Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT

3 posters

Go down

ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 Empty ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 pm

I KNOW I MISSED SOME BUT GOT THE MOST OF IT....
THANK YOU PAM FOR COMING IN AND DOING THAT, BLESS YOUR HEART! AND THANK YOUR EVERLOVING HEART TONY! WE DO APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH!

peeps were maybe assuming that Tony's not so bubbly voice was a negative?

Already Blessed wrote GUYS....TONY IS LIKE ALL OF US....HAS SOME LATE NIGHTS AND EARLY MORNINGS AND HE IS TIRED....THAT IS IT....HE JUST HAD A LONG FAMILY WEEKEND AND HE IS TIRED

Already Blessed wrote I STILL CAN'T FATHOM WHERE ANYONE GOT FEARFUL AFTER THAT CALL....HE EVEN ENDED IT WITH HE FEELS GREAT ABOUT WHERE WE ARE

Already Blessed wrote THE TWO MONTH THING IS FROM SOMEONE ELSE....HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE KNOW TO BE TRUE.... (the mountain climber)

starry eyed wrote Pam I have noticed people discussed this topic when DC isn't there...Tony is always a little more low key when his sidekick isn't there to banter with     

Already Blessed wrote STARRY EYED - VERY GOOD OBSERVATION! THEY HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER....IT IS ALL DC'S FAULT!

Neatj777 wrote Maybe Tony and DC can get a few people who have already exchanged to come on and share their expierence on the next call .... Providing they didn't sign an NDA of coarse.... Maybe this will encourage some to keep the faith.......just a suggestion

Already Blessed wrote NEAT - ALL NDA'S SO THEY WON'T TALK....HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANY THAT DIDN'T HAVE AN NDA....I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS HERE WENT THRU

Already Blessed wrote FACT

Steelers1 wrote AB is correct. I know of someone in this chat that exchanged in late November. He is now silent and can't be found.

Already Blessed wrote THANKS STEELER

Already Blessed wrote YOU ASK WHY NOT US....THE EARLY EXCHANGES ARE US.....THEY REALLY ARE....YOU JUST AREN'T HEARING IT FROM THEM....I KNOW TWO RIGHT NOW GOING IN BUT I STILL CAN'T GET MY FAMILY IN    

(This is going to happen)
Already Blessed wrote BECAUSE WE KNOW IT....WE KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE....IN THAT PLACE LIKE YOU KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR CHILDREN....NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...

maw wrote Just doesn't seem fair AB that they are trickling this out. But i guess something for some is better than nothing for all.     

Already Blessed wrote MAW - WE ALL THOUGHT WE KNEW HOW THIS WOULD ROLL OUT....WE WERE TOLD DIFFERENT SCENARIOS AT DIFFERENT TIMES....THIS IS JUST THE SAME THING...ANOTHER OPTION THAT THEY DECIDED WOULD WORK FOR THEM....KEEP THE CROWDS DOWN....

tight wad wrote I think the way this thing is rolling out is surprising even the guys who sit in on the top meetings. I think they've had to change it on the fly.

Already Blessed wrote TIGHT WAD...YES...THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGING IT ALL ALONG....IT HAS EVOLVED

Already Blessed wrote THIS HAS EVOLVED....FROM THE BEGINNING....THINGS KEEP CHANGING AND EVOLVING....WE HAVE TO BE FLEXIBLE AND BE PREPARED....NOBODY SAID WE WOULD BE FIRST IN LINE....EVER

Already Blessed wrote DONG CAN'T GO UNTIL DINAR GOES

Already Blessed wrote YOU GUYS CAN'T TAKE THINGS THAT THEY SAID IN THE PAST AS THE RULE....IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE PLAN AT THE TIME OR JUST AN IDEA FOR THE PLAN....BUT WE HAVE ALL WATCHED THINGS CHANGE....

Karla wrote I got an IQD 50 note as a gift. I think I'll frame it!

Already Blessed wrote KARLA - I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE....I AM GOING TO KEEP MINE TOO
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Ahh I see, people are going in but they can't say anything because of the NDA ... of course! Handy thing that NDA, and Oh yea, you can't go by anything they have said in the past ... gotta hand it to Phoney and his cohorts, they are masters!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 2805820865   ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 2805820865   ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 2805820865   ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT 	 Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSING SOME CHATTERS 4/6 5PM PT

Post by Crazy Clown Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 am

I cashed out but I can't tell you. I signed an NDA.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum