Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought.

5 posters

Go down

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. Empty Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought.

Post by crazyjerry123 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:13 pm

As most of us know the Iran nuclear problem is over for now. Actually it may well have been one of the greatest dis-information or mis-information attempts in history. Why, you say. Why build your own WMD when you could easily purchase them. There are hidden agenda's here, what are they? That is the question to ask. This is not a conspiracy theory, just food for thought.

crazyjerry123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. Empty Re: Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 pm

No not smarter than we thought, but our leadership is dumber than we thought ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865  Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865  Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865  Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. Empty Re: Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought.

Post by crazyjerry123 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:45 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:No not smarter than we thought, but our leadership is dumber than we thought ...

Excellent reply, just what we're looking for, and it's certainly true. Look at our Senate and Congress, nothing important done that would improve our economy in a long time, frozen in place by the leaders of both.

crazyjerry123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:58 am

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY AND MANY IN EUROPE DO NOT KNOW IRAN HAS THE SECOND LARGEST POPULATION OF JEWISH PEOPLE .THEY ARE LIVING LIFE AS NORMAL.!PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON EVERY COUNTRY AND NEVER TAKE THE WORD OF THE MEDIA!THIS IS A GREAT SHORT FILM ON THE COUNTRY OF IRAN AND ITS JEWISH PEOPLE.!

Last edited by zcountess on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:15 am

THIS COUNTRY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL .!I SAY WE GIVE THEM A CHANCE.!A VERY FREE SPIRIT IN THESE PEOPLE.THEY ARE VERY INTELLEGENT WELL EDUCATED .
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:45 am

No, it does not. First of all I would not rely on the propaganda arm of Iraq for accurate and unbiased information. Press TV is the English language version of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting -- Iranian state controlled TV. You might want to consider their claims in light of the chief negotiator publicly stating a couple of days ago that the eradication of the Jewish people is not negotiable, and that is in agreement with other official statements made for years.

What are the facts then? While they at one time had healthy and vibrant Jewish population, that is no longer true. It is hard to be sure of the exact numbers, when you are being persecuted, you are not likely to self identify as a member of the persecuted group. Estimates place their current Jewish population at somewhat less than 30,000 to as low as 9000, (which I suspect is likely closer to reality,) but again, no one knows exactly.

In comparison, the US has the largest Jewish population in the world at an estimated 6.8 million, as high as 8.3 million if you consider all who like myself are of Jewish heritage, about the same or slightly more that the population in Israel. NYC Metropolitan Area alone has a population in the neighborhood of 2 million, more than all of Europe, and second only to Tel Aviv world wide. If the higher numbers are correct, then Iran would rant in the upper teens world wide, if the lower number are accurate, that would place Iran somewhere around number 30.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865  Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865  Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865  Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:50 am

BTW, I know some people who have been inside Iran and have contacts with the underground church there. I will say nothing about their identity for obvious reasons, just like they do not say anything of the identity of or take pictures of their contacts. However I can tell you based on first hand reports that the persecution is very real, and life as anything but a Sunni Muslim completely loyal to the theocracy in power is very dangerous.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:03 am

I Do not agree !The real threat is Zionism .Many people thrpooughtout the world do not even understand what a true JEWISH PERSON IS.  ..THAT PERSON WHO HAS THE TRUE BLOOD OF THIS RELIGION.DOES NOT LIVE IN Newyork !That is not the real religion of judasiam >>!The facts are their for those who wish to study!Their is also a project going on in the COUNTRY OF iran for free ENERGY .The name of this company is KESCHE FOUNDATION LOOK THAT UP.!

Last edited by zcountess on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE THIS DEBATE THIS IS VERY INTERESTING1)
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 am

@Kevind53 wrote:BTW, I know some people who have been inside Iran and have contacts with the underground church there. I will say nothing about their identity for obvious reasons, just like they do not say anything of the identity of or take pictures of their contacts. However I can tell you based on first hand reports that the persecution is very real, and life as anything but a Sunni Muslim completely loyal to the theocracy in power is very dangerous.
Whatever,we all can say what we wish but in the end ,the only thing that inevitably tells the truth is in a countrys actions.!LOOK WITH YOUE OWN EYES .!WHAT COUNTRIES ACTUALLY INVADE OTHERS.!THAT IS A TELLING SIGN AS TO WHAT THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS ARE.i do not exspect anyone to agree with me.!We are free from the moment of our birth.The lack of freedom only comes from our lack of knowledge.Define the limits is to wear schackles.!Actions will always out weigh WORDS! I AM NOT SAYING THIS COUNTRY IS WITHOUT FLAWS.!The truth is our country gives saudi arabia a good grade ??? When in fact they continue to degrade the female population and treat them as slaves .Thus their actions are surly ignored but why ?? I do have a opinon on that as well but i will keep that to myself for their will be many on this site who can't handle it! OBVIUOSLY THE TRUTH SET'S FREE THOSE WHO, HAVE A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF THE END GAME..!yes this is a game for many who have power in this world ..The sadest thing is innocent human beings die !I BELIEVE IN THE GOOD OF HUMANITY WILL PREVAIL!YES THEIR IS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL!I KNOW WICH SIDE I AM ON.I HOPE YOU TOO HAVE CHOOSEN THE RIGHT WAY!
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:45 am

God bless all of us !Americans are good people they just need to educate them selves.I BELIEVE THIS IN MY HEART.!We need to stop lisening to the mass propaganda the American media feeds us .Look to our faith ,or religion and finish it with research .Then watch the actions of all countries who proclaim to be working on the side of GOOD .THAT'S ENOUGH SAID I KNOW IM GOING OVERBOARD BUT I FEEL THE NEED .! :winky winky: :winky winky:
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Could it be that Iran is using this Rabbi as a tool for their propaganda?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:17 pm

If you are concerned about women's rights in the middle east, there is really only one country that treats their woman with equality, and it sure the heck is not Iran. The fact is, Israel is the only country that truly treats it's women with equality. Iraq has come a long way and to a lesser degree Egypt, but in the end Israel stands alone.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:31 pm

There are many sects of Judaism, each one disagreeing with the others in their interpretation of scripture. In that, they are much like Christians or Muslims. The Rabbi is obviously some variety of the Hasidic camp. they pretty much believe that they are the only true Jews so I would expect nothing less from him. However one person's or one sect's opinion does not a truth make. BTW, the video is put out by Al Jazerra, a slightly better source, but definitely not exactly an unbiased one. Again it is state owned, in this case by Qatar, and is known to have a decided pro Sunni and hence anti Shia, anti Israel bias.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:00 pm

Google Rabbi David Weiss.  There is a lot of info about him and the fringe sect he is a part of.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:52 pm

zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Sorry, not tasting or buying your poison ... I'm done

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you [the Holy City]!

If a wise man contends with a foolish man, whether the fool rages or laughs, there is no peace.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:40 pm

I'll say nothing, but will let this speak for me:

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:37 am

@Kevind53 wrote:No, it does not. First of all I would not rely on the propaganda arm of Iraq for accurate and unbiased information. Press TV is the English language version of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting -- Iranian state controlled TV. You might want to consider their claims in light of the chief negotiator publicly stating a couple of days ago that the eradication of the Jewish people is not negotiable, and that is in agreement with other official statements made for years.

What are the facts then? While they at one time had healthy and vibrant Jewish population, that is no longer true. It is hard to be sure of the exact numbers, when you are being persecuted, you are not likely to self identify as a member of the persecuted group.  Estimates place their current Jewish population at somewhat less than 30,000 to as low as 9000, (which I suspect is likely closer to reality,) but again, no one knows exactly.

In comparison, the US has the largest Jewish population in the world at an estimated 6.8 million, as high as 8.3 million if you consider all who like myself are of Jewish heritage, about the same or slightly more that the population in Israel. NYC Metropolitan Area alone has a population in the neighborhood of 2 million, more than all of Europe, and second only to Tel Aviv world wide. If the higher numbers are correct, then Iran would rant in the upper teens world wide, if the lower number are accurate, that would place Iran somewhere around number 30.

Interesting Kevin,

I was going to say the US and in particular NYC
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:41 am

@Kevind53 wrote:If you are concerned about women's rights in the middle east, there is really only one country that treats their woman with equality, and it sure the heck is not Iran. The fact is, Israel is the only country that truly treats it's women with equality. Iraq has come a long way and to a lesser degree Egypt, but in the end Israel stands alone.
Women's rights in Israel.  I don't think so.  When anything is mandatory it removes your rights.

National military service is mandatory for Jewish and Druze men and Jewish women over the age of 18, although exceptions may be made on religious, physical or psychological grounds.

Men serve three years in the IDF, while women serve two. The IDF allowed women who volunteer for several combat positions to serve for three years because combat soldiers must undergo a lengthy period of training.

Women in other positions, such as programmers, who require lengthy training time may also serve three years.

Women in most combat positions are also required to serve as reserve for several years after their dismissal from regular service
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 pm

The way I see it is they are more or less receiving the same treatment, isn't that what women's rights all about at the root? I suspect if we were also a small country, (roughly the same size as New Jersey,) surrounded by larger countries that for the most part wanted to destroy us we would also have mandatory military service. BTW the only exception in Israel is that if you are Muslim or Palestinian, (I don't remember off hand how they designate it,) you are allowed to volunteer but not compelled to serve. As I understand, they do not want to place them in the position of being compelled to fight their brothers or sisters.

The US had the draft -- mandatory service until the mid to late 70's when we went to an all volunteer military. I had to choice to enlist or get drafted when I graduated HS.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:38 pm

NEVER SHOULD ANY HUMAN BEING BE HELD TO SERVE A WAR THAT ONLY SERVES WEATHLY CORPORATIONS BECOME MORE INDSIDIOUS!... God the true ,gave all humans the inalieble right to choose that is true FREEDOM  :angel2L:To make decisions on their own without false LAWS CREATED BY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE OUR BEST INTEREST .!LET US DECEIDE !!!!!!! angelwing     The middle east is riddled with old theology .This is their decsion to stay that way we may disagree ,with them on many areas,but it will be their choice to change and it is not up to us to force that condtion on them.
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:49 pm

The population of the true jewish people is another subject many here will not acknowledge LOOK TO AFRICA FOR THE FACTS.!.I prefer not to ARGUE with people who are not well VERSED  on this subject ,that apparently has become to deep for the average individual!Thank you for the time >I FEEL VERY IMPOWERED KNOWING I, MYSELF KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD FILLED WITH MANY LIES! angel2
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:12 pm

So... let me see if I get this right, you prefer to discuss things only with people you agree with, since obviously anyone who disagrees with your opinions is ignorant of the facts. I will agree with your last couple of sentences above to a point:
The middle east is riddled with old theology .This is their decsion to stay that way we may disagree ,with them on many areas,but it will be their choice to change and it is not up to us to force that condtion on them.
However when they try to impose their theology upon us as we are seeing now, I will oppose them with every means I have.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:35 am

THE TRUE TEST OF A CHRISTIAN IS TO KNOW WHEN TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!I refuse to waste my time and percious life energy on subjects that lead to nowhere!Many have come to this conclusion such as myself,that is why i feel this world is in such a dire strait!The gain is not who is right the soul purpose of my writing was not to be justified but only to offer a balance of opinion.! DONE NO MORE SAID! Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 668477876 Iraq's nuclear neighbor is smarter than we thought. 668477876
zcountess
zcountess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum