Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT

4 posters

Go down

Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT Empty Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:38 am

Jester's Place: 

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY HUMP DAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS....

[Americana] Jester hi boss happy wednesday/humpday and april 15th to you

[alfonse] I call this "Render unto Caesar" Day :

[Jester] I AM ON THE PHONE GET HARANGED BY SKYDANCER.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] alfonse I CALL THIS GET YOUR BUTT RIPPED OFF YET AGAIN BY AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL ENTITY THAT WE SHOULD ALL RISE UP AND THROW OUT...LOL

[Jester] Full Definition of HARANGUE 1 : a speech addressed to a public assembly 2 : a ranting speech or writing 3 : lecture

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, could you please ""harangue" the US FED ??? Sometimes it just takes the right guy for the job

[Jester] YOU GUYS SPEEKY ZEE ENGLISH?

[alfonse] Jester That is one of the words I had to look up to see what my Dad was talking about.

[kristi] Betsy Ross The Landa Global China call on the bonds was an hour and 39 minutes. It was an amazing educational call on the historical bonds. I would recommend it to anyone.

[Jester] kristi WOULD NOT GET TOO ATTACHED TO THAT... JUST SAYING....

[kristi] Jester OK. good to know there are always 2 sides.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, any news on the Fed letting go ?

[Jester] HOLD ON... PHONE...

[kristi] Jester: Last night you just started to talk about the UST and the Fed. But, you said that it was too bad we didn't have more time because there could have been a good discussion. Can you pick up where you were last night?

[laylow] Jester Paladin has posted "White Hats" update number 50 hoping for support this go round in waking people up to the terrible theft of funds that Lord Blackthorne? brought up in Parliament....do you know anything about him? Credible?

[RPharmer] Today is the 15th, so hoping for some good news tonight! Fingers crossed.

[LdyFaith] RPHARMER amen

[Jester] OKAY SORRY ABOUT THAT....

[Jester] OKAY... PATIENCE.... I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE SOME EARLIER QUESTIONS LINED UP...

[Patience] Jester -[jstbringit] Patience I've often wondered.... Something was the last straw before the real estate and dot com bubbles burst. Of course, we were not interested in that as Dinarians, but with the continued rise of the stock market, sure seems like similar situation now....it can't go on forever, can it? I would like Jester's input on this.....

[Jester] jstbringit WELL... ACTUALLY I WAS INTERESTED IN BOTH OF THOSE SINCE I LOST MY BUTT IN BOTH... TRYING TO STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE ON INVESTMENTS IS A TRICKY BUSINESS IS CERTAINLY AN UNGRATEFUL FOE....

[Jester] AND I WOULD SAY THAT WE ARE IN THE SAME MESS RIGHT NOW... BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE DO IS MANIPULATED TO PROVIDE PROFITS FOR SAID UNGRATEFUL FOE..

[Jester] THE SHEEPLE CONTINUE TO INVEST... THEY DO NOT KNOW ANY DIFFERENT.... AND WHEN IT IS PROFITABLE FOR THE MANIPULATORS TO TAKE THEIR PROFITS IT WILL ONCE AGAIN BE THE CHANCE FOR EVERY ONE OF SAID SHEEPLE TO BEMOAN THE SITUATION AND TAKE UP BIG LOSS>

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS.. PATIENCE... ANY MORE?

[Patience] Jester [jbmeans] For Jester Do we have any evidence yet that we (the us) joined the AIIB just in time or is that still just a rumor and we stuck our nose up at them once again

[Jester] jbmeans NO EVIDENCE... SO NO CONJECTURE ABOUT THE STUCK NOSES EITHER....

[pokerbrat] Jester I'm FED up with the FED do you think the FED blocking money moving was expected and planned for maybe a trap??

[Jester] pokerbrat WOULD YOU RETHINK THAT QUESTION AND MAKE SURE THAT IS THE WAY YOU MEANT TO SAY IT?

[pokerbrat] Jester ok

[pokerbrat] Jester I would think the Treasury would expect the FED to block them

[pokerbrat] And also have measures to counter the FED like force their hand to an eventual collapse

[Jester] pokerbrat MAYBE... UNLESS THEY ALL HAD AN AGREEMENT... WHICH IS APPARENT... BUT AT THE LAST MINUTE THINGS FALL APART.... SO.... EXPECTED? MAYBE... AT THIS POINT I WOULD AGREE... SOMEONE IS A DUMBA** FOR DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER WHILE EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT....

[pokerbrat] Jester they (proven) don't keep agreements

[Jester] pokerbrat HOW WOULD YOU FIGURE ON COUNTERING THE FED... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BANK THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING BETWEEN EVERY OTHER BANK IN THE WORLD....

[Jester] YOU LIKE TO MOVE MONEY? HAS TO GO THROUGH THE FED...

[pokerbrat] Be ready to raise the gold price

[Jester] SO WHO IS IN CHARGE DO YOU REALLY THINK?

[Jester] OR WE CAN CHANGE SUBJECTS TO GOLD...

[Jester] THE FED HAS NO GOLD... SO THAT DOES NOT APPLY....

[pokerbrat] Its still a power struggle I guess

[Jester] AND IT DOES NOT SEEM TO ME THAT THE PEEPS HOLDING THE GOLD ARE MAKING IT STICK...

[Jester] pokerbrat POWER STRUGGLE? YOU ARE NOT LISTENING...

[Jester] THE FED IS IN CHARGE....

[Jester] THEY OWN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM

[Jester] NOTHING GETS DONE WITHOUT WHAT IT GOES THROUGH THEM....

[pokerbrat] OK they own the Titanic after it hit an iceberg?

[Dinarrocks] Jester The only way to take the Fed down is to collapse the dollar, correct?

[pokerbrat] So what is the next move?

[Hoosier Girl] Reinstate the Gold treaty.... Kill the $

[Jester] pokerbrat I AM TOLD YOU JUMPED LINE... SO ARE WE DONE SO I CAN BACKTRACK?

[pokerbrat] Yes

[Jester] PATIENCE....

[Patience] Jester KRISTI Jester: Last night you just started to talk about the UST and the Fed. But, you said that it was too bad we didn't have more time because there could have been a good discussion. Can you pick up where you were last night?

[Jester] KRISTI WELL THE ANSWER IS REALLY NO.... WHEN I AM IN A THING LIKE THAT I AM DOING IT ON THE INFORMATION I HAVE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME... AND THAT INFORMATION CHANGES A LOT.... I DO NOT REMEMBER WHERE MY THOUGHT PROCESSES WERE HEADED...

[kristi] Jester I think that you may have just finished that with Pokerbrat as that was his question last night

[Jester] THE THING IS... A LOT OF TIMES I AM IN THE GROOVE SO TO SPEAK AND DISTRACTIONS CHANGE MY WHOLE THOUGHT PROCESS...

[Jester] YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS ALL PLANNED OUT... IT IS NOT..

[Jester] I AM DOING THIS IN REAL TIME FROM WHAT IS IN MY MIND AT THE TIME....

[PollyP] Jester, the original question was asking for more information on the holds being off/on and Fed being shut down. Then random questions took over and you never got a chance to finish

[Jester] SO LETS MOVE ON TO THAT...

[Jester] HOLDS...

[Jester] I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT THAT...

[Jester] THE FED IS OBVIOUSLY HOLDING THINGS UP AT THIS POINT... THERE IS PLENTY OF FEEDBACK ON THAT...

[Jester] AS I SAID EARLIER TO POKERBRAT... THEY ARE IN CHARGE OF MOVING ALL THE MONEY... THE WIRE SYSTEM IS THEIRS.... THEY CAN SHUT DOWN ANY MONEY MOVEMENT THEY CHOOSE...

[Jester] SO EVEN THE UST CANNOT MOVE MONEY IF THEY DO NOT ALLOW IT...

[Jester] I HAVE NO FURTHER THOUGHTS ON THAT... WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I WAS INTERRUPTED LAST NIGHT IS NOT SOMETHING I WROTE DOWN TO REMEMBER... I FIGURE IF IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT AT THE TIME IT WAS NOT WORTH TRYING TO REMEMBER.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,any thought on what could be done to start moving the money

[Jester] Jmk47 SURE.... AS I’VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU... PLAN B IS ALL ABOUT CIRCUMVENTING THE DEPENDENCE ON THE FED TO DO THAT....

[Jester] THIS WILL NOT BE AS FAST AS YOU LIKE IN MY OPINION....

[Jester] THE BAD GUYS HAVE PROVEN THEY ARE UNRELIABLE TO DEPEND ON IN AN AGREEMENT TO MOVE THINGS FORWARD....

[Dinarrocks] Jester Is it safe to say that there will not be any movement of money until the dollar collapses and the gold treaty is re-instated?

[Dinarrocks] Which is what Plan B is all about.

[Jester] Dinarrocks SAFE? NOT REALLY... NOTHING IS SAFE... THINGS CHANGE...

[jam777] Jester... are historic bond funds moving yet ?

[Jester] YOU GUYS WILL LIKE A DEFINITE DATE OR RATE... NOT HAPPENING... THINGS CHANGE EVERY DAY....

[Jester] jam777 MOVING? I AM GOING TO ASSUME YOU MEAN GETTING TRANSACTED... YOU ARE PRETTY SMART... YOU SEE THE RV YET? I WOULD SAY THAT IS A GOOD INDICATION NOTHING IS MOVING....

[Dinarrocks] Jester Yes, it is a fluid situation, no doubt.

[Dinarrocks] Jester Do you have any feedback on how the meetings went between Abadi and Washington?

[Jester] Dinarrocks I DO NOT.... GOT A LOT OF BS STUFF NO ONE CAN PROVE RUNNING AROUND THAT YOU WILL SURELY HEAR IN DINAR LAND TOMORROW....

[Dinarrocks] Jester which will be taken with a 1/2 grain of salt lol

[sivadrnor] and lime and plenty of tequila

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,,iyo what needs to happen for plan b to take over

[Jester] Jmk47 IN MY OPINION? I AM NOT SURE YOU ARE ACTUALLY LISTENING... SORRY... BUT I’VE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT PLAN B BEFORE ANYONE ELSE ADMITTED THERE EVEN WAS A PLAN B.... SO I AM NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM WITH THAT QUESTION...

PLAN B IS UNDERWAY.... IT DOES NOT NEED TO TAKE OVER... IT IS UNDERWAY... READ MY LIPS... UNDERWAY...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJX1REQB12o

[Jmk47] Ok sorry back to lurking

[LuCkYb] Jester i have only one question , if Iraq is off of their sanctions as it has been said , is anything stopping Iraq from going Bric's and AIIB ? and if so what and how come ?

[Jester] LUCKYB NOT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE EXCEPT MAYBE THEY NEED TO KEEP THE US OFF THEIR BUTT.... WHICH IF THEY JOINED WOULD PROBABLY TICK THE US OFF.... MAKING THEM LESS LIKELY TO LOAN MONEY AND PROVIDE MILITARY HELP...

[Jester] WHICH I AM NOT SURE THEY ARE MUCH MILITARY HELP AT THIS POINT ANYWAY... BUT I AM GUESSING THE CACTUS ARE ALREADY ALL SHOT UP SO NOTHING MORE TO SHOOT AT IN THE DESERT ANYWAY...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT Empty Re: Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Plan B? Is that the one where they lock you away for life? Oh, I hope so!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT 2805820865  Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT 2805820865  Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT 2805820865  Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

We couldn't be so lucky-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Jester's LATE NIGHT CHAT Your-lips-keep-moving-but-all-i-hear-is-blah-blah

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum