Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV

+2
Terbo56
DruidTroy
6 posters

Go down

New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  Empty New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV

Post by DruidTroy Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Hey guys check out this link .. this was coming for some time 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KTrs73j0Xc

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  Empty Re: New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:53 am

DruidTroy- Excellent video explanation, and right on, this has been coming for a long time- this is exactly the scenario that has been building since the planned Wall street crash of 1910, and the Roosevelts removing the gold standard from the now fiat currency back in 1933, that was also well thought out to destroy the U.S.- I am in hopes by 2016, everything will be on a new, and different track, and MAYBE before that-  And thanks to the Muppet in the white house, this will be in our favor- Their house of cards is crashing, and they are scrambling like hell to TRY to keep it from falling apart, but it won't do any good- The elites, the cabal, and everything pertaining to the worldwide rip off of the people, is finally coming to an end, and there is nothing the skunk can do about it- They'll ALL pay, every last one of them, Congress included-...... Oh, and, Thank you!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  Empty Re: New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV

Post by DruidTroy Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:47 am

Just think if Iraq joins that same band wagon how much the Value will be for the ones holding the Dinar lol my thoughts were if the international economy goes to this new system ( and it may be the better option ) it may trigger the Global Reset. If Iraq joins this movement perhaps it will give more value to the IQD and that will be good news, here is another link on the matter Franc, Germany and Italy to join China 50$ BN infrastructure

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:41 am

Sorry guys, but while we are likely in time to see a new international currency, it's not going to happen now, nor will it be a good thing. There is no evil cabal controlled by the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Vatican or any other combination the conspiracy theorists may have thought up. China is a mess economically, they are in many ways worse than the US, The only thing keeping them afloat is that the central government controls the news, the banks, and to a large degree the companies. The BRICS, and their new bank are small potatoes, The Euro is in the crapper, along with most of the economies using it, Germany being the notable exception, and the underlying issues with it have not been addressed, and I guarantee you that Putin is not some knight on a white horse waiting to lead Russia to the rescue. Oh he's waiting to lead Russia alright, lead them right back into the cold war days.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865  New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865  New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865  New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:21 am

Kevin Kevin Kevin of course there is a dark cabal, how do I know, I dunno I just do know hahahahahahhaahaha! And I hope you aren't hinting at us theorists being nutters because I just don't know where you would get such an idea!! New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:29 pm

oh well kevin it was just a thought but would you been more able to agree if I put the words Jesus Christ in the comment ? lol JK JK no seriously however if you can not see a direction that the US Dollar is crap and our currency is not currency at all other than a debt note then, well we are all entitled to our opinions. I just posted this video as something that was out there and did not surprise me in the least

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 pm

you think china economy is shot ??? WHO do you think the US owes MOST of their Debt to ? lol but ok what ever floats your boat

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:40 pm

the world is $60 Trillion in debt ... now who are they in debt to ? Every nation has a debt. Who do they owe the money to ?

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:48 pm

DruidTroy wrote:WHO do you think the US owes MOST of their Debt to ?

Not China, that's for sure. We owe far more to ourselves (i.e. US Citizens, corporations, etc) than China.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/12/chart-who-does-the-u-s-govt-owe-17-trillion-to/

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:05 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:
DruidTroy wrote:WHO do you think the US owes MOST of their Debt to ?

Not China, that's for sure.  We owe far more to ourselves (i.e. US Citizens, corporations, etc) than China.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/12/chart-who-does-the-u-s-govt-owe-17-trillion-to/

True but do you think the American People will call out on that loan ??? Who is more likely to crash things here, the blinded american people who think everything is peachy clean ? and that the current administration is the best administration in history, or do you think china will all in on a defaulted loan and then claim lands to settle debt. $6 Trillion in debt to the Federal Government as stated, so if we default on debt then we would in essence stiff our self. $5 Trillion is owed to other nations with china being say about 1.5 trillion of that amount. so when the Federal Government shuts down do you think the Federal Government is going to come calling for property that it already has ?? no I do not think so. If we default how do you think they will try to settle said payment to china. here is an example you file for ch 7 or ch 13 you still pay something or property is exchanged to settle said debt, what do you think the price will be to settle a 1.5 trillion debt with just one nation? "Oh dont worry about it pay us when you can" yeah I do not think a communist state like china will be so kind Smile

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:39 pm

DruidTroy wrote:or do you think china will all in on a defaulted loan and then claim lands to settle debt.

Wouldn't ever happen in a million years. Wouldn't ever try it. For one they'd have zero chance of success, and for two, without the US buying their crap all of China will be back huddling around a dung fire and eating a half cup of rice a day.

IF there's even a legal international mechanism to do this, and IF China were even dumb enough to try it, we'd just print up a 1.5 trillion bucks and hand it to them and say thanks, here you go. The dollar would inflate heavily and it'd piss China off and we'd never be able to borrow from then again, but all that is preferable to allowing a foreign country to take over US sovereign territory.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Fact, the vast majority of US debt is owed to ourselves, and most of that is owned by the government itself. (I don't remember the exact numbers, and don't have time to look them us, but that's the way it is.)

Fact, China has spent far, far, more than they have taken in. They have built cities in the middle of nowhere for which they have no population with multilane freeways leading to them. They have engaged in the largest military buildup in this planet's history. The exact numbers are hard to find or prove, since the central government controls all information coming out of China, but the evidence that can be seen indicates that local jurisdictions, banks and construction companies are feeling the squeeze due to moneys owed to as well as by them. This is not my opinion, but that of many experts who have studied China.

Only China comes close to the US in GDP, and no country comes close to the US as a driver of the world's economy. In part, that is why the dollar is so strong right now. Even the talk of the US increasing interest rates has caused the value of other currencies to plummet. Face it, economically, the world, China included, needs the US more than the US needs to world. They may not all like it, but that's the way it is. As I heard one world economist put it, "When the US get's an economic cold, the rest of the world ends up on life support."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865  New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865  New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865  New World Reserve Currency NOT USD could this be a trend to a global RV  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:59 am

Let me tell you all something.  I live here in Arizona, near Phoenix.  I have never seen so many Chinese moving here since I moved here in 2005.  I know some Chinese as I have been in the Navy, been to China and Hong Kong.  

They all deny that their country has a housing problem.  They blame the American media.   The so called ghost towns, to them, are just temporary.  The move in China, according to the people I have talked to, is that the Chinese Government is planning on moving people from the rural areas to the big cities.  

It's like moving from the boonies to New York City, or from a small farming town in Texas to Dallas.  I hope that this helps, I'm not sure if some of the people I spoke to were brainwashed, but NONE of them thought the ghost cities were an issue.  

Personally, I think China has been expanding too rapidly (1995-2015) and they were not prepared.
http://globalcurrencyreset.net/rmb-chinese-yuan-global-reserve-currency/

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum