Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday

3 posters

Go down

Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday Empty Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:02 am

CAUTION:  READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.  SIDE EFFECTS COULD INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: EXTREME NAUSEA, VOMITING AND OTHER ASSORTED GASTROINTESTINAL UPSETS!!!

Dear Tony,

Your destiny was set from the time you were born…

And while adversity may have molded your character, still God always knew your heart.

Because those circumstances were there to prepare you for the assigned task set before you…

In the Zodiac Aires is the sign of a leader, so if at times your actions seemed somewhat presumptuous to some or even headstrong…

You always had an entire family of loved ones here, willing to support, even spur you forward to serve as a safety net…if need be…

If all our love and appreciation we feel could be summed up in precious metals, the financial institutions would place an exchange cap not only hundreds of times over…but there’d be a million year payout…for thousands of decades to come…

Tony, from this time forth, any Dinarians’ path that is crossed by anyone with the name of “Tony” will cause you to be fondly thought of in their hearts…

And if we share a kind word or gesture toward them, it will be in your behalf because…first name Anthony…last name Renfrow will go down in history to be remembered alongside those of presidents and freedom fighters…activists and humanitarians too many to name…

Because you have not only taught us so much but saved us in so many ways with your stance for fairness as you fought to also help us maintain just a bit of sanity…possibly at times at the risk of jeopardizing your own…

But it’s ok really, because your sacrifice and bravery will not go unnoticed or unacknowledged since everyone here now realizes that it takes a little crazy to survive a crazy world…

And while some of us may too be classified as a bunch of crazy democrats…soon after the RV many of us will become class of eccentric republicans… How do you like that?  But I digress…

Tony, let me just say in closing…what an absolute pleasure and privilege it is to have known you…And hopefully someday to cross your path with the opportunity to merely shake your hand…And in my case get a big hug!

You know…God spoke to my heart one day and He said…“You’ve already made history…”  And just like the other greats, whose names were cloaked in secrecy behind the causes they fearlessly stood for…please know, that your name will not only one day be in our history books but listed in God’s book of eternal life as well…

Tony, may the angels go before every footstep that you tread…as you enter into and fulfill the purposed destiny for your life set forth by God…

Happy Birthday and “100 year payout” more!

Visionary1 and your TNT Family

God Bless…

Anthony Renfrow

March 28th, 19XX
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday Empty Re: Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday

Post by chilimama Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:07 am

OMG OMG OMG  Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday 2350219667 SAW THIS ON THE FORUM BUT DIDN'T OPEN IT, I KNEW IT WOULD BE AWFUL.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday Empty Re: Open Letter to Tony for his Birthday

Post by chilimama Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:16 am

ONE OF THE COMMENTS FROM THIS POST ON TNT

aefree

Date: 08:44 PM Mar 27, 2015

Printer Friendly

Hey Tony,

Happy birthday brother. I know you may not know me, I am white and about half your age, but we are brothers Tony. I, like so many of our TNT family, love you like a big brother. Have you ever thought of that? Ray too, haha, seriously though, Tony you are one inspiring dude. 

I was raised and live in the northern Ca area, and am really looking forward to shaking your hand some day, even if it's in 15 years after your …what rymes with day? DNA? haha I don't even want to mention that scoundrel of a document.

Peace and love to all TNT family and Dinarian Brethren. I've been in this since right after I turned 21 years old, going this year on 26. Thank you for the consistent reminders of how LUCKY we are and how the gratefulness we can all experience NOW as God has given us this ability. It surely will only be magnified when it comes to the physical 1st dimension.

Ive Listened to every TNT call, it has been my "for real" college education. No words could express my gratitude, thank you thank you Tony and DC. Seriously superfantastic.

You've been true to your knowingness and your gut, the true divinity of this shows in your mere Residual numbers to the call. 

May all your doings now and in the future be swift and safe~

Thank you TNT DC PAM, even DAN! (send all those you know LOVE, the purest and juiciest you've got)

Thank you all who have fought to make this a reality and a blessing for Gaia.

Thank you every one of you for hanging in there, it hasn't been easy and I know I'm not alone in that feeling/experience.

Love to you, I hope to meet many of you in the new paradigm.

Dress for success.

~Aefree

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:56 am

I thought I hD no stronger stomach than that...now I gotta clean last nights dinner out of my keyboard...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Bet the parents of the kid who wrote that note are doing some serious soul searching this morning on where they went wrong.

Well, BBulldog.....   You were warned!  Sorry about the keyboard.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum