Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces

Go down

A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces Empty A government source: Abadi visit to Tehran was behind the withdrawal of Iranian forces

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:08 pm

A senior source in the Iraqi government, the prime minister Haider al-Abadi made a secret visit to the Iranian capital Tehran two days ago.

The source said in his speech ((eighth day)) that "Abadi visited Tehran in secret, along with two members of the National Alliance for Halhh crisis between the popular crowd and American forces on the participation of the Iranians with the first battles against Daash.

He added that the withdrawal of Iranian forces had coordinated after a visit to Tehran Abadi was understanding it once and for all.

http://8th-day.com/?p=101446

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum