Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester Jabber with his friends  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester Jabber with his friends

3 posters

Go down

Jester Jabber with his friends  Empty Jester Jabber with his friends

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:23 am

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS....

[Jester] sivadrnor THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD... STICK AROUND.... HAHAHHAHAH

[Jester] THE VIEW MUST BE PRETTY GOOD FROM THE CHEAP SEATS ON RECAPS... HAHAHAHAH

[sivadrnor] It's clear as the nose on my face thank goodness

[Jester] SEE AND I FIGURED THAT IF SOMEONE WAS WILLING TO UNLOAD ON ME AND POST TO RECAPS IN RESPONSE TO SOMETHING THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND/OR UNDERSTAND THEN IT WAS UP TO ME TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT.... JUST SAYING...

[Jester] LETS GET THIS OVER WITH SO WE CAN GO ON TO SOMETHING IMPORTANT...

[Patience] dha 04/06/2015 2:11pm Never expected to be the subject of an entire Recaps/Jester post, but glad many questioned this IOLTA money mgmt strategy. An IOLTA, for purposes of managing money in the land of a physical currency speculator, is one of the least-effective trust-based approach. You don't want the interest on your deposited principle, really? You don't care where your money is disbursed? This is irresponsible chatter.

[Jester] IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO BUST ME UP WITHOUT REBUTTAL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DID IT... JUST SAYING....

[Jester] NOW... IN FAIRNESS.... AND NOT TO GET TOO CARRIED AWAY.... I ACTUALLY POSTED THAT THIS PEEP HAD IT RIGHT LAST NIGHT...

[Jester] "[Jester] THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT... MY QUESTIONS IS... SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? YOU GET YOUR MONEY DEPOSITED THERE... THE LAWYER WORKS OUT ALL THE DETAILS OF TAKING IT OUT TO THE TRUSTS AND OTHER THINGS YOU HAVE IN MIND...."

[Jester] SEEMS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT I UNDERSTOOD THE ISSUE... BUT APPARENTLY NOT....

[Jester] THIS PERSON DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS... SO SINCE I WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO BE MISLEAD THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS...

[Jester] I WAS NOT ADVOCATING THAT ANYONE MANAGE YOUR MONEY... I AGREE IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE.... I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT....

[Jester] WHAT I SAID WAS.... TAKE YOUR CASH OUT THERE... IT IS SAFE AND NOT IN YOUR ACCOUNT... GIVES YOU TIME TO WORK OUT THE DETAILS OF WHERE YOU LIKE TO HAVE IT... THEN MOVE IT ON...

[Jester] AND IN THE MEANTIME SOME POOR PEEPS GET SOME FREE LEGAL AID OFF YOUR INTEREST....

[Jester] SO WHAT?

[Jester] WILL NOT BE THERE LONG... YOU WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT TRUSTS OR ACCOUNTS YOU NEED.... AND THEN IT WILL BE MOVED ON AND DONE..

[Jester] SIMPLE...

[Jester] NOW... AS FOR THE "IRRESPONSIBLE CHATTER" COMMENT.... LEARN TO READ.... SIMPLE....

[Jester] BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE RESPONDING TO IS NOT WHAT I SAID...READ THE THING AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND...

[Jester] IT IS A SIMPLE CONCEPT OF HAVING THE MONEY COME TO A LAWYER INSTEAD OF YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT...

[Jester] LET ME ASK YOU THIS... WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE FLAGGED? THE LAWYER THAT HAS MONEY MOVING IN THIS ACCOUNT ALL THE TIME? OR THE PEEP THAT HAS A FEW MILLION DOLLARS SHOW UP IN AN ACCOUNT THAT USUALLY HAS A COUPLE THOUSAND IN IT OR LESS?

[Jester] THAT IS A PRETTY SIMPLE QUESTION GUYS.... YOU LIKE TO ASK WHAT MAKES A BANK PARANOID THE OTHER NIGHT? THERE IS YOUR ANSWER....

[Jester] I AM NOT GOING TO ADDRESS THE REST OF THE BS BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY IT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND SILLY....

[TxBikerLady] Jester it is super Simple for sure

[Jester] BUT I WILL PUT THIS IN....

[Patience] SPS 04/06/2015 5:15pm I applaud you on your understanding of IOLTA. But, you are missing Jester's point. The IOLTA is a "bridge" to allow you to keep your new wealth out of the control of banks while you make final preparations for the long term management of it.

It is a short term strategy to use that prevents the banks from exploiting your money for their own ends. The money will be moved from the IOLTA into whatever trusts (or other accounts) that your legal, wealth management, and/or tax professionals have recommended for you.

IOLTA is not a place where you want to keep generational wealth long term. This is just a strategy that Jester put forth to open our eyes on a way to reach our goal (wealth management) while protecting our assets short term (IOLTA).

[Jester] I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW TO READ.... HAHAHAHHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol

[Jester] NOW.... SPS HAS GOT THE POINT... AND I JUST LIKED TO THANK HIM/HER FOR IT...

[Jester] SO.... KUDOS.... THANK YOU SPS....

[Semper Fi1] valuable information, take it or leave it

[sivadrnor] You are welcome Jester (I'm SPS) HAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] sivadrnor lol

[sivadrnor] If you pay attention long enough to Jester, the dots start to connect. just have to put some effort into it

[Jester] sivadrnor WELL THEN KUDOS TO YOU BIG GUY.... HA!....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I think its awesome that we are engaging with those that leave comments maybe it will help them wake up

[Jester] WELL THAT WAS UNEXPECTED... BUT ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL... HAHAHHAHAHA

[moneydr] Jester do you have any info on Boehner and the treaty he was trying to get through? Was he successful?

[moneydr] Jester, have you heard if the US has formally joined the AIIB?

[PollyP] Jester, when we werent listening a couple of nights ago, you had made a comment that your sources were expectant but scratching their heads...was it because they dont understand why we arent moving forward? or is there something else happening that has them perplexed?

[Jester] PollyP WHEN WE GET ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION INDICATING THINGS ARE MOVING THE RIGHT DIRECTION.... WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS AS EXPECTED.... MAKES YOU GO WTF?

[Jester] OOPS... I MEAN... SCRATCHING OUR HEADS...

[Jester] Semper Fi1 THAT IS ONLY A BAD WORD IN YOUR HEAD.... I MEANT WHAT THE FROG?

[mentoredlife] Jester has there been any updates from your Iraq contacts after their expectant weekend?

[Jester] mentoredlife YES I TALKED TO HOCUS POCUS TODAY.... SADLY THERE IS NOTHING MUCH GOING ON.... THE EXPECTANT FEELING HAS LEFT THE BUILDING APPARENTLY AND IS LIVING WITH ELVIS...

[mentoredlife] Jester, sorry to hear that. Also is an IOLTA account an international thing, or US only? I have a message in to my lawyer, but haven't spoken to him yet about it.

[TxBikerLady] Jester cool as a cucumber

[Jester] mentoredlife I SENT THE LINK IN THE CHAT... I THINK IT IS US.... A STATE THING... LET ME SEE IF I CAN GRAB IT QUICK FOR YOU....

[jbmeans] Jester are the rest of your contacts still lined up or have they left the building too?

[Jester] WELL THAT WAS EASY THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WEBSITE... PEEPS... GO LOOK AT THIS STUFF I POST... YOU DO NOT NEED SOME COMMENT ON RECAPS TO FIGURE IT OUT... YOU ARE ALL PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF READING AN ARTICLE AND MAKING YOUR OWN DECISION.... http://www.iolta.org/

[Jester] SHEESH... JUST TO REMIND YOU.... I SPELL FINE... IT IS MY TYPING THAT SUCKS...

[mentoredlife] Thanks Jester. I'll read that over. Would a lawyer's regular trust account work as well if it's not international?

[Jester] mentoredlife SAME THING I THINK....

[Jester] HEY EVERYONE... I HAVE A SPECIAL FRIEND HERE... SERIOUSLY... JAMISON IS A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE IN REAL LIFE... AND A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE PEEP BESIDES... AND HE IS HERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE BIG GROUP (FORMERLY G64 AS I UNDERSTAND).... SO PAY ATTENTION AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT THEN NOW IS THE TIME....

[oxglove] Hi JAMISON

[LdyFaith] JAMISON hi and welcome

[Hoosier Girl] Jester lol Good

[Sandhaul] JAMISON glad you are here!!

[Jamison] THE BEST THING I CAN SAY IS THAT THE GROUP LEADERSHIP HAS EVERYTHING IN PLACE,NOTHING HAS CHANGED OTHER THAN THE GOSSIP MILL IN DINARLAND AND IN ALL THE SKYPE ROOMS TO CONFUSE ALL

[Jamison] REMEMBER AS THEY HAVE SAID HUNDREDS OF TIMES IF THERE IS A=EVER A CHANGE , THEY WILL PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE IT, SO NOT FALL FOR THE RUMORS AND CHATTER WITH ALOT OF MOTIVES BEHIND THEM TO CONFUSE THE MASSES

[laylow] Jamison your reassurances will be music to many ears in Dinarland.

[oxglove] Jamison any knowledge if anyone in the group outside the U.S. for example in Canada, are still able to participate in the group? Thanks!

[Aunt B] Jamison How will it be announced?

[RPharmer] Jamison Is the G64 considered a UST Group?

[Jamison] THEIR JOB WAS TO PUT THE DEAL TOGETHER, AND TO ADJUST TO THE MANY REQUESTS AND CHANGES IN THIS MOVING ENVIRONMENT, THEIR JOB IS NOT TO EVERY 4 WEEKS COME OUT AND DEFEND THEMSELVES OF ALL THE RUMORS IN DINARLAND

[Jamison] oxglove THE GROUP HAS ORGANIZED CANADA,AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND I BELIEVE. EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE.NOW WE WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE ENDING RESULT IS WHEN IT HAPPENS.

[Hannah] Jamison I feel bad for the group management. They have been put through a lot ... unnecessarily. When you indicate that nothing has changed, that means that people just need to wait for the email with the 800 # and be calm until that time?

[Hoosier Girl] Jamison Is there a way for the late comers to still get in the G64? I know a few that need to get in... Thanks

[Jamison] RPharmer ALL DINAR THAT GOES THRU THE SYSTEM I THE US GOES THRU THE UST, SO YOU ARE DEALING WITH SEMANTICS THERE

[Aunt B] Jamison is their an email address to contact G64?

[RPharmer] Jamison Thinks, I've always wondered.

[Jamison] HANNAH THAT IS 100 PERCENT CORRECT

[Jamison] Auntb AS SAID AND COMMUNICATED THE SERVERS WERE TURNED OFF BECAUSE OUTSIDE ENTITIES WERE TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. SO NO THERE IS NO LINE OF COMMUNICATION THAT A PERSON CAN MAKE UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEBODY

[laylow] Jamison am I correct in assuming the G64 group will be exchanging through contracts via the Chinese for oil credits.

[Jamison] Hoosier Girl THE LIST WAS OPENED FOR 4 YEARS, CURRENTLY IS CLOSED. WM HAS A THREAD YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET DIRECTION THERE

[Jamison] laylow AGAIN YOU ARE DEALING WITH SEMANTICS THERE, ALL DINAR WILL GO THRU THE UST AND FROM THERE WHATEVER AGREEMENTS ARE MADE WITH OTHER COUNTRIES WILL TRANSPIRE

[happyjack] Jamison I have given dinar to friends and family after the group closed, as well as some bought more dinar.. Will they be able to come in the group at exchange time with me possible? Thank you..

[Jamison] happyjack CURRENTLY THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NO

[diditrvyeet] Jamison will the email be from generals64.info or will that have changed so the peeps know what to watch for

[Jamison] diditrvyeet THE EMAIL WILL BE ADDRESSED BY THE GROUP LEADERSHIP SENT USING WF SERVERS CURRENTLY IS THE PLAN

[Jamison] pokerbrat I HAVE BEEN LIVING MY LIFE IN THE BACKGROUND. I HAVE CHOSEN TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THE DINARLAND OPINIONS AND STORY TELLING

[Hannah] Jamison I would appreciate if you would pass on my thanks to the management at G64. I know KCMana put in a lot of hours along with all the rest and there hasn't been a way to thank them for that. They have stayed the course and I respect them for that.

[Jamison] Hannah I AM SURE THIS WILL BE ON RECAPS SO YOUR STATEMENT WILL BE READ

[Jamison] I SUGGEST HIGHLY DO NOT FRET OVER ANYTHING REGARDING THE GROUP. IF THERE IS ANY MAJOR CHANGES THAT EFFECT YOU PERSONALLY THEY WILL MAKE AN ANNOUCEMNT.
[Jester] GUYS LET ME TELL YOU ALL A SECRET.... YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...

[Jester] AT THE END OF 2012 JAMISON AND I MADE A PACT... THAT IF IT DID NOT HAPPEN BY THE END OF THE YEAR.... THAT WE WOULD GO BACK TO WORK (YUCK) AND ACT RIGHT IN CASE IT DID NOT HAPPEN....

[Jamison] Jester YEA, I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO WORK

[Jester] Jamison HAHAHAHAH.. WE MADE A PACT...

[Jester] THAT IS TRUE...

[Jester] AND IT HAS SERVED ME WELL MY AGREEMENT WITH THIS GUY RIGHT HERE...

[Jester] AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS JAMISON.... THAT WHOLE THING.... MADE ME GO AGAINST DINAR LAND 6 MONTHS LATER AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE THE SAME THING....

[Jester] YOU GUYS KNOW I WAS CRUCIFIED FOR THAT....

[Jester] BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE SAVED....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, glad you passed that on to us,,, among other things

[Jester] AND THEY SEND ME LETTERS ALL THE TIME SAYING THEY ARE THANKFUL...

[Jester] JAMISON... YOU DESERVE PART OF THAT CREDIT MY FRIEND..

[Jamison] ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN OUT IN PLACE TO FACILITATE THE GROUP. NOW WE WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING AND WHAT CHANGES THE GOVERNMENTS WILL MAKE WHEN IT IS ALL FINAL

[Jester] FUNNY HOW THINGS WORK OUT... ALOT OF PEOPLE SHOULD THANK YOU.... I AM NOT SO SURE I WOULD HAVE DONE IT ON MY OWN.... JUST SAYING...

[Jamison] I AM JUST LUCKY TO LIVE IN THE CITY THAT THE GROUP STARTED AND BEEN INVOLVED WITH ALMOST EVERY PUBLIC MEETING THAT HAS BEEN HELD

[kristi] Jamison Is the GEN64 only for dinar or does it include the dong?

[Jamison] kristi CURRENTLY THE DONG IS PART OF IT

[caro] Jamison thanks

[Jamison] NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN. IF IT LEAKED OUT -WALL STREET AND HEDGE FUNDS WOULD BUY IT OUT

[Jester] Jamison I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOU COMING IN AND GIVING US THE INFORMATION.... GETS THEM OFF MY BACK.... HAHAHAHAHHAA

[Jamison] Jester NO PROBLEM

[Jester] Jamison PLUS I LOVE YOU BUDDY... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] Jamison I DO APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COME TALK TO EVERYONE... I KNOW HOW BUSY YOU ARE....

[Jamison] OK EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT NITE SUPPORT YOUR FAMILIES,LOCK UP YOU RETIREMENT SAFELY AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN RETIRE COMFORTABLY IN THE FUTURE

[Jester] WHAT A FUN NIGHT.... I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED IT.... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST....

[Jester] AND IN THE WORDS OF THE LOVER PAUL STANLEY.... GIVE YOURSELVES A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE....

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... FRIENDS...SEE YOU TOMORROW....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Jabber with his friends  Empty Re: Jester Jabber with his friends

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Jester wrote:I AM NOT GOING TO ADDRESS THE REST OF THE BS BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY IT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND SILLY....

Counterproductive and Silly, that would be two things you are expert in.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Jabber with his friends  2805820865  Jester Jabber with his friends  2805820865  Jester Jabber with his friends  2805820865  Jester Jabber with his friends  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester Jabber with his friends  Empty Re: Jester Jabber with his friends

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:15 pm

I guess we all have to be expert at something-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member