Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT)

+2
BritishBulldog
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) Empty Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT)

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:01 pm

If you would realize that all these 'cash out' stories are nothing more than BS, I think all your confusion would clear up immediately.

brendad wrote:

I was really confused about why others had gotten paid and especially how those who knew nothing about the currency exchange process were swooped into the banks under the opuses of "Friends and Family" were given instant wealth and the Iraqi people and the rest of the world were still waiting for the GCR.
I got a little weary when I saw how the Iraqi people were run out of their homes by DAASH (the name Prime Minister AL-Abadi refers to ISIS as) while the higher ups and their associates were dancing all the way to the bank and enjoying the finer things in life.
Then, I started remembering how things in my personal life had seemingly spiraled out of control with family and friends, "suddenly", in an instant one day things just turned around. Those prompt reversals caterpolled me to the top of the world placing me in a higher position of "being" than I had ever seen before. It was then that I came to realize that the Iraqi people and the rest of the world will have a happy ending. We must keep the faith, keep praying for the Iraqi people and keep lifting each other up. One day we will wake up to a brighter new world.  All of the pain and suffering that we witnessed the Iraqi people endure and the struggles we witnessed the rest of the world encounter, will be a distant memory and a notation in our history books describing this treasured moment in time.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) Empty Re: Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT)

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:49 pm

He/she really is lucky....I want to be caterpolled...but I just don't know what in the blue hell a caterpoll is or does!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) Empty Re: Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT)

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:17 am

BritishBulldog...I think it has something to do with their position in the food service industry, but that's just a guess.

Caterpoll

Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) Caterpoll
Our regular tracking survey measuring trends in foodservice attitudes and behaviour.

What does it involve?

A regular syndicated survey

• Cost effective

600 interviews (per year with foodservice professionals)

• Representative of all foodservice sectors

Surveys twice a year (conducted in Spring & Autumn)

• Regular and rapid reporting

Add your own questions

• Relevant insights for your category, products & services

Service conducted via JRA’s Chef Panel

• Click here for further examples of our Foodservice Research or here for more details on our chef panel.

http://www.jraresearch.com/MR-Case-Studies/Caterpoll.aspx

crazyspin  crazyspin

Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:29 am

Good Morning -- I am not totally sure what  your intentions are  --- if  it is  just pure making fun  of anything from TNT or the  word   this poster  used that  caught your attention - 

I personally do not want to be  a part of any bashing or making fun of anyone  for any reason -  Sometimes, and more often than not doing so can come back and bite you  --  lol ---  I  will just let them be  and move on - 

I did read the above post yesterday and although I did not pay  too much attention  to the overall meaning  -- that word  "caterpolled" did kinda stand out --

Do you think that is the correct word?  I personally think she meant another word or just  mis-spelled  the one she used -

"Those prompt reversals caterpolled me to the top of the world placing me in a higher position of "being" than I had ever seen before."

I think from  the  wording of her sentence that she meant the word catapult / catapulted 

Catapult Definition

dictionary.search.yahoo.com
n. noun

• 1. Any of various military machines used for hurling missiles, such as large stones or spears, in ancient and medieval times.
  • 2. A mechanism for launching aircraft at a speed sufficient for flight, as from the deck of a carrier.
  • 3. A slingshot.

v. verb

• 1. To hurl or launch from a catapult.
  • 2. To hurl or launch by means other than a catapult.The blast catapulted bricks across the street.
  • 3. To bring suddenly into prominence.The film catapulted her into fame.

Okay , just  my  2 cents worth - not wanting to rain on your parade -- Smile Smile   Have a blessed day -- carry on 

PS-- Nash -- I love your avatar -- my very first car was a 1964 red "Rambler" convertible - my dad got it for me -- Smile  

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:19 am

YEP!! The gurus should be 'catapulted' out of the sites and off the planet! Nobody has cashed out anywhere, or any place-And won't 'til all is finished- It's all hype-It's what they do best, to get you to buy more dinar, and to line their pockets, and you empty yours- They eat a beautiful dinner every night- So, when was the last time you went out and had a lobster dinner, or went to a clambake? Or a sizzling steak in the comfort of your own home? question omg
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 am

TAB, from TNT, responded yesterday with some good news for Brendad:

Brendad 
I too have been through the same cycles of life that all the TNT family, and the poor Iraqi
citizens have. Sometimes I want to scream because of the stupid decisions our government
continues to make. Iraq and other hurting nations could have been helped so much better
by a less controlling approach to our financial and material assistance programs. We should 
want them to get back on their own feet and use American resources to help solve their
country's problems, without a noose around their neck, if they don't do it our way. 

However, yesterday, a single phone call of 2 minutes brought me tremendous peace
and complete confidence in what will soon be our once in a millenial gift from our amazing
and Awesome God.
A strong, well connected source for our team, we have been using for years, 
who is very highly placed in the financial world, called his contact (our teammate)
and told him he had signed an NDA and there would be no more intel forthcoming.

Wow!!! We have received continuous confirmation of the activities in the US banking and
government departments from him, mostly before Tony's calls, for many months? But, never
this kind of proof from a very reliable source. 
Now the fact is they called him in Saturday and he had to sign an NDA to get exchanged,
and no more intel will be orthcoming from him...
That is huge news for us..   We will be going very soon...
Excited, at peace and waiting, somewhat patiently, for our turn.
Blessings to all....pay it forward, abundantly, but take care of your own
needs and family responsibilities, first, before giving people a hand-up!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:38 am

NDA's 'eh? Ok, so then why haven't we gotten ours yet? Oh, maybe we're chopped liver, or 'Monkfish' tails- 2cents Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:52 am

terbo56 wrote:NDA's 'eh? Ok, so then why haven't we gotten ours yet? Oh, maybe we're chopped liver, or 'Monkfish' tails- 2cents Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) 1656125192
Terbo56 don't down yourself like that. You're none of those things. Unfortunately you just don't have any invisible friends who whisper great stories in your ear about magical documents that prevents you from speaking.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:00 am

With all the contacts Tony and the rest of the roos have, how come none of them have signed a NDA, cashed out and driven their Lamborghini into the sunset?  It's either because they are such swell guys (as they would like us to believe) and are sticking around to help us peons or all these NDA stories are utter BS.  My vote is the stories are all bull.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:09 am

I REMEMBER TONY TELLING EVERYONE LAST YEAR THAT HE WAS CALLED IN TO "EXCHANGE" BUT HE REFUSED B/C HE WANTED TO BE THERE FOR HIS FOLLOWERS, SO HE COULD KEEP THEM INFORMED. 
cashingIn Some Things We Will Never Understand (from TNT) 2834342768
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum