Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean

Go down

Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean Empty Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Underwater volcano creates new island in the South Pacific Ocean Underwater-volcano-creates-new-island-in-the-south-pacific-ocean

[ltr]International (IraqiNews.com) Since December, an underwater volcano in the South Pacific Ocean has been erupting, leading to the creation of a new island.[/ltr]

[ltr]Scientists say the island, located some 40 km from Tonga, won’t last long.[/ltr]
[ltr]The 1,640-foot-long land mass was created out of ash spewed by underwater volcano Hunga Tonga. It’s unstable and vulnerable to ocean currents.[/ltr]

[ltr]Matt Watson, a professor at the University of Bristol, told the BBC the island is “basically small pieces of rock on top of each other that have formed an island.”[/ltr]
[ltr]Still, that hasn’t stopped people from venturing out to the area.[/ltr]

[ltr]Tonga resident Gianpiero Orbassano told the BBC the ground on the island felt “quite solid.”[/ltr]
[ltr]“It felt quite safe – the only difficult thing was getting out of the boat on to the island. The surface was hot, you could feel it. And climbing it was hard in the bright sun,” he added. [/ltr]
[ltr]http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/underwater-volcano-creates-new-island-in-the-south-pacific-ocean/[/ltr]
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum