Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent"

Go down

Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent" Empty Maliki's Coalition - the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil is "transparent"

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:02 am

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq confirmed the high Nassif, Sunday MP, she signatures collected more than 25 MPs to form a parliamentary committee to determine the mechanism for the implementation of the agreement the oil agreement between the center and Alakulaim.oukalt Nassif said in a statement that there is a lack of transparency in the implementation of the agreement the oil agreement between the center The region, which has been included in the current year budget, pointing out that observers seems to be the center transforms money without a receipt and Ardat.waodan that the Ministry of Finance announces the amounts that have been converted to the Kurdistan region, while the oil ministry did not announce public opinion about the source of the amount of oil from Alakulaim.oadavc The council needs to statements minute describes the source quantities of oil from the region, citing traded that Kirkuk had "hidden Aadadath Baghdad information was modulating the Kirkuk oil line" .utabat demand that has been presented to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to form a parliamentary committee in this regard was based on constitutional articles from 111 to Article 115, expressing the hope of the presidency of the Council to approve the formation of this committee in order to preserve the transparency of the implementation of the agreement Alnafty.ccant governments of Baghdad and Erbil have reached an agreement for oil during the formation of the current government headed by Haidar al-Abbadi last year, whereby the province exported 250 000 barrels of oil in addition to the 300 000 barrels of oil per day from Kirkuk in favor of the Ministry of Oil for the province to get a full share of the state budget, amounting to 17% of them.

http://goo.gl/Gd37Qg

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum