Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JESTER'S Chat   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JESTER'S Chat

3 posters

Go down

JESTER'S Chat   Empty JESTER'S Chat

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:36 pm

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS....

[Aunt B] Jester hi hope your day went well!

[Jester] Aunt B JUST KINDA LONG... IT IS WHAT IT IS... HAHAHAHA

[Aunt B] Jester glad you are with us tonight and every night

[kristi] Jester You playing possum? Waiting on us to ask you questions or ?????

[Jester] kristi JUST WATCHING THE ROOM... SAME AS USUAL...

[rain2] Jester, I am new in the room. Do you have any information about the post-RV value of the US dollar? I've heard everything from devaluation by 1% to 70%.

[Jester] rain2 WELCOME.... I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I HEAR AND IT STILL DEPENDS ON THE DIRECTION WE END UP TAKING... AND IN THE END IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER HERE... A DOLLAR IS STILL A DOLLAR... THERE WILL BE SOME INTERNAL ADJUSTMENTS TOO BUT IN COUNTRY IT WILL NOT MAKE THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY AN IMPORT...

[LH] Jester What was it that you forgot to tell us last night?

[Jester] LH I AM CURIOUS WHY YOU THINK I FORGOT ANYTHING.... I TOLD YOU WAY MORE THAN YOU KNEW...

[Jester] SOMETIMES I GET THE FEELING YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU...

[rain2] What about the cost of things like precious metals. Wouldn't devaluation cause those prices to rise?

[Jester] rain2 DEPENDS ON THE WORLD PRICE... YOU PLANNING TO BUY SOME?

[rain2] OK, so no difference then, I guess.

[kristi] Jester LH asked that because you said it. [Jester] I AM SURE I FORGOT SOME THINGS I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.... HAHAHAHAH...

[Hannah] Jester I think you were teasing us right before the room closed.

[Aunt B] Jester I am happy as a clam with what you share

[Jester] EARLIER IS ALWAYS BETTER.... GOLD WILL CHANGE AS THE PRICE ADJUSTS TO REALITY... OTHERS I SUSPECT WILL TOO....

[rain2] Jester OK, makes sense.

[LH] Jester well you might of been kidding when you might have forgot something , so I thought I would ask.

[Jester] rain2 IT IS CLEAR THAT CHINA WILL BEGIN GOLD FIXING SOMETIME.... THIS WILL ADJUST AND GET MORE EXPENSIVE ACROSS THE BOARD.... NOT JUST HERE....

[rain2] Jester Good hedge then?

[Jester] rain2 I WOULD BUY ALL I COULD... IT IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN....

[rain2] Jester Can really only afford silver right now.

[Jester] WE STAYED OPEN 30 MINUTES LATE LAST NIGHT SO THAT WE COULD FINISH ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID... THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE NOT HERE DID NOT KNOW THAT....

[LuCKyB] Rain purchase all the silver you are comfortable with getting .. silver is good for many things .

[rain2] LuCKyB Do you think it needs to be Eagles or will anything work when it comes time to sell?

[kristi] Jester Do you have any additional confirmations or information in regards to the State dept. O is in Panama today shaking hands with R. Castro.

[LH] Jester Yes, you told us a lot last night and I appreciate it very much, nice to know you care enough to keep us well informed! Thank you!

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, do they show signed EOs immediately on the administration web site or when ?

[LuCKyB] Rain you can always invest in a good Garrett metal detector and hunt silver ,, many of them old boys find 1000s of dollars in silver Copper and gold every year ..

[Jester] SEEMS NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID THERE IS A TENDENCY TO ALWAYS NEED SOME NEW INFORMATION NO MATTER WHAT... DINAR ADDICTION.... HAHAHAHA

[Aunt B] LuckyB not in Nevada, the Feds own the land and what is in it and above it... Remember Clive Bundy

[kristi] Jester Yes, I freely admit I am addicted.

[Aunt B] LuckyB it was a year ago today

[Jester] kristi ASSIMILATION OF THE PRESENT INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLETE... YOU ARE NOT ASKING THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] THIS IS THE PROBLEM.... ADDING TO WHAT IS THERE WHEN NO ONE REMEMBERS OR UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU SAID YESTERDAY...

[rain2] Jester Function of the government - State Dept in charge of treaties.

[kristi] Jester I went back and reread it so I (hopefully) didn't ask a dumb question.

[Jester] rain2 VERY GOOD.... THAT IS A GOOD START DOWN THE RIGHT ROAD...

[Jester] SO THINK ABOUT THAT SCENARIO AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT TOMORROW NIGHT.... I WILL TRY TO BE HERE EARLIER... IT IS SORT OF THE MISSING PIECE WE HAVE OVERLOOKED FOR A WHILE....

[jojill] Jester you said movement was in country..is that Iraq

[mentoredlife] Jester, perhaps you can help me understand the significance of Iran joining the AIIB. I don't know the back story on Iran other than that it's been labeled the black sheep of the middle east for quite some time, and had sanctions imposed against it. Were you saying that in joining the AIIB the sanctions have been removed for Iran and other nations? Did I understand that correctly?

[Jester] mentoredlife ALSO GOOD THINKING.... WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE THINGS APPARENTLY WAITED FOR THEM...

[Jester] SO SEE? THERE IS A LOT TO TALK ABOUT WITH WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW... YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING NEW YET... HAHA
[Jester] mentoredlife THIS IS A HINT.... Iran: Lift sanctions immediately or no final nuke deal...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/09/iran-president/25504319/

[rain2] Jester Some think the deal is already inked and this is just posturing.

[rain2] Or stalling for time.

[chasen] Jester am I jumping to conclusions in thinking the puppeteers are letting go of the strings allowing the government to function in it's proper capacity?

[Jester] chasen NOT YET... BUT THEY ARE OUT OF TIME AND CHOICES... THEY LIKE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS THEIR IDEA NOW.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] SO LET ME GIVE YOU ANOTHER HINT AND THEN EVERYONE SORT OF MEDITATE ON THIS STUFF SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT TOMORROW...

[Jester] IF YOU WERE LIKING TO DO A GLOBAL RESET... AND YOU MAYBE REALIZED THAT THE US HAD FREAKED THINGS UP ALL ALONG FOR THEIR OWN GAIN, MANIPULATION, AND CONTROL...

DO YOU SUPPOSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD A CHANCE TO RISE ABOVE THAT AND PARTICIPATE AS EQUALS IN SPITE OF THAT FACT?

[Jester] JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

[Jester] I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW... TAKE IT EASY....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER'S Chat   Empty Re: JESTER'S Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Here's my hint ... If you realized the intel provider you were reading was FOS and blowing smoke up your ass .... Do you suppose you would like to see him get his just deserts?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER'S Chat   2805820865  JESTER'S Chat   2805820865  JESTER'S Chat   2805820865  JESTER'S Chat   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

JESTER'S Chat   Empty Re: JESTER'S Chat

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:24 am

I would- NOOOO problem there-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member