Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world

Go down

Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world Empty Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:02 am

Time " American put Abadi within the 100 most influential people in the world 316731

"Time" magazine chose the US, on Thursday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi among the top 100 influential figure in the world.
The prestigious magazine list is divided into five categories, namely, the leaders, and the Giants, and pioneers, artists, and icons. At the leaders category, the magazine Indian Prime Minister Nerndra Moody, and Russian President Vladimir Putin and Saudi King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Chinese President Xi Jinping, the head of North Korea's Kim Jong-un chose.  I chose the magazine also likely Republican candidate in the US presidential election, Jeb Bush, the President of Cuba, Raul Castro, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the former Minister of State Hillarious Clinton, and chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey, the Tunisian president Beji Caid Essebsi, and leader of the French right, Marine Le Pen, US President Barack Obama, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum