Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54

5 posters

Go down

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 Empty MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:17 am

I just saw two signs, within 1/2 hr of each other. I will take these signs to the bank. Wink

I just passed a 53 foot semi truck - Delarue emblazoned all over the side. Huge truck for the road he was on.

And understand this was on San Jose blvd of Jacksonville, not the interstate. Upscale bedroom community with a whole bunch of banks, including 3 of the big 4- Chase, WF, and BOA. Tried to get a picture, but it turned around like it was going to Chase.
Second sign;: a license plate that said Iraq. I.believe it is of a veteran, but I have never seen EITHER the truck, nor the Iraqi license plate before today, anywhere.
Time to go to the bank, dontcha think?
Millions of blessings to us all.

Franklin54
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 Empty Re: MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54

Post by chilimama Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 am

SmartBlonde55  It's called an oracular intimation... Love it! 

truckerbabe67  yes INDEED i believe in signs and i believe you got two really BIG GIGANTIC signs! I'm Believing! 

come on RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing!!!

Franklin54  Thanks smartblonde, truckerbabe, et al. I did not know what it was, yet it happens to me very often, at what turn out to be significant life points. When I looked it up, I was soooo happy to find that they are God based, biblically based, seemingly reserved for believers.
Very happy to learn yet something else from my campus friends at TNT University.
Blessings 
Franklin54 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 Empty Re: MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:50 am

Well, there ya go!  We're gonna have an RV.  Who can doubt it now with intel like this?  These are the people Tony likes to talk to.  Spoon feed them anything and they'll just burp and ask for more.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:51 am

One bite of what TONY serves and I would have indigestion for a day !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:30 pm

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 Funny-12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865  MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865  MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865  MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:48 pm

I saw a Mcdonalds truck a while back....and it made me want nuggets....so I ordered a 10 piece....and got 11!!!!!  Franklin54 is the man and he obviously knows stuff!!! 

Delaru machines are secured bank property. They aren't just going to have some trucker with ketchup on his shirt delivering them. A client of mine owns a security company that occasionally does bank work...and they have been asked to deliver them before. Ad it's under armed guard in an armored truck.  And a 53' semi....you could probably fit a few hundred of them in a a truck that big...he must be delivering to all the banks in the southeast!!!!  Another definitive sign of the RV!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Even more signs the RV is about to happen.  One of two posts regarding Blood Moon:

If you've been following the blood moons, you may recognize that tomorrow is the beginning of Passover and a blood moon. 

We know that everything in the physical has root in the spiritual and that even this opportunity for great wealth required that you first believe.

Take time to recall what Passover is all about. Israel had been in bondage to Egypt for 400 years. But it was Passover that set them free. They were set free by the blood of the lamb. When they walked out of Egypt, the Egyptians bestowed bountiful gifts of gold, silver and great wealth. Israel plundered Egypt without a demand. Moses told Pharaoh to tell his people to give freely and they did. 

I believe that we are at a point where we are about to experience Passover again. That we are about to see a transfer of wealth into the hands of God's people that could rival the first Passover.

Be ready. Rest in the blood of the lamb. Know that we are seeing the hand of God doing a new thing. He is making a way in the wilderness. A river of life in the desert.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:07 pm

We'll ignore the fact that no part of the eclipse will be visible anywhere in the Middle East.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865  MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865  MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865  MORE SIGNS of the RV happing FROM TNT member Franklin54 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum