Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million

Go down

Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  Empty Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Theoperating budget deficit for the past three months amounted to $700 million  Obrazek_32-300x225zassq

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the oil and energy parliamentary, the fiscal revenue derived from oil sales for the last three months amounted to $ 3 billion, as pointed out that the operating budget for the first quarter of the current year deficit of $ 700 million.
A member of the committee MP Zaher al-Abadi told / BD /: the size of the fiscal revenue derived from oil sales for the last three months amounted to $ 3 billion, indicating that the operating expenses during the first quarter of the current fiscal year amounted to (3.7) billion, which means The operating budget where the fiscal deficit is estimated at 700 million dollars.
He added that the investment budget for the current year will be disabled in light of the continued decline in global oil prices, warning of a severe financial crisis in the country is difficult from which to provide for the state employees' salaries in the event of continued decline in oil prices and the absence of solutions and plans effective.

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5682

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum