Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED - Jury Trial to be held in June

+5
BritishBulldog
Terbo56
Ponee
Not stupid
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June Empty TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED - Jury Trial to be held in June

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 am

TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June CCFEPKTVEAA-e2B
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June Empty Re: TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED - Jury Trial to be held in June

Post by Not stupid Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:39 am

It just makes me feel tingley all over to think of him in court. I think I will go and watch!! Lol

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June Empty Re: TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED - Jury Trial to be held in June

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:09 pm

I can see where BOTH sides presented their MOTIONS but I do not see a ruling. I hope someone gets that info. I pray it is upheld and still happening in JUNE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Not worried- I don't believe he will 'skate' this time- {Leprosy comes to mind}-He'll be there { Jail} for quite sometime-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Look at #73.  "Denying Motion to Dismiss".  Jury trial to remain set 6/8/15.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 pm

THIS IS A WONDERFUL THING !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:09 am

This is probably why he was all butt hurt on his call the other day...

Either way....I think it's hilarious. 

Ponee can we put up some kind of counter to June 8th @ 930 am.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:21 am

BritishBulldog wrote:This is probably why he was all butt hurt on his call the other day...

Either way....I think it's hilarious. 

Ponee can we put up some kind of counter to June 8th @ 930 am.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150608T0930&p0=405&msg=TNT+Tony%27s+Fraud+Trial

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 am

From the indictment:

During a conference call with Art Ruby, Renfrow stated everyone whoparticipated in 14DailyPlus.com would be paid, and when a participant in theconference call had specific questions about payments, then they were accusedof not being a “team player,” and threatened with having their account closed.

Sound familiar?

The naivety of some of the people taken in by the scam is pretty crazy.  14% profits per day for clicking on ads?  You're making an "investment" with a guy that tells you to wire transfer $9,000 twice instead of $18,000 at once so he can avoid financial reporting requirements?  That doesn't raise any red flags?

The biggest "investment" from one person in the indictment is $72,000. That is a chunk of change. I hope it wasn't a significant portion of their retirement.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Where do I send my money for the 14% a day program? It's not too late is it?

crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Sorry, Charlie, only the best tasting tuna get to be 'STARKIST'!!! TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June 3508649203 TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:40 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Where do I send my money for the 14% a day program? It's not too late is it?

crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby

Sorry, Hez.  That ship has already sailed.  But you can get in on the Iran RV at the ground floor.  Tony mentioned a 5th currency that is going to RV, but wouldn't name it.  As one astute TNT forum member posted earlier:   "Once sanctions are lifted Iran's currency will also increase in value. It may be the 6th currency to sneak in at the last minute or not long after Iraq's goes up."  But another forum member had other thoughts:  "Tazmanian Macaroon".  Personally, I think the Macaroon will RV before the Iran Rial.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:13 pm

I wonder if the call will be late on June 8th?  I'm guessing a tweet "call delayed, gathering intel" or something like that is our future.  LOL TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June 3508649203
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:53 am

Thanks for posting my screenshot. Ssmith is great, always posting quality content.  I promise, I don't care how much I have to pay to keep downloading the TNT documents, I will keep doing it.

Here's another fun one.  Yes, I do have access to the TNT forum, it's terrible, but this forum is great, real people, not zombies, not brainwashed..OK, I'll stop, you guys rule!
TNT Tony Renfrow's Court Summary Hearing-- Motion to dismiss DENIED -  Jury Trial to be held in June CCI6YkuUoAEwJwL

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:41 am

I just checked and 'Millionairess' is still an active member.  Pam missed that one!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:05 am

believe it or not, that screenshot was 75% TNT 25% my photoshop editing.  I matched up the font on the chat room, pretty good job eh?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum