Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law

Go down

Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law Empty Deputy for the National confirms the existence of a political consensus to pass the oil and gas law

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am

Deputy for the National Alliance, said the existence of political consensus between the political blocs to pass the oil and gas law.

And between Jabbar al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "oil and gas from the important laws law but had previously introduced in the previous legislative session of the parliament did not get agreement on the approval," adding that "in the current session of the House of Representatives,

there will be a political consensus to pass the Act by the political blocs. " He pointed out that "there are some observations about the oil and gas law, but we are waiting for his presentation in the House of Representatives passed for the purpose. He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Zahid al-Abadi, said 18 of this March, for [where], "The previous government had sent oil and gas Pencchth amended the law in 2011 was sent currently before the Commission on oil and energy to the prime minister and we are waiting for the answer from the government for the purpose of read within the Committee and submitted to the House of Representatives for the first reading, "noting that" the Commission demanding cabinet send to read it within the Commission and thus be submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament for inclusion on the agenda of the House agenda. "

The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said in a 12 month in a statement that the absence of a law on oil and gas is the reason for the current stir the crises facing Iraq.

It is said that the oil and energy parliamentary received, a letter from the government spends adoption of a draft oil and gas law, the 2011 edition.
The committee member said Razak Mheibes, told [where], "that" the Commission has not yet decided with the Presidency read, adding that the laws that can read Committee, are exempt foreign contractors and sub, fees contractors geographical area within the oil rounds Turakhis.anthy

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum