Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka TopShelf

5 posters

Go down

TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf Empty TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka TopShelf

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:06 am

So who's the guy that Tony and DC were bashing?? Never heard if him or his group before"...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf Empty TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka TopShelf

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:55 am

Seems like "Payitforward" may have been on Tony's site a year or so ago & got kicked out, but I'm not sure.  Here's Tony's rant:

But here's the thing, this guy, Mark Meersman, that's his name, Mark Meersman,  PIF (PayItForward) was the name he used before. I mean now he's using the name of TopShelf, whatever it is, putting out emails,  and I guess he has some new partners and groups he has established, and putting out emails, telling you guys that only groups are gonna get paid, only his group is gonna get paid. Nobody else is ever gonna have any money or an opportunity to do this, that DC and myself have been lying to you for the last 5 years, and if you're not part of his group or a group, then the banks are just going to turn you away when you get there. They don't even want your money. They're not going to let you go cause you haven't gone thru the proper protocols like his group has. Guys, here's the problem. And for months, I've just been staying out of it, I told you guys things about groups, but I guess he directly sent out an email to people cuz of course I got a copy of it, saying how me and DC have been lying and you guys should sue us.

He's absolutely right. When this thing happens, when you figure out who lied to you, you should absolutely sue them. I agree 100,000 percent. Anything in writing that they have given you, telling you that you're gonna get this amount, that you're gonna get paid first, you're going to the front of the line, that you're gonna get paid two years before everybody else, two months before everybody else, or that you're going to be the only one that gonna get paid. I think all of you, collectively, should go after them. I mean go after them with everything you have. You now have some money. They didn't live up to what they told you they were going to do. They didn't pay you the days and everybody else gets paid because "Oh well we got a paymaster and it's gonna take us a little bit longer." Months, weeks, or "We can only pay you so much at a time." When that wasn't part of your agreement and all this other BS that he's putting out. Guys I have a problem, when somebody has to change their name two, three times throughout this event so they could give you information, create a new group, or "Now I'm over here.", make up a new scenario, cause everybody over here figured out I was full of (poo).  Sorry, but throwing out all this, how "My family did this", and "My family started all these banks", "My family is part of,..." just a bunch of BS to be hyped and get you people thinking that if you're not a part of that, you're not gonna get paid, you're not gonna be able to participate in this event. I mean, I was gonna say good common sense would tell anybody that don't even make sense, but I understand he's really good at what he does. Okay, or who he's talking to, and again, I didn't make this personal, but he did.

Now when he called us last year I think it was sometime, year before last, calling me, Pam, DC, you know, "I want you guys to come with me, I want you to get on this list. I'm gonna take you to Vegas, and you're gonna get paid. I'm gonna take you to (what was the other place?), Utah, and I'm gonna get you paid and I'm gonna have you paid in the next 48 hours, 72 hours" and all this BS, you know, before that, "Heh come and be part of our group and we're gonna get paid off everybody and I'm gonna give you a percentage (of this)", percentage of that, of which we turned it all down, so no, he is full of "it"  "IT" I said "it" this time just so you guys are clear. I want you guys to know, he's not the only one, but he's the one, who just sent out this email, he's the one trying to get you guys to put your money in some investment out of the country where you will definitely have no control over it. Somebody else is going to control all of your money. Why would somebody want to do that? Why would somebody try to circumvent the very country that gave them the opportunity to be in this? "Oh well, this way the government won't know what you're doing." is what it says. "This way you won't have to pay taxes." This way all the other crooked stuff that you can think of or things that would harm the opportunity  our own economy. what has worked so hard to make this happen and it's about to happen and that's the information he puts out and then tells you that you should sue me and DC?? I mean, really?? So what happens when the rate does come out and it's over $3.00? What happens when all your friends who didn't send him their dinar or dong, whatever, get to walk into the bank and get an appointment like people are doing today? What happens when they get paid, on Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday, when the RV happens, and you're still waiting 2-3 weeks or "I can only give you this much today and then I gotta pay everybody else and now you gotta get back in line so you can get some more." and everybody else already has all their cash in their pocket? Well, what happens when he gave you a rate, whatever it is, whatever that rate is, and you look on the internet, you look on Forex, or you go walk in the bank and that rate is higher than what he gave you? Then who should you be suing? Who should you be going after? I mean who's been lying to you the entire time that's gonna be exposed?

There's quite a few of them out there and you need to know that and you need to know that they have your names and numbers and they're going to continue trying to get hold of your currency one way or another. Trying to get you into some investment. Trying to get you to move money into some trust and something overseas where they control it but you know, "I'll meet you over there." You remember that guy? Send all your money over and I'll meet you in Belize? Right!?! And I have the winning lottery number for the next five years too. I mean that's who that makes sense to. To me, but I had to get that out there, cause you know, I looked at it, and I actually read it a while ago. I hadn't read it the whole time somebody sent it to me, they talked about it, but I just read it, and said "This is absolutely ridiculous." and do a two hour call on this and actually have people believing this nonsense. That's the part I don't get, I mean it has to be something by somebody who totally knows nothing about currency, nothing about banking, investment, or this opportunity at all, to believe that crock of mess, that he's putting out.

And he's not the only one. There's some other ones, and I'd been telling you guys about it for years, and that's why I stopped talking about it. I'm talking about this, cause he just put this out, telling me, "You should sue me and DC." which is again trying to hype it up and get people to send in the money real quick. You can't sue me. You can't sue DC. I mean you can do what you want, but it'd be a frivolous lawsuit, because we didn't guarantee you anything. We haven't' signed a contract with you, you haven't sent us dinar or dong or Zimbabwe or anything else. We haven't promised you anything, we haven't' promised you're gonna be first in line anywhere, we haven't promised you what you're gonna get, we just give you the information, and that's what we're doing. Now I'll tell you, there are some legitimate groups out there, and I know there are, and people made agreements, and they're probably going to have to live with those agreements that they made. But this con job, man, that's something else. Alright, DC, I just had to get that out first.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf Empty Re: TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka TopShelf

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 am

I think Tony was born in a human sized crock of shit-{ Mushroom comes to mind}- Anything he ever said to anyone was a lie, and is today, and will be 'til he is cow paddies in a pasture somewhere, just 'lying' around- lmao sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka  TopShelf Empty Re: TNT TONY Rants about PayItForward (PIF) aka TopShelf

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:25 pm

Here's some info on Mark Meersman/Payitforward:

http://transformationiscoming.weebly.com/blog/iqd-ndas-and-swindlers

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Tony is beginning to lose it... A little stressed me thinks.
Me also thinks when Phony lands behind bars he has set DC up to run the con while he files his appeal...
Me also thinks he is really concerned about being sued, why else throw the fit?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:02 pm

I don't think he can be sued... for the exact reasons he stated at the end of his rant. He has worked hard to cover his AZZ on this.  To me, that last part was a clear sign of his admission of being careful while doing his dirty deeds.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum