Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar

Go down

Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar Empty Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Iraqi Central Government allowed banks to open outlets to sell the dollar to stop the decline of the dinar 8897660
The CBI has decided to take action to stop the decline of the dinar against the dollar in the local foreign exchange market, by doubling the share exchange companies in the Auction of foreign exchange, and open ports to sell the dollar in a number of government banks.  He explained that he decided to allow the government to banks, Rafidain and Rasheed and Iraqi trade, open outlets to sell the dollar for companies and small importers. The decline in Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar in the local foreign exchange market, bringing this week to its lowest level almost two years at 1350 dinars to the dollar, a decline of 5.5 percent from the end of last year's levels, while total about 1,200 dinars to the dollar . The reduction of the Iraqi Central Bank to cap sales of the dollar in auctions held by the day to sell the dollar to the exchange companies and commercial banks of $ 250 million a day in the past to $ 75 million a day in the current year, to the scarcity of supply, which led to a rise in the dollar rate against the dinar Iraqi. The bank was forced to reduce the daily sales of foreign exchange, due to the financial crisis faced by Iraq, because of the loss of oil prices about half of its value since the middle of last year. Iraq relies on the sale of oil revenues to fund 95 percent of government expenditures

.SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum