Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods

2 posters

Go down

Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods Empty Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods

Post by alleyrose Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods Immunity-Boosting
It’s “the season” again, when it is considered as normal to be sneezing and coughing. But with these few simple tricks up your sleeve there is no need to even worry about getting sick!
Remember that your immune system could be compared to your muscles – it needs training to stay fit and ready for action when needed. Here is a short list of five of my favourite items to include in my diet especially in the winter when people around me start getting the flu:

1. Cayenne pepper

A wonderful spice to include in all cooking. It has anti-inflammatory and strong antioxidant properties. On top of that, the burning sensation in our mouth triggers the brain to release some feel-good hormones, resulting in, well, feeling good =)

2. Kale and nettle

Bitter is better. The deep dark colours and bitter flavours tell that the plant still has some defensive systems from which we can benefit also. All kinds of leafy greens are good to include for their cleansing and vitalizing effects.

3. Sauerkraut

Good probiotics from living sources are essential to support the gastrointestinal tract, which also hosts the body’s largest concentration of immune cells. I’m sure to include at least some fermented foods in my diet everyday, and the favourite for sure is homemade sauerkraut.

4. Chaga mushroom

Chaga mushroom might well be one of the best kept secrets of all the natural foods. It is an effective immune system balancer, loaded with antioxidants and has strong antibacterial and antiviral properties.
The countless studies made with Chaga, Reishi and other medicinal mushrooms about their various health benefits just keeps amazing me.

5. Acerola cherry

Vitamin C works in concert with all the other micronutrients and medicinal compounds in the diet
+ Colloidal silver
A next level thing for the DIY people out there, this one could be the most versatile “medicine” to have and it is easy to make…
Immunity “recipe”
The most simple, yet the most effective immune-boosting (and warming) shot there is. Try if you dare, with own responsibility.

• 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder (x-strong)

• 1/2 cup of cold water

Directions: Mix in a glass, hold your breath and try to swallow as fast as possible. Have a spoonful of honey right after if it gets too uncomfortable!
It is a no-brainer that we can affect the amount of colds and flus we catch by doing a couple of simple things, consistently. Remember though, that even if your immune system happen to get caught off guard, it is not the end of the world. A little “reboot” every now and then could just be a good thing. And it is a perfect time to chill a little, put on the wool socks and enjoy a nice cup of mushroom tea with a good read.
Keep healthy,

http://www.youngandraw.com/something-going-around-heres-top-5-immunity-enhancing-foods/

Last edited by alleyrose on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods Empty Re: Something Going Around? Here’s Your Top 5 Immunity Enhancing Foods

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Just what I needed, something to help me to get to know the 'Porcelain throne' alot better-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum