Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash

Go down

Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash Empty Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Rising oil region's exports will help to defeat the Daash 834577023

Khandan -ali Naji said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister of the Federal Haider al-Abadi, said the rise in oil exports from the Kurdistan region, will contribute to stopping the organization "Daash" terrorist through an increase in the federal funds needed by Iraq to counter terrorism. Saleh said in a statement (Khandan) , "The rise in oil exports from the Kurdistan region is something very important, and hurt the interests of the province and the federal government," noting that "the country is facing challenges, led by terror Aldaasha," adding that "one of the reasons for victory is to increase the financial balance of the country, through the rise in oil exports." . Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister pointed out that the "rising exports from the region, gives us more confidence indicator, and this is something us delighted," noting that "the Prime Minister's visit to the region, boosted confidence between the federal government and the province.

"SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum