITH THAT...

[Jester] HIS BIO IS CERTAINLY IMPRESSIVE AND GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO EXPOUND ON HIS LEVEL OF EXPERTISE IN THE FIELD...

[Jester] SO I GIVE HIM A LOT OF CREDIT AND THAT IS WHY I LISTEN TO HIM... HE IS QUALIFIED....

[Jester] MAKE SENSE?

[Hoosier Girl] Yes!

[Jester] JIM WILLIES BIO...   http://www.financialsensearchive.com/Market/willie/bio.html

[Jester] SO... DANG... I HAVE ONE MORE EXAMPLE AND YOU GUYS WILL REALLY LOVE THIS ONE... BUT WE WILL NOT GET IT DONE IN 15 MINUTES...

[ [Jester] THIS ONE WILL TAKE THE SCENARIO OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT INTO THE LIGHT...

[Jester] SO... OF ALL THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES OUT THERE RIGHT NOW... I BET YOU CAN GUESS WHICH ONE I AM TARGETING FOR THIS DISCUSSION...

[Jester] ANY TAKERS?

[Semper Fi1] 9-11

[clange] Jade Helm??

[Hannah] or JFK

[TxBikerLady] Jester Jade Helm - WalMart??

[Hoosier Girl] Walmart Lol

[Jester] NO ONE ELSE?

[DEVINEHEALTH] the corporation

[king david] putin defecting to china?

[Jmk47] Nasara

[clange] The Republic??

[LH] the republic

[rooster] "THE EASTER BUNNY"

[Jester] clange TxBikerLady and Americana GET THE GOLD STARS... YOU ARE CORRECT... JADE HELM...

[Jester] NOW YOU HAVE ALL SEEN THE CONSPIRACY THEORY SITES AND ALL THE STUFF THEY HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT ALL OVER FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW... RIGHT?

[Hoosier Girl] Yea

[Betsy Ross] overkill

[Jester] SO NO NEED TO GO OVER ALL OF THAT... YOU KNOW ALL THE STUFF THEY ARE SAYING...

[Jester] LET'S START WITH AN ARTICLE I CAME UP WITH WHILE I WAS RESEARCHING THIS A BIT AGO...

[Jester] Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

[Jester] The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from all four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory, and New Mexico isn’t much friendlier.

[Jester] WHAT? OH WAIT... THAT IS THE CONSPIRACY PART IF YOU DO NOT READ ON...

[Jester] That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command announced it last week, saying the size and scope of the mission sets it apart from many other training exercises.

[Jester] “The nature of warfare is always changing and U.S. Army Special Operations Command’s mission is to make certain the Army’s various Special Operations Forces are trained, equipped and organized to successfully conduct worldwide special operations in support of our nation’s interests,” Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a command spokesman, said in an e-mail. “Training exercise Jade Helm is going to assist our Special Operations Soldiers and leadership in refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat.”

[Jester] The exercise has prompted widespread conspiracy theories that the United States is preparing to hatch martial law. Some examples:

[Jester] Belinski-Bible&Truth @realbelinski Follow If Operation Jade Helm were happening in any other country, it would be immediately labeled for martial law......  http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operation_Jade_Helm_military_drill_martial_law.html

[Jester] Joe Biggs @Rambobiggs Follow Beyond Denial: Preparations for Martial Law in America
http://www.infowars.com/beyond-denial-preparations-for-martial-law-in-america/

[Jester] PredictionMan @PredictionMan Follow BREAKING!! Jade Helm 15 Is Martial Law in The USA, Russia To Arm Insurgents In The USA!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EssfbJhHJkU#t=127

[Jester] In particular, some have expressed alarm about this map, which outlines events for the exercise in unclassified documents posted online last week. The Washington Post verified them to be legitimate by speaking to Army sources. They appear to have been prepared for local authorities.

[Jester] I OBVIOUSLY CANNOT PUT THE MAP IN HERE BUT IT IS IN THE ARTICLE AND I WILL SHARE THAT WITH YOU AT THE END AS USUAL...

[Jester] Several media outlets have noted that the Army has pushed back on the outcry, including Stars & Stripes, Army Times and the Houston Chronicle. But it’s also worth noting that the military has routinely launched exercises in the past in which regions of the United States are identified as hostile for the purpose of training.

[Jester] REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT...

[Jester] Consider Bold Alligator, a naval exercise in which thousands of Marines and sailors have been involved in the past. The most recent version was launched last fall, and included amphibious landings to prevent insurgent groups in the fictional country known as Garnet — Georgia and part of Florida in real life — from launching attacks.

[Jester] HMMM... INTERESTING...

[Jester] In another example, U.S. Special Forces support fictional guerrilla forces in numerous counties across North Carolina in the exercise Robin Sage. Green Beret soldiers work to liberate the country of Pineland, and operate in close proximity to civilians, who are warned that they may hear blank gunfire.

[Jester] WOW... DIDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER...

[Jester] Marine Special Operations troop also have an exercise that is in some ways similar and called Derna Bridge. It spans several counties in western South Carolina, and includes some activities in Sumter National Forest.

[Jester] OR THAT EITHER...

[Jester] SO THAT MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER... BUT WE ARE NOT DONE YET...

[Jester] BECAUSE IN THIS ARTICLE THERE ARE A TON OF LINKS WE HAVE TO CONSIDER...

[Jester] HERE IS THE ARTICLE BY THE WAY...   http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/03/31/why-the-new-special-operations-exercise-freaking-out-the-internet-is-no-big-deal/

[Jester] SO NOW I AM FEELING LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN CHECK OUT...

[Jester] SO I START TO CLICK THOSE LINKS IN THE ARTICLE...

[Jester] WITH ME SO FAR? READY TO GO THERE?

[Hannah] ready

[MarySunshine] ready

[Jester] FEELING A LITTLE BIT BETTER ABOUT THIS SO FAR?

[kat] yes

[clange] Yep

[Jester] PRESS RELEASE: Exercise readies SOF for threats abroad

[Jester] FORT BRAGG, N.C. (USASOC News Service, March 24, 2015) - Members of U.S. Army Special Operations Command will train with other U.S Armed Forces units July 15 through Sept. 15 in a multi-state exercise called Jade Helm 15.

[Jester] USASOC periodically conducts training exercises such as these to practice core special warfare tasks, which help protect the nation against foreign enemies. It is imperative that Special Operations Soldiers receive the best training, equipment and resources possible.

[Jester] While multi-state training exercises such as these are not unique to the military, the size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart. To stay ahead of the environmental challenges faced overseas, Jade Helm will take place across seven states. However, Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) will only train in five states: Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. The diverse terrain in these states replicates areas Special Operations Soldiers regularly find themselves operating in overseas.

[Jester] The training exercise will be conducted on private and public land with the permission of the private landowners, and from state and local authorities. In essence, all exercise activity will be taking place on pre-coordinated public and private lands.

[Jester] The public can expect nothing much different from their day-to-day activities since much of exercise will be conducted in remote areas. The most noticeable effect the exercise may have on the local communities is an increase in vehicle and military air traffic and its associated noise. There will also be economic gain: an increase in the local economy, in fuel and food purchases and hotel lodging.

[Jester] HMMM.... INTERESTING NOTE...

[Jester] This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for ARSOF since they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice.

[Jester] During this eight-week period, ARSOF soldiers will use this opportunity to further develop tactics, techniques and procedures for emerging concepts in Special Operations warfare.

[Jester] USASOC intends to conduct the exercise safely and courteously while providing the best possible training available for the nation's Army Special Operations Forces. State and local officials are being informed of the scope of Jade Helm and will continue to be updated as the exercise progresses.

[Jester] NOW I AM NOT REALLY UNDERSTANDING ALL THE ACRONYMS BUT I LIKE THAT OUR MILITARY IS GETTING TRAINING JUST IN CASE... I KIND OF LIKE THAT...

[Hoosier Girl] Yea Good idea

[Jester] LINK TO... UNITED STATES ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND... PRESS RELEASE...

http://www.soc.mil/UNS/Releases/2015/March/150324-03.html

[Jester] I CAN LIVE WITH THIS SO FAR... CAN YOU?

[TxBikerLady] yes

[SoldierofChrist] Jester yes

[Jester] MOVING ON...

[Jester] Army Special Operations Command pushes back against alarmist claims about upcoming exercise

[Jester] WASHINGTON — U.S. Army Special Operations Command is pushing back against alarmist claims that an upcoming U.S. military exercise is a preparation for imposing martial law or subduing right-leaning groups and individuals.

[eranimo] Yes

[Jester] Conspiracy theories about the exercise, known as JADE HELM 15, appeared online this week. Some commentators railing against the event referred to an online slide show allegedly created by USASOC, which outlined a special operations exercise slated to take place across multiple states, outside the confines of U.S. military bases. In the slide show, a map of the southwest region of the United States labels Texas and other territory as “hostile” or “insurgent pocket.” The document also refers to coordination with law enforcement agencies.

[Jester] Officials at USASOCM were not able to immediately verify the authenticity of the slide show because their computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared.

[Jester] Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, confirmed that there is an upcoming exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled to take place this summer at locations in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, California and Nevada. But he denied the event is preparation for some sort of military takeover.

[Jester] “That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,” he said in an email. “This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice.”
[Jester] He said the only thing unique about this particular exercise, which is slated to take place between July 15 and Sept. 15, is “the use of new challenging terrain” which was chosen because it is similar to conditions special operations forces operate in overseas.

[Jester] He said his office has been receiving a lot of calls from people who heard about the exercise and are concerned about “the nature of the training objectives.”

[Jester] HMMM.. NO DOUBT...

[Jester] THAT IS FROM... STARS AND STRIPES...  http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-special-operations-command-pushes-back-against-alarmist-claims-about-upcoming-exercise-1.335949

[Jester] SO... I AM STILL FEELING EVEN BETTER NOW... HOW ABOUT YOU?

[Jester] HERE WE GO AGAIN...

[Jester] Conspiracy groups question USASOC mission in Texas

[Jester] U.S. Army Special Operations Command says that, contrary to reports circulating on conspiracy websites, it has no plans to invade Texas.

[Jester] WHICH MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD.... HAHAHAHAH

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol

[TxBikerLady] that IS funny

[Jester] Some fringe websites have paraded a PowerPoint presentation, reportedly from USASOC, as evidence of Jade Helm 15, a series of military exercises across California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Texas. They say it will train the U.S. military to suppress American citizens rebelling in a coming military coup or civil war.

[Hannah] That's a relief! Lol

[Jester] The Army says Jade Helm is a real exercise and will take place in the Southwest, as the slides indicate. But USASOC spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria said that's the extent of the reports' accuracy.

[Jester] "It's a training exercise. Just a regular training exercise," Lastoria said of Jade Helm, which USASOC documentation references as a training exercise in at least one previous year as well.

[Jester] Lastoria said more information on the specifics of the exercise would be available Tuesday. He said USASOC could not immediately verify the slideshow, which says the exercises will take place from July 15 to Sept. 15.

[Jester] I HAVE NOT LOOKED UP WHAT CAME OUT TUESDAY AND THIS IS A COUPLE WEEKS OLD SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.... BUT I AM NOT PARTICULARLY WORRIED ABOUT IT WITH WHAT I AM FINDING NOW.....

[Jester] BUT JUST TO BE ACCURATE I THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT... SCIENTIFIC AND ALL THAT... HAHAHAHAH

[Hoosier Girl] Hahahahaa

[king david] maybe they could train on the drug cartels while they're down there on the border

[Jester] The documentation said the joint unconventional warfare exercise will consist of 1,200 service members, including special forces from all four branches, Marine expeditionary forces and the 82nd Airborne Division.

[Jester] GETTING A BIT MORE INFO NOW... OKAY...

[Jester] Nothing in the presentation (with slides marked "unclassified") contradicts the assertion that Jade Helm is merely a training exercise. It does note that civilian areas could notice some effects; one slide lays out some details of the "increased military presence," including the potential for noise complaints and noting that personnel may be carrying weapons loaded with blanks.
[Jester] Conspiracy websites painted language regarding civilian impact as revealing of the true nature of the mission: to prepare for abducting dissidents from their homes.

[Jester] Many of the conspiracy sites have focused in on the selection of Texas as a "hostile" territory. To them, a high degree of libertarian support, pro-gun leanings and patriotism make Texas a target. The slides also mark Utah and a pocket in Southern California as "hostile," while New Mexico is "uncertain (leaning hostile)" and Arizona is "uncertain (leaning friendly)."

[Jester] The presentation slides say the area was chosen for its large undeveloped tracts of land and low population density. Texas in particular was chosen as the hub of the operation because it has been traditionally military-friendly, easing the impact or alarm the forces' presence might impose on localities, according to the slides. There is also a slide outlining safety measures, including keeping local authorities and communities informed regarding exercises.

[Jester] I CAN LIVE WITH THAT...

[Jester] The headline on InfoWars reads "Feds preparing to invade Texas, list state as 'Hostile.'" Site founder Alex Jones said in a taped segment that it's likely preparation for military actions to follow an imminent financial collapse or the end of Barack Obama's presidential term. In another segment on the site, Joe Biggs — cited as a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq – said the exercises would prepare troops to "throw citizens in FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) camps," citing as evidence the military's desire to train in an environment similar to where they will fight.

[Jester] An article on All News PipeLine also connects the reports to what it alleges are "FEMA 'death domes' popping up across Texas," purportedly to house captured American insurgents.

[king david] maybe they could train on the drug cartels while they're down there on the border...with live ammo of course

[Jester] HERE IS THE ARTICLE... FROM THE ARMY TIMES....   http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2015/03/23/usasoc-conspiracy-invade-texas/70345764/

[Jester] THEY MUST BE SERIOUSLY WONDERING ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE PROTECTING.... HAHAHHAHA

[Jester] NOW... LET'S PAUSE FOR ONE MINUTE...

[Jester] YOU SEE WHAT HAS BEEN PUT OUT...

[Jester] AND YOU SEE THE EXPLANATION....

[Jester] AND YOU SEE THE CLAIMS OF ALEX JONES... IS HE REALLY REPORTING ANYTHING LIKE THE TRUTH?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester no he is not

[eranimo] Nope

[TxBikerLady] not so much

[Jester] NOW... HE MAY HAVE AN OPINION... BUT DON'T YOU THINK HE HAS THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR TELLING BOTH SIDES IF IT IS A "TRUTH" WEBSITE?

[clange] Darn right

[Jester] JUST SAYING.... AND HERE IS WHERE JUST A TINY BIT OF COMMON SENSE IS REQUIRED...

[Jester] NOT EVERYTHING IS A DANG CONSPIRACY...

[Jester] OKAY.... I HAVE MORE... SO LET'S KEEP DIVING INTO THIS...

[Jester] I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE LONG... YOU GUYS ALL STILL WITH ME?

[Betsy Ross] yes

[Americana] YES

[caro] yes

[Jester] OKAY... HERE WE GO...

[Jester] US Army Special Operations Command

[Jester] Request to Conduct Realistic Military Training (RMT)JADE HELM 15

[Jester] OKAY THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK... IT WILL NOT COPY PROPERLY... SO I AM GOING TO DROP THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE...

[Jester] THIS IS THE DOCUMENT SHOWING WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT FROM THE US Army Special Operations Command

[Jester] LINK....   http://www.scribd.com/doc/258605525/Jade-Helm-Martial-Law-WW3-Prep-Document-1

[Jester] CHECK THAT OUT... IT HAS THE MAP AND WHAT IT ALL MEANS ALL SPELLED OUT EASY A PIE TO UNDERSTAND.....

[Jester] AND PRETTY MUCH NONE OF IT WEIRDS ME OUT AT ALL...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ok cool

[Jester] NOW.... HERE IS ANOTHER ONE... AND KEEP THIS IN MIND PEOPLE... THIS IS ALL OUT OF THAT ONE ARTICLE THAT I SHARED AT THE FIRST... SO IT IS A VERITABLE WEALTH OF INFORMATION FOR FOLLOWING UP ON JUST FROM A LITTLE BIT OF TIME AND EFFORT...

[Jester] Covert warfare coming to Texas sparks some fears of federal takeover

[Jester] MAP INCLUDED IN ARTICLE...

[Jester] Plans for a 17-city Army Special Operations exercise in Texas stirred some ultra-right-wing fears of a government takeover in the Lone Star State, but local law enforcement say they've long been aware of the drill.

[Jester] Operation Jade Helm will bring a coalition of forces, including the Green Berets, SEALS, and special operations commands from the Air Force and Marines to Texas for two months of "realistic military training" in a simulated "hostile" territory between July and September this summer.

[Jester] Army Special Operation Command spokesman Mark Lastoria said soldiers would practice "emerging concepts in special operations warfare" in Texas.

[Jester] "Training exercise Jade Helm is going to assist our Special Operations Soldiers in refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat," he said.

[Jester] Among the planned exercises, soldiers will try to operate undetected amongst civilian populations in some towns and cities where residents will be advised to report any suspicious activity they notice as a means of testing the military's effectiveness, said county law enforcement officials who had been briefed by the Army.

[Jester] HMMM.. SERIOUSLY?

[Jester] "They're going to set up cells of people and test how well they're able to move around without getting too noticed in the community," said Roy Boyd, chief deputy with the Victoria County Sheriff's Office. "They're testing their abilities to basically blend in with the local environment and not stand out and blow their cover."

[Jester] I HARDLY THINK THEY WOULD ANNOUNCE IT IF THEY WERE AFTER US....

[Jester] THE PEEPS ARE SUPPOSED TO REPORT THEM....

[Jester] INTERESTING....

[Hoosier Girl] I Know right

[Jester] THAT IS THE HOUSTON CHRONICLE BY THE WAY...   http://www.chron.com/news/article/Covert-warfare-comming-to-Texas-6157685.php

[Jester] OKAY... SO MUCH FOR THAT...

[Jester] THAT IS ALL ABOUT THE JADE HELM EXERCISE...

[texas1837] Jester I might can live with all this but why are they not training on the bases? That is where it has always been done in the past. They have the resources for this training on the bases.

[Jester] IS ANY OF THAT WEIRDING ANYONE OUT AT THIS POINT?

[rodney] Welcome to Texas hot and a lot of fire ants rattle snakes and cactus

[TxBikerLady] I'll keep my eyes open...watching for them...Hahaha

[Jester] texas1837 AHA! YOU HAVE SET UP MY NEXT SET OF POSTS... SIT BACK AND WATCH...

[Jester] NOW... REMEMBER BACK IN THE FIRST ARTICLE... THAT THERE WERE SEVERAL REFERENCES TO OTHER EXERCISES LIKE THIS IN THE PAST?

[Jester] HERE WE GO...

[Jester] Special Forces to begin Robin Sage exercise

[Jester] A training exercise for Army Special Forces candidates begins today, officials said.

[Jester] Robin Sage, a role-playing exercise, takes place over several counties in the Cape Fear region. It continues through Nov. 21.

[Jester] In Robin Sage, Special Forces candidates support guerrilla forces in the fictional country of Pineland, which encompasses parts of 15 counties. The exercise has been held regularly since 1974.

[Jester] REALLY? IF EVERONE KNEW THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE ALL FREAKING OUT...

[Jester] It is the final Special Forces training exercise before students graduate and move to an assignment with one of the Army's Special Forces units.

[Jester] The students participating - from Fort Bragg's John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School - will be tasked with infiltrating areas in small groups to train guerrilla forces to move, fight, communicate and provide medical aid, officials said.

[Jester] Pineland consists of parts of Hoke, Montgomery, Moore, Richmond and Scotland counties, among others. Throughout the exercise, Special Forces candidates and Robin Sage role-players conduct missions and also live, eat and sleep in these civilian areas.

[Jester] Events have been coordinated with public safety officials throughout the area, officials said.

[Jester] Residents may hear blank gunfire and see occasional flares.

[Jester] Residents with concerns should contact local law enforcement, who will contact exercise control officials.

[Jester] Students who will wear only civilian clothes if the situation warrants also will wear a distinctive armband during these instances. People role-playing as Pineland law enforcement officers wear distinctive hats and armbands.

[Jester] LINK....  http://www.fayobserver.com/military/special-forces-to-begin-robin-sage-exercise/article_50c6a54d-/

[SoldierofChrist] Jester wow interesting and I agree

[Jester] NOW I DO NOT RECALL ANYONE BEING COLLECTED AND PUT IN A FEMA DOME THE LAST FEW YEARS SO I AM GUESSING IT WENT OKAY.... LOL

[Jester] AND ONE MORE...

[Jester] UPDATE: Marine training could unnerve area residents

[Jester] Columbia County won’t be under attack for the next few days, but at times it might sound like it.

[Jester] Students from the U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command’s Marine Special Operations School, from Camp Lejeune, N.C., are scheduled to conduct a 20-day training exercise across a five-county area that includes Columbia County and portions of South Carolina through Feb. 12, according to an email announcement from the Marine Corps.

[Jester] The exercise, called Derna Bridge, will be conducted in or near Columbia County, along with the South Carolina counties of Richland, Sumter, Edgefield, Saluda, McCormick, Greenwood and Abbeville, around Sumter Naitonal Forest, the announcement states.

[Jester] Students from the special operations school and about 270 service members from throughout the military, along with local volunteers, will simulate an active military engagement and could include “blank gunfire and occasional flares,” the announcement said.

[Jester] “Residents who encounter any difficulties associated with this training should contact local law enforcement officials,” who have coordinated with the Marine Corps in planning the exercise, the report says.

[Jester] Columbia County Sheriff's Capt. Steve Morris said the agency has held discussions with the Marine Corps about the exercise, and said most of the operations are expected to take place inside Sumter National Forest away from populated areas.

[Jester] Columbia County won't likely see any of the activities until possibly Feb. 5, when the operation is scheduled to be around the SC&G dam on the Savannah River at Stevens Creek.

[Jester] LINK...  http://newstimes.augusta.com/latest-news/2013-01-23/marine-training-could-unnerve-area-residents

[Jester] AND I DON'T THINK I HEARD OF ANYTHING FROM THERE EITHER..
[Jester] SO LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN... IT IS LATE... AND THE MODS HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME...

[Jester] ARE YOU FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THE THOUGHT PROCESS THAT I TRY TO USE WHEN I AM TRYING TO FIGURE SOMETHING LIKE THIS OUT NOW?

[LH] yes

[clange] Yep

[Jester] YOU HAVE TO DIG AROUND FOR THE INFORMATION SOMETIMES.... WELL ACTUALLY ALL THE TIME...

[Jester] BUT JUST GOING WITH SOME ONE RUNNING A STORY WAVING THEIR ARMS YELLING "OH CRAP WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE" IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO APPROACH IT...

[Jester] NOW... THERE ARE PLENTY OF THINGS YOU CAN CHECK AND FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF.... THINGS THAT HAVE SCIENTIFIC DATA ASSOCIATED WITH THEM THAT YOU CAN FIND...

[Jester] THAT 911 WAS A HOAX... PLANES DIDN'T DO THAT.... ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS.... SCIENTISTS... HAVE KILLED THAT THEORY...

[Jester] THAT THE FLOURIDE IN THE WATER IS BAD FOR YOU.... DR PAUL CONNANT A VERY WELL RESEPECTED DOCTOR HAS POSTED ON THE EFFECTS OF THAT...

[Jester] THAT VACCINES KILL CHILDREN... IT IS A FACT.... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHECK THAT ONE OUT... IT IS ALL OVER....

[Jester] THAT FEDERAL RESERVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US AND IS NOT FEDERAL AT ALL...

[MarySunshine] Chemtrails?????

[Jester] AND MANY MORE... THEY ARE NOT THEORIES... THEY ARE PROVEN...

[Jester] AND JIM WILLIE... THEORIES MAYBE... BUT MANY OF HIS PREDICTIONS HAVE BEEN VERY CORRECT... WE POSTED THAT LIST A COUPLE MONTHS AGO... SO I FOR ONE LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN RIGHT A LOT.... AND HE HAS THE CREDENTIALS TO GIVE HIE STUFF BACKING....

[Jester] SO ARE YOU SEEING THE FINE LINE IN ALL OF THIS THAT YOU MUST DISCERN?

[Jester] YOU CANNOT WALK AROUND BEING PARANIOD AND SCARED TO DEATH OF EVERYTHING FROM NOW ON...

[Jester] YES THE GOVERNMENT SUCKS.... BUT YOU HAVE TO LEARN WHAT TO BELIEVE...

[Jester] I AM HOPING THAT THIS ALL MADE SENSE WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET AT AND THAT IT WILL HELP YOU MAKE THOSE CONNECTIONS YOURSELF...

[Jester] EVERYONE FALL ASLEEP?

[Hannah] still here

[clange] No Sir!!

[Jmk47] Nope

[Jester] OKAY... WELL THAT WHOLE POST WAS DESIGNED TO SHOW YOU HOW I LOOK AT THINGS... AND WHY I GET FRUSTRATED SOMETIMES BY THE STUPID STUFF THAT COMES IN HERE....

[Jester] ESPECIALLY WHEN NO PARTICULAR THOUGHT HAS BEEN EXCERSIZED IN BRINGING IT IN HERE....

[Betsy Ross] Jester may I say something?

[Jester] Betsy Ross NO...

[Jester] HAHAHHAH.. JUST KIDDING OF COURSE YOU CAN SILLY....

[Betsy Ross] I have a rule - read it, file it and go on with life and know

[Jester] Betsy Ross PLEASE 'SPLAIN...

[Jester] JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS...

[texas1837] Jester Interesting to say the least. Troops will be mixed with the civilian population. The countries we are in right now except maybe for the Urkraine, our troops look totaly different; and training in a national forest. Which country would that be similar to?

[Betsy Ross] Well you have to read so you know what is going on. Don't go nuts over it or make yourself sick. If it actually start to come true then it must have been true to a point.

[SoldierofChrist] Betsy Ross ty

[Betsy Ross] you're welcome

[Jester] GOOD THINKING... AND THAT IS THE REASON YOU DO NOT SEE ME GETTING ALL BENT ABOUT THIS STUFF...

[LonesomeDove] Jester I appreciate the fact that you put the truth on some of these theorys. I was getting to a point wondering how we are going to really live in this crazy world. Thank you

[Jester] AND WHY I STICK TO THE REAL NEWS THAT I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON...

[Jester] BUT I WILL TELL YOU THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS JUST AS BAD AT SLANTING THINGS HERE.... SO THAT IS WHY I GO OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY FOR INFO AS WELL....

[Jester] IF JADE HELM COMES UP AS MARTIAL LAW IN TASS OR REUTERS I MAY PERK UP.... LOL

[TxBikerLady] Jester Great chat - thank you. Thank you Mods for staying late.

[Hannah] Jester Thank you for explaining your thought process. And thanks to the MODS for staying late so we could learn. Have an early morning so I have to go. Good night and God bless you all

[Jester] BUT YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE AT THIS TIME THE ARTICLES OUT THERE ABOUT PLAN B.... IT IS KNOWN AND BEING REPORTED ON EVERY DAY... THAT IS WHERE I HANG MY HAT...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH... WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT... CONTRARY TO OTHER BS YOU MAY READ IN DINAR LAND...

[Jester] AND I WILL LIKE TO APPLAUD THOSE IN DINAR LAND THAT FOLLOW AND GIVE THAT INFORMATION FREELY ON THEIR OWN TIME... THERE ARE SOME GOOD NEWSHOUNDS OUT THERE...

[Jester] THEY ARE THE ONES PUTTING IN LINKS TO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY.... SEE YOU TOMORROW...

[LonesomeDove] MODS Thank you for staying up late so Jester could get this info to us love

[alfonse] Good Night and God Bless

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  Empty Re: A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  Brain-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865  A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865  A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865  A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  Empty Re: A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:19 am

Quote:

[Jester] SO IN THIS THING COMMON SENSE CAN TELL YOU A LOT.... LIKE... IF SOMEONE IS BEGGING FOR MONEY AND TELLING YOU WHAT YOU LIKE TO HEAR TO GET IT... COMMON SENSE WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE A GOOD SALESMAN....

[Jester] MAYBE THEY ARE PONTIFICATING SAID INFORMATION YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR TO GET IN YOUR POCKET... JUST SAYING..

Is it Jester's week to poke at Tony instead of Mtn. Goat?

Or is he talking about ALL the Guru's that ask for donations and have a big DONATE button on their site?

Now about that "PONTIFICATING"...

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:12 am

Common sense tells me that Jester is as big, if not a bigger idiot than Tony, and has nothing of real value to bring to the table.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865  A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865  A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865  A LONG Late Saturday night Jester Chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum