Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened

5 posters

Go down

LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened Empty LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:09 pm

I called into a private asset/dinar call regarding "asset protection"

The guy kept trying to defend this company, and said they never pumped dinar.  I never said he did.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1mraahduro8z6g/Planet%20Dinar%20Break%20In%20Call.mp3?dl=0

I then called right back on my cell phone, and tried to state that, "I never said you sold dinar" but was booted again.

These guys are on the defensive.  They either want your personal information, your dinars, your dollars, or all three.

Please warn others, do not get asset protection unless you have assets, even then, shop around.

Thanks.

Nick Giammarino
http://globalcurrencyreset.net/

:okjh:

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened Empty Re: LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened

Post by zcountess Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 pm

yes, what a CHAMPION THANKS GIAMARINO ! :winky winky: :winky winky: :winky winky: :winky winky:
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened Empty Re: LISTEN! I broke into a private call - listen to what happened

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:33 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:I called into a private asset/dinar call regarding "asset protection"

The guy kept trying to defend this company, and said they never pumped dinar.  I never said he did.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1mraahduro8z6g/Planet%20Dinar%20Break%20In%20Call.mp3?dl=0

I then called right back on my cell phone, and tried to state that, "I never said you sold dinar" but was booted again.

These guys are on the defensive.  They either want your personal information, your dinars, your dollars, or all three.

Please warn others, do not get asset protection unless you have assets, even then, shop around.

Thanks.

Nick Giammarino

I can't tell if you are warning us or you're a pumper. Frankly I'm not quite sure why you are here .  Most of those that post here already see the BS in this investment hype.

question
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sun May 17, 2015 3:59 am

Goldiegirl wrote:
nickgiammarino wrote:I called into a private asset/dinar call regarding "asset protection"

Thanks.

Nick Giammarino

I can't tell if you are warning us or you're a pumper. Frankly I'm not quite sure why you are here .  Most of those that post here already see the BS in this investment hype.

question

Hey, I'm no way a pumper.  If you have seen any of my last 10 videos you would see that I'm against all of these currencies.  I am all about gold and silver.  I buy that when I can.  If I could end all of these dinar calls and sites, believe me, I would.

Check my Twitter
https://twitter.com/globalresetguy

Just posted a press release about Tony

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun May 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Nick, after wasting my time listening to that, I don't really get your point.  You surely cannot think that made you a protector of humanity as nothing was exposed and quite frankly, I thought the guy very eloquently slapped you on the wrist and put you back in your box.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon May 18, 2015 12:01 am

MidnightRider wrote:Nick, after wasting my time listening to that, I don't really get your point.  You surely cannot think that made you a protector of humanity as nothing was exposed and quite frankly, I thought the guy very eloquently slapped you on the wrist and put you back in your box.

You put it alot more politely than I was going to!

Nick you have posted alot about these calls you heroically call in to trying to disrupt.  But what's the point?? Anyone with a brain...being the majority of the people here, know this is bullshit...and the calls and groups and stuff are bullshit too.  So what exactly is the point of what your doing?  You say your all about gold and silver...so why do you spend all this time posting on Twitter, making youtube videos, posting on forums and doing things that seem to have nothing to do with buying gold and silver??

Besides seemingly just fluffing your own ego by telling everyone what your doing all the time...what are you trying to achieve??  It seems to me like you have a personal issue with Tony...so spill the beans...why are you wasting so much time doing what your doing??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 am

BritishBulldog wrote:
MidnightRider wrote:Nick, after wasting my time listening to that, I don't really get your point.  You surely cannot think that made you a protector of humanity as nothing was exposed and quite frankly, I thought the guy very eloquently slapped you on the wrist and put you back in your box.

You say your all about gold and silver...so why do you spend all this time posting on Twitter, making youtube videos, posting on forums and doing things that seem to have nothing to do with buying gold and silver??

Besides seemingly just fluffing your own ego by telling everyone what your doing all the time...what are you trying to achieve??  It seems to me like you have a personal issue with Tony...so spill the beans...why are you wasting so much time doing what your doing??
Good point BB.
To the first highlight about gold and silver, I question that too as his website he references is called, "global currency reset."

On the second highlight, Nick is probably a facebooker at heart and cannot break the habit of telling each small, insignificant morsel of his life, like somebody cares. 
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum