Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister

Go down

Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister Empty Commerce Minister receives the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Economic Advisor to the Prime Minister

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:58 am

Commerce Minister Mlas Engineer Mohammed Abdul Karim met in his office, Dr. Nofal Abu Barns Director of the Office of the Prime Minister, Mr. Kazem al-Hassani prime minister for economic affairs adviser in the presence of advanced cadres in the Ministry of Commerce
The minister presented during the meeting, a detailed explanation of the work of the Ministry of Commerce and efforts in providing food and hot areas and liberated and the rest of the country's provinces.

The same context, wandering the Minister of Commerce, accompanied by Dr. Nofal Abu Barns and his accompanying delegation circle recording companies for the functioning of the company and the e-government program sponsored by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and was accompanied by the Minister and Deputy Minister older Walid al-Moussawi and directors of two ministry.

2015-04-07

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1236

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum