Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds

2 posters

Go down

Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Empty Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:01 pm

BGG says(6:29 PM):
OK it's about time for News Time...
jarhead says(6:29 PM):
tex me too
Dianne777 says to LLN65(6:29 PM):
yes she did, when is a good time to call you
Mrs BGG says(6:29 PM):
Okay, at 6:30 we will pray and then Mr. BGG will start...
jarhead says(6:29 PM):
I'll zip it BGG 
BGG says(6:29 PM):
if you want to chat - no problem.
Sam says to jarhead(6:30 PM):
hahahaha
BGG says(6:30 PM):
head to the off-topic room and chat away.
Tex1 says to jarhead(6:30 PM):
Taken a quick break before Milly time
jackflash101st says to Tex1(6:30 PM):
do they taste good?never had krappie before
Dianne777 says to LLN65(6:30 PM):
when is this dang dog thing going to rv 
I doubt anyone will copy 
Mrs BGG says(6:30 PM):
Heavenly Father, we come to You by the Blood of Jesus
jarhead says(6:30 PM):
tex lol
Hold on - Mrss BGG will pray.
LLN65 says to BGG(6:30 PM):
I got it!!
Thank You that You have established Your Throne in Heaven and You Kingdom Rules over all!
(6:30 PM)THE OBSERVER -http://dinarupdates.com/observer/
We thank you for each and every person in here and their families
Mrs BGG says(6:31 PM):
We lift up Poppy and ask for complete healing for him
Mrs BGG says(6:31 PM):
We give YOu all the honor and glory, Amen!
jimplants says(6:31 PM):
AMEN
Marsha Couch[782591735159238@facebook..] says(6:31 PM):
amen
BGG says(6:31 PM):
Amen
jarhead says(6:31 PM):
Praise God he's why we're all here...amen
sheila3 says(6:31 PM):
AMEN
brenda7 says(6:31 PM):
AMEN
wvchsr says(6:31 PM):
amen
Tex1 says(6:31 PM):
AMEN
wilson6060 says(6:31 PM):
Amen
LLN65 says to Mrs BGG(6:31 PM):
Amen!!
jackflash101st says(6:31 PM):
AMEN..Great prayer
snowhite says(6:31 PM):
Amen
Baxter1243 says(6:31 PM):
Amen
sczin11 says(6:31 PM):
AMEN

tbob says(6:31 PM):
Amen and Amen
JD1 says(6:32 PM):
amen
MadDScout says(6:32 PM):
Amen
(6:32 PM)Marsha Couch changed nickname to mcinks!
Marilynjoy says(6:32 PM):
amen
BBLUE says(6:32 PM):
AMEN
Blossom says(6:32 PM):
Amen!
Wyomingbill says(6:32 PM):
Amen
(6:32 PM)Mark Poon changed nickname to Mark P!
jake1 says(6:32 PM):
amen +
eaglesrest says(6:32 PM):
amen
TONYV says(6:32 PM):
Amen
(6:32 PM)tbob changed nickname to RV.in.a.few.days.tbob!
puttright says(6:32 PM):
Amen!
Sam says(6:32 PM):
amen
dinarmassa says(6:32 PM):
amen
BGG says(6:32 PM):
Thanks all - 
BGG says(6:32 PM):
Here we go...
Marilynjoy says(6:33 PM):
smile
BGG says(6:33 PM):
MD won't be in tonite - and this will be a little bit different program.
BGG says(6:33 PM):
I've asked some of our News Hounds to join me in bringing/discussing some News This evening.
(6:34 PM)doing90 changed nickname to JR67!
dcook2 says(6:34 PM):
Amen
BGG says(6:34 PM):
it will be a bit more of an "open" format - but please - tyr to use ??'s still and lets maintain some order - OK?
equall says to BGG(6:34 PM):
What happened to Millionday?
equall says(6:35 PM):
Amen
BGG says to equall(6:35 PM):
She is taking care of some personal business. I told her not to worry - we'll be here and tak care of things. No problem.
BGG says to equall(6:35 PM):
take care of things.
equall says to BGG(6:35 PM):
ok thank you
BGG says(6:35 PM):
now...
doing90 says(6:36 PM):
See you all later...have a great evening
cookie says(6:36 PM):
Sounds like fun 
BGG says(6:36 PM):
Mods/VIP/ News hounds - anyone have some opening thoughts??
an article??
LLN65 says to Mrs BGG(6:36 PM):
ChatChat copied ***************************************

I have a few things - if you haven't seen the OP ED I just did on THE BLOG - it is worth a read.
BGG says(6:37 PM):
Ok - we'll open with that...
Anyone promising, or hinting at, or alluding to – or inferring, or offering an “early exchange” – or any exchange with any abnormal benefit IS LYING (like everyone else on the internet – according to Hotels.com 
There is no great Cabal conspiracy, no Dragon family holding sway over US financial markets (or an Iraqi RV) and no Chinese contract rate… (more internet BS). Not one person has “exchanged” under such circumstances.
BGG says(6:38 PM):
These and other internet yarns are spun for a few very basic reasons – readership, sponsorship (because they are paid to)… or, in the worst case scenario – to separate you from your money. To get you to join, disclose and ultimately send Dinar somewhere in hopes of entitlement. There is no such thing. You have a better chance at one of these Nigerian lottery offers being real than one of these scammers paying off. 
This is a real investment with real investors. Unfortunately, it has attracted some unsavory characters. Enough with the bad news. What I can tell you…
(AND HERE IS THE KICKER!!)
BGG says(6:39 PM):
This article showing Dr Shabibi next to the current Finance Minister in Kuwait is HUGE NEWS (Getty Images is no small potatoes outfit). Him being labeled “the Gov of the CBI” could be taken a couple of ways. First, he was at one time the Gov of the CBI. This could simply be a title of respect. Which I am suspicious of… even so – it is big to see him acting in concert with the financial upper leadership of Iraq. On the other hand, this piece – taken in context with the Alliraqnews.com article and Abbadi essentially giving a “veiled declaration” that Allaq would be replaced soon is HUGE NEWS!!!
It should be noted this meeting took place in Kuwait… and he attended openly. Even though Dr Shabibi was exonerated – according to my sources he won’t come back to Iraq (for any term of stay) with Maliki still “on the loose”.
(in fact, for those in here right now - I am texting him right now... )
(Baghdad contact)
tbob says(6:40 PM): smile
BGG says(6:40 PM):
Whatever your belief – Dr Shabibi had something planned Maliki did not like. For Maliki to sweep into the CBI on a weekend and scoop up all Shabibi loyalists… something was going down… and since Maliki has essentially played the obstructionist all along (at the behest of Iran – mostly), one could safely assume Dr Shabibi’s future involvement would be not good for the continued “Maliki doctrine” (whatever that is or was…). Meaning – things in the future, won’t be like they were.
Further – I think this meeting and it’s openness, Abadi’s “veiled declaration” the next day and the recent “buzz” in meetings with the CBI and various branches of Parliament is looking like a huge “black eye” for whatever Maliki’s aspirations might have been. Those aspirations hinge on the current GOI not being able to meet their commitments. It does not look like that will happen – in fact, it is clear… SOMETHING THIS WAY COMETH!!!
Ok - ??'s
larrykn says(6:40 PM):
?
Mrs BGG says to larrykn(6:41 PM):
Okay, go.
larrykn says(6:41 PM):
it looks like if Shabs is back one would think Maliki is no longer on the loose
BGG says to larrykn(6:41 PM):
IMHO - and that is all this is
BGG says to larrykn(6:41 PM):
He is not back - yet...
LLN65 says to Mrs BGG(6:41 PM):
Chat copied ************************************************** ************
sczin11 says(6:42 PM):
BGG...MAY I?
BGG says to larrykn(6:42 PM):
as I point out - it could be out of respect... but more likely a "precursor" to something coming...
Mrs BGG says to sczin11(6:42 PM):
Go ahead and follow up..
BGG says to larrykn(6:43 PM):
particularly in light of the artilce in Alliraqnews.com with Abadi and his "veiled declaration" towards Alak...
sczin11 says(6:43 PM):
IMHO, SHABIBI HAS BEEN IN THE BACKGROUND, AT LEAST SINCE GTHE AFTERNOON OF DEC 22, 2014, IF NOT BEFORE THAT..THERE WERE STORIES HE WAS WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE IMF, FOR THE BENEFIT OF HIS COUNTRY, IRAQ
BGG says to larrykn(6:43 PM):
IMHO - (and estimation) it could be as long as weeks or as short as days.
larrykn says(6:44 PM):
whatever it is things are in the wind
BGG says to sczin11(6:44 PM):
quite honestly - I never put much faith in such claims... this very much seems to illustrate such a relationship existed.
Mrs BGG says(6:44 PM):
???? Any
sczin11 says(6:44 PM):
DR SHABIBI, HAS BEEN RUMORED IN THE GREEN ZONE, OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, IN TEH CBI OFFICES..SEEN AND READ IT ALL.. REGARDLESS OF HIS PHYSICAL LOCATION, HE HAS PLAYED SOME ROLE IN THE MR REFORM PROCESS, AS IT HAS BEEN PLAYING OUT SINCE THE NEW REGIME HAS TAKEN OVER, IMHO
BGG says(6:45 PM):
Ok - BRB with more...
BGG says(6:46 PM):
Urgent urgent. ..Office of Al-Abbadi: temporary and agency appointments will expire soon
BGG says(6:47 PM):
[In Baghdad] Saad Al-Hadithi said, a spokesman for the Office of Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi said “acting appointments of independent bodies are temporary and will expire in the next few weeks.” 

Read More: http://dinarupdates.com/blog/
jarhead says(6:47 PM):
?
Mrs BGG says to jarhead(6:47 PM):
Go ahead
(6:47 PM)THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog -http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
jarhead says(6:47 PM):
do we know when they will expire
jarhead says(6:48 PM):
or approximately 
angus says(6:48 PM):
?
BGG says(6:48 PM):
Clearly - in the next few weeks.” - is what they said...
jarhead says(6:48 PM):
Kool 
Mrs BGG says to angus(6:48 PM):
Okay, go ahead
LLN65 says to Mrs BGG(6:48 PM):
Chat copied******************************************** ************************
dinarmassa says(6:48 PM):
???
angus says(6:48 PM):
Does the end of April still sound good to you with the 50 going out?
BGG says(6:49 PM):
what does that mean exactly - I doubt (if they were this good at hiding Shabibi) they will tell us exactly ...
angus says(6:49 PM):
a long with all of this great new.....?
better to be a Boy Scout and be... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
anyone??
Mrs BGG says to dinarmassa(6:49 PM):
Okay, go ahead
dinarmassa says(6:49 PM):
who are the independent bodies, are these ministers, or who
BGG says to dinarmassa(6:50 PM):
the only one - truly independant - that comes to mind, is the CBI... which is why it is so obvious what he is saying...
BGG says to dinarmassa(6:50 PM):
the only other MIGHT BE the integrity commission... there is, of course, some turmoil there as well.
BGG says to dinarmassa(6:51 PM):
but the CBI is the obvious one.
dinarmassa says(6:51 PM):
thanks
BGG says to angus(6:51 PM):
it is looking more and more like the end of April is a very hot time.
BGG says to angus(6:51 PM):
past that I cannot be sure of anything.
angus says(6:52 PM):
thanks BGG sounds good to me too
tman23 says(6:52 PM):
I will share some news is NOT in the news or in INK...... Kirkut is officially referred to as a susidiary of Kurdistan....... Abadi has informed the Governor of Kirkut as such and is exactly how Baghdad will treat it....... Now the displaced in Kurdistan have been rushing to get Qi Cards over the past few weeks as they were promised "grant money"....... That has been POSTPONED during the Abadi/Barzani meeting..... The displaced in all other providences are receiving the benefit ......Those is Kirkut are not....proving it is being recognized as part of the Kurd region by Baghdad GOI..... So with citizens crying out of more GOI procrastination and the pressure on Barzani because of region sufferings..... A meeting of the Kurd government took place......and inside that meeting of heated debate over these displaced citizens etc......A Trade Bank representative said that there is "change" coming 5/2 that will benefit citizens of the card of displaced..... This is all FACT !!
donnie says(6:52 PM):
Economy and investment representative: a tax increase and a temporary measure will pass the end of the financial crisis
BGG says(6:52 PM):
OK donnie hang on a sec...
donnie says(6:52 PM):
holding....
BGG says(6:52 PM):
bear with us folks - new to us as well...
BGG says to tman23(6:54 PM):
Well - the timing sounds good / right to me...
jarhead says(6:54 PM):
?sir
BGG says(6:55 PM):
as an interesting side note - can anyone tell me who that is standing above Zebari's right shoulder??
Mrs BGG says to jarhead(6:55 PM):
Please wait a sec...
BGG says(6:55 PM):
hint - it applies to Tman23's info...
angus says(6:55 PM):
is it TMAN?
angus says(6:55 PM):
lol
tman23 says to BGG(6:55 PM):
LOL !!........ Maliki's godmother ?? 
BGG says(6:56 PM):
that is the current head of the TBI...
Hamidiya "whats her face"...
jackflash101st says(6:56 PM):
najeba najib?
my contact knows her - tough lady.
BGG says to jackflash101st(6:57 PM):
no - she is on the Finance or Eco Committee (which were ensnarled in meetings with the current CBI puppets WHILE THIS MEETING was going on)...
she could have been in both places at the same time... 
couldn't have been
Mrs BGG says to jarhead(6:57 PM):
Go ahead
jarhead says(6:57 PM):
what happens 5/2 or am I misunderstanding 
sczin11 says(6:58 PM):
BGG.. THE SAME WOMAN BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING ABOUT A MONTH AGO, FOR "STEALING" 2 BILLION I THINK WITHOUT BAGHDAD APPROVAL...RIGHT?
jarhead says(6:58 PM):
teams post
jarhead says(6:58 PM):
tmans 
BGG says to jarhead(6:58 PM):
Tman23's info points to some currency shift to benefit the card holders??
jarhead says(6:59 PM):
ok tks
donnie says(6:59 PM):
Economy and investment representative: a tax increase and a temporary measure will pass the end of the financial crisis

Information / special / ..The Commission on Economy and Investment parliamentary member of the fulfillment of a fight, Wednesday, that the imposition of taxes and doubled recently is a temporary hold will disappear the end of the financial crisis and rising global oil prices, pointing out that this measure is one of the solutions to cover the deficit in the public budget.
The fight told / information /, that "the financial crisis in the country as a result of falling world oil prices and military operations called on the concerned authorities to resort to temporary solutions, including increased tax rates on incoming goods and real estate." 

Noting that "this action will contribute to increase the financial revenues to the budget," pointing out that "taxation is an international practice in the context of all the world." 
She said "raising taxes and doubling the proportion of recently is a temporary measure and will pass the end of the financial crisis and the resumption of oil prices to rise again." 

The House of Representatives has approved the increase in tax rates in the general budget of the country project, also instructed the Ministry of Finance to double tax rates on imported goods and real estate to meet the fiscal deficit of the budget, while this decision has raised the ire of some of Alaguetsadeyen traders and argued that the measure would stop the process of buying and selling real estate and would befall market paralyzed, and the reverberations will be reflected on the citizen directly. Ended 25 K. 

The End
BGG says to sczin11(6:59 PM):
IMHO - that whole scenario was a trap laid to get Alak in front of a Committee and grill him about the "3 zero's" programme.
BGG says to sczin11(7:00 PM):
which they did - and notice she's still there. No problem.
BGG says to donnie(7:00 PM):
Your thoughts??
donnie says(7:00 PM):
i was asked to post this - my first time seeing it
donnie says(7:01 PM):
in the US taxes never go away so the temporary idea is hard to believe
BGG says to sczin11(7:01 PM):
(P.S. - back space...) that meeting was the first time Alak mentioned "the Green Light scenario)...
sczin11 says(7:01 PM):
THESE TAX TARIFFS IMPLEMENTATION RELEASES GO ALONG WITH THE BUDGET LAW PASSED...TO HELP REDUCE THE DEFICIT
LLN65 says(7:02 PM):
Chat Copied ************************************************** *******
sczin11 says(7:02 PM):
BGG.. AGREE WITH ALL YOU STATED... WAS JUST COMMENTING HOW SHE IS BACKKKKKKKKKK
BGG says to sczin11(7:02 PM):
Amen
DONNIE, AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT AS WELL, TAXES DONT GO....
MY POINT EARLIER TODAY WAS
tman23 says to jarhead(7:03 PM):
As I posted Saturday that we needed to wait for Tuesday afternoon because I was told (listened) that they would have "access to money".......... Then we witness a photo op of Zebari and Shabibi......... The same goes for the date 5/2....... it does not mean RV or RV before that....... It simply means a date of significance...... Anything applied is pure speculation.......but I assure you they have something to be planned to change on 5/2 regarding the displaced and Kurd region etc......
sczin11 says(7:03 PM):
THAT THE RELEASES ARE ALL STATING HOW MANY CITIZENS ARE UPSET OR WILL BE UPSET WITH THE NEWLY IMPISED TAXES
jarhead says(7:03 PM):
tks TMAN
BGG says to sczin11(7:04 PM):
that is a great point...
(7:04 PM)THE OBSERVER -http://dinarupdates.com/observer/
sczin11 says(7:04 PM):
MY OPINION/CLAIM IS THEY WILL NOT FEEL THE BURDEN OF THE TAXES AS MUCH, WITH THE SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR, THUS INCREASING PURCHASING POWER FOR THE IMPORTERS, AND AN EFFECT OF REDUCING COSTS OF THE PRODUCT BEING PURCHASED BY THE CITIZEN
BGG says to sczin11(7:04 PM):
maybe the most important point - as it relates to us.
sczin11 says(7:04 PM):
SO ADDING THE TAX TO THE REDUCED COST, WILL KEEP THE PRICE STABLE
jarhead says(7:05 PM):
yAll are darn smart  Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Smile
jackiechan says(7:05 PM):
Chop Chop kick kick 
Mrs BGG says(7:05 PM):
????
donnie says to sczin11(7:05 PM):
I read that article and they infer that the prices will not go up a lot.
donnie says to sczin11(7:06 PM):
but they will go up
Mrs BGG says to jackiechan(7:06 PM):
Hey there! We are having News Time Do you have any questions?
sczin11 says(7:06 PM):
DONNIE, EXACTLY...REDUCED COST OF PRODUCT PLUS TAX SHOULD EQUAL ALMOST TODAYS COSTS
jackiechan says(7:06 PM):
Is anyone coping chat ??? Hope to read what was missed.
totty says(7:06 PM):
BGG, how'spoppy doing? Tell him we asked?
LLN65 says(7:07 PM):
Yes Jackie Me 
BGG says to totty(7:07 PM):
Per the last text I just got...
Mrs BGG says to LLN65(7:07 PM):
Thank you sweetie
LLN65 says(7:07 PM):
Mrs.BGG you are so welcome my friend 
Mrs BGG says to LLN65(7:07 PM):

(7:07 PM)TNvolunteer changed nickname to MOD.TNvolunteer!
BGG says to totty(7:07 PM):
He's better. Hope 2 come home soon. Speech is better and he's up walkin'
BGG says to totty(7:08 PM):
(that was from his wife).
Holly1 says(7:08 PM):
with taxes . the dinar cannot hold its value at 1166 . the Iraqi people will strave IMO no choice the Dinar has to go up in value to meet the needs ... Ty Donnie for bringing that in for me 
LLN65 says(7:08 PM):
BGG good to hear! 
larrykn says(7:08 PM):
?
totty says(7:08 PM):
BGG, good deal...
jackflash101st says(7:08 PM):
Great news about Poppy
TNvolunteer says(7:08 PM):
Folks, please remember to use ?? to raise your hand for asking a question...
Mrs BGG says to larrykn(7:09 PM):
Okay, go ahead
larrykn says(7:09 PM):
when is this tax taken place
LLN65 says(7:09 PM):
Chat Copied ************************************************** ***
Mrs BGG says to TNvolunteer(7:09 PM):
Thank you1
TNvolunteer says(7:09 PM):

BGG says to larrykn(7:09 PM):
I don't think they have said - specifically.
larrykn says(7:09 PM):
O ok ty
MArco says(7:09 PM):
?
BGG says to larrykn(7:10 PM):
There has been a lot of unrest ahead of such a move - as it will greatly impact the average citizen.
sczin11 says(7:10 PM):
LARRY, AS I HAVE STATED VERY OFTEN IN THE PAST, HARD TO IMPOSE TARIFFS AT A RATE OF 1166 DINAR TO THE USD
jackiechan says(7:10 PM):
THANKS. LLN65. SO 5/4 2015 OLD 50 DINAR NOTE WONT BE ANYGOOD. 5/2/2015 IS AN IMPORTANT DAY? SHABIBI TAKES PICTURES WITH THE MINESTER OF FINANCE IN PUBLIC....... SOMEWERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ( DOUGHT IT WAS IN IRAQ) THINGS SEEM TO BE IMPROVING.
BGG says to larrykn(7:10 PM):
however, I suspect they will impose after some rate increase.
Mrs BGG says to MArco(7:10 PM):
Go
larrykn says(7:10 PM):
sczin11 that is what I was getting at how can you have a tax when people don't have money
LLN65 says(7:11 PM):
Jackie you are welcome my friend 
MArco says(7:11 PM):
Have we found out the truth on Shabibi? Is he govenor of pizza hut , kuwait or Iraq
BGG says to MArco(7:11 PM):
the Kuwait thing was a bad translation - obviously, that is where the meeting was.
BGG says to MArco(7:11 PM):
check out my OP ED piece on THE BLOG for today...
BGG says to MArco(7:12 PM):
(and the e-mailer that just went out) 
MArco says(7:12 PM):
Is he part of anything related to RV or just watching you think
thanks
Mrs BGG says to Holly1(7:12 PM):
Thank you!
equall says to BGG(7:12 PM):
When did you send out the email?
IMHO - he is the architect of it...
thanks.
so yes, I think it important he is in the picture.
Mrs BGG says(7:13 PM):
We had invited the News Reasearchers for the News Time, so it has a more discussion type format...
Holly1 says to Mrs BGG(7:13 PM):
you are welcome !
MArco says(7:13 PM):
k ty
BGG says to equall(7:13 PM):
later today than normal... about 5:30??
BGG says(7:14 PM):
OK - Brb with more...
Romello says to Holly1(7:14 PM):
you texted me 7:30, I'm central Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Biggrin
Mary says(7:14 PM):
??
Romello says to Holly1(7:14 PM):

BGG says(7:14 PM):
Wait a sec.... this earlier bit has me TOTALLY ENAMORED!!
Mrs BGG says to Mary(7:15 PM):
Wait a sec..
BGG says(7:15 PM):
Urgent urgent. ..Office of Al-Abbadi: temporary and agency appointments will expire soon
[In Baghdad] Saad Al-Hadithi said, a spokesman for the Office of Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi said “acting appointments of independent bodies are temporary and will expire in the next few weeks.”
http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
jackiechan says(7:16 PM):
??
BGG says(7:16 PM):
That is a complete shot across the CBI's bow by Abadi - the only thing I can think... he's "telling them" to get on the right side now...
Mrs BGG says to Mary(7:16 PM):
Go
Mary says(7:16 PM):
.... Where we at with the HCL ...? and thank you...
Mrs BGG says to jackiechan(7:16 PM):
Wait a sec..
BGG says(7:17 PM):
The HCL you have been reading about is the "states version" of such applying only to the KRG (Kurds) - it is not the big Federal version.
Mary says(7:17 PM):
So what about the other HCL.. coming soon .?

sczin11 says(7:17 PM):
BGG... DID U SEE THE RELEASE ABOUT THE EDUCATION COMMITTEE CORRUPTION OF CERTIFICATES ....
BGG says(7:17 PM):
I suspect they are getting close to starting on one for the whole of Iraq but the one you have been "tantalized" with is just a mini-version.
sczin11 says(7:18 PM):
MY COMENTS...CHALIBIS ACCUSATIONS SEVERAL MONTHS BACK RE: ALI ALAQ AND HIS DAUGHTER
BGG says to Mary(7:18 PM):
probably - yes...
Mrs BGG says to jackiechan(7:18 PM):
Go
jackiechan says(7:18 PM):
THAT WAS MY QUESTION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT OF INDEPENDANT BODIES COULD IT BE ABADI IS TEGRAPHING HIS INTENSIONS SINCE HE DIDNT APPOINT ALLAQ . IT WOULD APPEAR IT IS ACTUALLY DIFFICULT TO REMOVE A CBI GOVERNER 
BGG says to sczin11(7:18 PM):
Yes, I did see that. Interesting...
sczin11 says(7:19 PM):
IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER WITH THE TEMP APPOINTMENTS RELEASE U JUST BROUGHT IN
TIMING......
BGG says to jackiechan(7:19 PM):
GREAT POINT - he's floating the idea - to see what kind of "resistance" he gets...
jackiechan says(7:19 PM):
MALIKI HAD TO USE THE SHABIBI IS DIRTY AND TURKI WAS OLD.
PLAN HAS BEEN WELL CHOREOGRAPHED
BGG says to jackiechan(7:19 PM):
which will be significant - as Alak is an NA hardliner...
jackiechan says(7:19 PM):
MAYBE THIS IS THE REASON HE MAY USE TO REMOVE ALLAQ.
AND NEEDING JUST CAUSE TO TAKE DOWN THE CBI GOVERNOR...
sczin11 says(7:20 PM):
COUNTERFEITTED EDUCATION CERTIFICATES FOR HE AND HIS DAUGHTER...
sczin11 says(7:20 PM):
JUST CAUSE
BGG says to sczin11(7:20 PM):
also a nice tie-in there - some corruption in the Alak corner...
BGG says to sczin11(7:20 PM):
just cause.
(7:20 PM)THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog -http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
BGG says(7:21 PM):
OK - BRB with more...
jtank says(7:23 PM):
maliki was acting priminister and then he hires alaq so now it should revert back to the elected shabibi
LLN65 says(7:23 PM):
Chat copied ************************************************** *****8
Royal says(7:24 PM):
MD in tonight 
Mrs BGG says to Royal(7:24 PM):
No, Mr. BGG is doing News Time.
jtank says(7:24 PM):
shabibi was aquited so he still has the job of cbi gov
Royal says(7:25 PM):
ok thanks
BGG says(7:25 PM):
MD was taking care of some personal matters - the News Hounds are doing a News Time instead...
Mrs BGG says to Royal(7:25 PM):
You are welcome Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Smile
tman23 says(7:25 PM):
When the CoM accepted Turki's resignation, which was questionable timing since he has to give 30 day notice and could have been denied until the new GOI was sworn in...... Maliki said after the CoM appointed Moshen to the CBI that the new administration has the option to appoint whom ever they desire......So Moshen being at the helm of the CBI gave him immunity...... The amnesty law will provide the rest as national reconciliation must be all past forgiven........ 
jtank says(7:25 PM):
and a very good job
BGG says(7:25 PM):
and a smashing success - I might add.
Anasdesign says(7:25 PM):
(y)
Royal says(7:26 PM):
will it be copyed and posted later just got here thanks
Mrs BGG says(7:26 PM):
Thank you to all of our News Researchers for joing us tonight!! We are grateful for all of your service!!
Mrs BGG says(7:26 PM):
joining*
Mrs BGG says(7:27 PM):
sczin11, Holly1, Romello, Donnie, tman23, !!
LLN65 says(7:27 PM):
I second that Mrs. BGG !!!! 
Mrs BGG says(7:27 PM):
OOTW, chattels, CantwaitwoRV, !!
magnetlady says to Royal(Whisper message)(7:27 PM):
Its being copied just as regular chat
Mrs BGG says to LLN65(7:27 PM):

LLN65 says(7:27 PM):
Royal I got it covered 
Royal says(7:28 PM):
Thanks again 
Mrs BGG says(7:28 PM):
mrref1216 and jackiechan !! 
BGG says(7:28 PM):
OK gang - that's it...
LLN65 says(7:28 PM):
Royal sure thing friend 
BGG says(7:28 PM):
it was a short News Time - but ACTION PACKED.
jarhead says(7:28 PM):
BEST newstime ever BGG 
LLN65 says(7:29 PM):
Thanks BGG!!
BGG says(7:29 PM):
we'll do more of this in the future...
jake1 says(7:29 PM):
ty + all
jarhead says(7:29 PM):
no problems 
donnie says(7:29 PM):
awesome news time - TY Mr & Mrs!!!!
Mrs BGG says(7:29 PM):
Love & Blessings to you'all 
[7:28 PM] jarhead: BEST newstime ever BGG
how about we do a Round Table at noon tomorrow - News Hounds??
u too Mrs BGG 
RRathbun says(7:29 PM):
Great Newstime.
Sound good??
wvchsr says(7:29 PM):
great newstime tonight
jimplants says(7:29 PM):
THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT BE BLESSED
yes sir 
BGG yep!!
Romello says(7:30 PM):
Sounds good
Romello says(7:30 PM):

BGG says to Romello(7:30 PM):
Thanks Romello
(7:30 PM)shawn changed nickname to shawnee!
shawn says(7:30 PM):
Awesome Newstime. Thank you
sheila3 says(7:30 PM):
sounds good to me 
RRathbun says(7:30 PM):
Let's do it BGG. Tomorrow noon.
BGG says to RRathbun(7:31 PM):
I'll advertise it...
Bentley says(7:31 PM):
BGG: call me?
donnie says to BGG(7:31 PM):
sounds good - dependent on day job business
cookie says(7:31 PM):
Great newstime tonight ya'll 
BGG says to Bentley(7:31 PM):
will do..
sheila3 says(7:31 PM):
iam not a news hound but i like news 
BGG says to donnie(7:31 PM):
No problem. Thanks for all the help.
LLN65 says(7:31 PM):
sheila3 lol yes me too 
Romello says to sheila3(7:31 PM):
:-*(F) Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Smile
BGG says to donnie(7:31 PM):
You are THE MAN!!
donnie says to BGG(7:31 PM):
if i'm available i'll be here
LLN65 says(7:32 PM):
Chat copied ************************************************** *
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Empty Re: Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Come on Baby ... let's do the (fact) twist ... Come on Baby ... let's do the (fact) twist ... you take a little truth ... and you go like this ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds 2805820865   Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds 2805820865   Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds 2805820865   Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds Empty Re: Millionday News 4/8/15 as Hosted by BGG and the Newshounds

Post by RoyBoy Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

OK every one !!!!!!  :spring1: :spring1: :spring1: :spring1: :spring1: Lets see what 5/2 brings lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum