Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest

2 posters

Go down

Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest Empty Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest

Post by Levitations Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:40 am

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY WEEKEND MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[YellowRoseGrandma] Jester hubby has a question............ is there any correlation between the must have agreement with Iran and the USA and the AIIB founder date. March 31st for both. O came out in the Rose Garden saying there was an agreement and Iran called him a liar. He's suspicious.

[Jester] YellowRoseGrandma GOT A LINK TO THAT BY ANY CHANCE?

[YellowRoseGrandma] for which? O rose garden announcement??

[Jester] THAT WAS NOT IN ANY OF MY FEEDS TODAY....

[chuck60] YellowRoseGrandma Is this what you are referring to?    http://video.foxnews.com/v/4167247166001/iran-accuses-white-house-of-lying-about-nuclear-agreement/?#sp=show-clips

[YellowRoseGrandma] Rose Garden    (Note: link was broken- could not find)

[Jester] THE WAY I SAW IT WAS MCCAIN TELLING KERRY THAT IRAN WAS "SOMEHOW LESS THAN TRUSTWORTHY"....

[YellowRoseGrandma] Iran calls Obama a liar  (Note: link was broken-could not find-found this one though)-   http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2015/03/irans-leader-calls-obama-a-liar-2450140.html

And this one:  

http://freedomsfloodgates.com/2015/04/02/iran-calls-obama-a-liar-thus-speaking-truth-to-weakness/

[Jester] NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT BUT LET ME HAVE ABOUT A HALF HOUR TO STUDY IT AND I WILL BE BACK....

[Jester] I WILL BE BACK AFTER I WATCH ALL THESE VIDEOS AND READ ALL THIS SH... STUFF...

[YellowRoseGrandma] never mind

[YellowRoseGrandma] don't want to tie you up

[SoldierofChrist] Jester left us with an interesting hint last night

[Dinarrocks] SoldierofChrist Refresh me, I can't remember?

[Angel444] Soldier of Christ what was the hint??? Lol

[SoldierofChrist] Dinarrock [Jester] IF YOU WERE LIKING TO DO A GLOBAL RESET... AND YOU MAYBE REALIZED THAT THE US HAD FREAKED THINGS UP ALL ALONG FOR THEIR OWN GAIN, MANIPULATION, AND CONTROL... DO YOU SUPPOSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD A CHANCE TO RISE ABOVE THAT AND PARTICIPATE AS EQUALS IN SPITE OF THAT FACT?

[Angel444] SoldierofChrist Isn't that what the AIIB and BRICS is all about?

[rain2] Hence the AIIB ???

[Dinarrocks] SoldierofChrist Which is what Plan B is doing, right?

[jstbringit] SoldierofChrist perhaps the purpose of the AIIB?

[SoldierofChrist] I encourage everyone that is here to at least read the post once even if you were here, we should have led the night with what he left us to think about last night

[mentoredlife] Jester, listened to a couple of recent Jim Willie interviews. Thanks for sharing the one on FB. I shared it also.

[Hannah] SoldierofChrist He also left us with this link

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/09/iran-president/25504319/

[kristi] Thought this was interesting from C. Legarde Emerging markets and developing countries must have greater weight and voice in global economic institutions—to reflect the new reality of their contributions and responsibilities regarding the global economy. The IMF’s 2010 quota and governance reform is intended to help meet that objective. Virtually our entire membership agrees and we now only await ratification by the U.S. Congress. It is overdue, but we are not giving up and our membership is currently con

[mentoredlife] Jester, A friend of mine who's also invested in Dinar shared the Jim Willie post also, and then shared a conference call link for Landa Global with me. According to Jerzy and the others on that call, funds are being released to the Prosperity Programs. I know you said the other night that Zap (I think you referred to him as Jerzy) has been wrong since Sept 2013 regarding the release of funds. Is he involved in Landa and they're getting wrong info?

[Angel444] Jester Aren't AIIB and BRICs the the result of the rest of the world wanting to equalize everything out.... And hence furthering Plan B?

[Patience] JESTER HAS STEPPED AWAY FROM THE ROOM TO VIEW THE VIDEOS, NEWS FEEDS AND ARTICLES THAT WERE PUT IN CHAT

[Jester] OK... MY OPINION IS THIS... THIS VIDEO IS SIMPLY AN OPINION PIECE ABOUT THE VIEW OF IRAN AND WHO WILL THINKS THEY HAVE POTENTIAL TO GET A BOMB AND WHO WILL DO WHAT IF THEY DO NOT LIKE THE AGREEMENT THAT NO ONE HAS HEARD YET... WHO IS ON WHO'S SIDE... AND WHAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN DEPENDING ON THAT...

I DO NOT REALLY HAVE AN OPINION ON WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MIGHT COME OF ALL THAT CONJECTURE... WHAT I DO HAVE AN OPINION ON IS THAT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT ANY OF THEM KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND WHY...

[pokerbrat] Jester good statement

[Jester] THE ARTICLE SAYS THAT THE IRAQ FOREIGN MINISTER SAYS THAT OBAMA IS A LIAR.... WELL WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM...

[Jester] I AM NOT SURE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING WE WOULD BE INTERESTED ON THE SCALE OF THIS RESET OTHER THAN THERE ARE THINGS AFOOT IN THE BACKGROUND THAT OBVIOUSLY INVOLVE IRAN... THE AGREEMENT IS APPARENTLY PART OF IT... AND THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE OVERALL INTENT OF THE WORLD AND NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALL THESE OPINIONS...

[Dinarrocks] Jester You left us with a hint last night: IF YOU WERE LIKING TO DO A GLOBAL RESET... AND YOU MAYBE REALIZED THAT THE US HAD FREAKED THINGS UP ALL ALONG FOR THEIR OWN GAIN, MANIPULATION, AND CONTROL... DO YOU SUPPOSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD A CHANCE TO RISE ABOVE THAT AND PARTICIPATE AS EQUALS IN SPITE OF THAT FACT? Isn't that what the AIIB and BRICS banks are leading us to?

[Jester] SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG... THE VIDEO WAS KIND OF LONG AND I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING... SAME WITH THE ARTICLES... JUST OPINIONS THAT I DO NOT THINK HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THE RESET...

[Jester] Dinarrocks MAYBE.... BUT LETS TAKE THE IRAN THING INTO CONSIDERATION SINCE THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO.... HAHAHHAHA

[Dinarrocks] Jester My bad!!!

[Jester] WHAT WE KNOW IS THINGS GOT HELD UP BECAUSE OF IRAN... THEY ARE LIKING TO GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY... AND IRAN IS LIKING TO GET THEIR SANCTIONS RELEASED... AND NOW IT APPEARS THAT CHINA WILL CONSIDER THEIR APPLICATION TO THE AIIB... WHICH IS IMPORTANT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT SINCE IT ALLOWS IRAN TO BE PART OF THE WORLD...

[Jester] HOW CAN IRAN CONTRIBUTE IF THEIR CURRENCY IS NOT ACCEPTED? SO CHINA ACCEPTS THEIR BID TO THE AIIB... THEY MUST HAVE A CURRENCY THAT IS ABLE TO PARTICIPATE... THUS THE NEED TO RELEASE THE SANCTIONS AND LET THEM COME FORWARD IN THE WORLD...

[Jester] MIGHT LIKE TO ASK YOURSELF HOW THIS ALL COULD HAPPEN WITHOUT THE US GETTING OVERRULED ABOUT IT.... OR MAKING A DEAL TO LET IT HAPPEN...

[Jester] AND THAT WAS NOT A HINT.... THAT WAS A STATEMENT....

[Jester] YOU ONLY ASSUME THAT IRAN IS A BAD GUY BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD... APPARENTLY THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WILLING TO WORK WITH THEM....

[Jester] Dinarrocks DOES THAT EXAMPLE EXPLAIN THAT STATEMENT?

[mentoredlife] Jester would seem to me that the sanctions against Iran were imposed/instigated by the US as retaliation for something they did in the past that the corporate US didn't like. Now the world is seeing through the US game plan and working together to reverse their actions.

[Jester] mentoredlife I WAS JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT... HAHAHAHH

[mentoredlife] Jester was Iran just another example of Economic Hitmen at work?

[Jester] mentoredlife I THINK IRAN DID NOT SUCCUMB TO THAT AND THAT IS WHY THEY ENDED UP WITH SANCTIONS.... IF THEY DO NOT PLAY THE GAME ACCORDING TO US RULES THAT IS HOW YOU END UP...

[Dinarrocks] Jester So, we are conditioned to believe that Iran is a bad guy because of how the Corp US perceived them in the past?

[Jester] SORT OF LIKE THE IRS... YOU GET OUT OF LINE HERE... THE IRS IS SENT IN TO MESS YOU UP...

[mentoredlife] Thanks Jester. I wasn't really familiar with the history there, but that would make sense.

[Jester] Dinarrocks THE US CORP PERCEIVED? WHY WOULD THEY? YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE NEWS TELLS YOU....

[pokerbrat] US is the bad guy …we are the bad guys. We are Darth Vader

[Jester] pokerbrat YOU ARE MY SON...

[LdyFaith] Jester lol

[Jester] HAHAHAHAH...

[Jester] SHEESH.... THE US IS DARTH VADER... THAT MEANS POKERBRAT IS O’s SON... ACK!

[Dinarrocks] Jester But, unfortunately, much of what we have to rely on is what we see/read. It is hard to decipher it all!

[Jester] Dinarrocks WELL THERE I CAN DISAGREE WITH YOU... I DO NOT WATCH IT... TAKE THE TIME YOU ARE WASTING THERE AND FIND SOME BETTER NEWS....

[Jester] OKAY... WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING... SORRY WE GOT SIDETRACKED BY NOTHING... I DO HAVE SOME STUFF TO SHARE WHEN YOU GET THE QUESTIONS FIGURED OUT.... HAHAHHAHA

[ModelWoman] Jester Are you still seeing the money moving?

[Jester] ModelWoman AH FINALLY...

[Jester] YES ACTUALLY THAT IS SOMETHING THAT WE SHOULD VISIT WHEN WE HAVE MORE TIME.... HA!

[Jester] Dinarrocks I WOULD RATHER WE MANAGE THE TIME WE HAVE PROPERLY..

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest Empty Re: Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest

Post by Levitations Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:52 am

How do people participate in these chats and conference calls several times a week.  Have they nothing better to do?  How boring is this shitz?

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest Empty Re: Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:53 am

Obama did not want to join the AIIB, because he didn't want to lose control of his agenda to screw us out of everything, and the countries that DID join the AIIB knew his plan, and no longer wanted Obama to control their foreign policies and economy- The other countries knew what he and his cronies were planning, so they derailed him, and now, HE'S the worldwide idiot- He is SCREWED- No turning back now-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:55 am

Personally, I don't understand what they get from it.  Get A LIFE!  If you need socialization, get away from the computer and get OUT.  Join a club,  volunteer, or hey get a job if you don't have one. Do something social .  Call a friend, and go to the park, a museum, a movie, the zoo. a craft show. Just do something other than this. over and over and over.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:23 am

It's all games, anyway, about who can get the most, do what to who, and so on-It'll never change until we get some honest blood in congress, and execute the ones that are there, ripping us off, along with other entities, and corporations, and charge them all with treason, and crimes against humanity- I know it's a long shot, but that is exactly what needs to happen, or we are all screwed-Possibly in 2016, we may have a reprieve- let's hope so, for our sake-
Jester and his Saturday night Chat -- another snooze fest 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum