Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat

4 posters

Go down

Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  Empty Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Jester's Place:

[Jester] WOW... WHAT A CROWD!

[Jester] I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT... HAHAHAHAH

[Peterbiltman] Jester I don't like missing your words of wisdom.

[Jester] BUT I DID HAVE A TIDBIT... IT IS SATURDAY NIGHT AND HAS BEEN A LITTLE BIT OF AN EXCITING DAY...

[Peterbiltman] Jester tell us.

[clange] please share

[jojill] Do tell

[Jester] YOU KNOW WHAT IS WEIRD... FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW... IF YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING HERE I HAVE BEEN SAYING NO CHANGE... EVERY OTHER PEEP IN DINAR LAND CONTINUALLY CALLS IT FOR EVERY DAY SO THEY DON'T BY CHANCE MISS GETTING IT RIGHT...

[Jester] THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS... WE ARE HEARING SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS FROM HOCUS POCUS TODAY... WAITING FOR UPDATES RIGHT NOW... AND I PREDICT A VISIT FROM HOCUS POCUS LATER...

[Jester] I WILL LET HER TELL IT... THAT IS ONLY FAIR...

[clange] Great!!

[jojill] Yippee

[Jester] AND ON OTHER FRONTS IT CERTAINLY LOOKS AS IF SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN RUSSIA... THERE IS SOME SORT OF PREPARATION GOING ON IN RED SQUARE FOR A BIG EVENT OF SOME KIND...

[Peterbiltman] Jester are you hinting after the other night that the U.S. is ready and now we are only waiting on Iraq.

[jojill] Jester no hints?

[Jester] I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS... BUT IT MAY BE PURELY COINCIDENTAL... BUT SOMETHING IS GOING ON...

[Betsy Ross] Is it Putin birthday? Lol

[YellowRoseGrandma] Jester hubby said that Western Journalism posted this morning on FB that the journalist should stay in Russia this weekend for some big announcement.

[YellowRoseGrandma] the Russian journalist were told to stick around!!

[Jester] THIS IS NOT A NEWS SITE I AM REALLY SURE OF... BUT THE PICTURES ARE THERE... SO MAKE YOUR OWN ASSESMENT AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL KNOW SOMETHING SHORTLY...

http://allnewspipeline.com/Huge_Preparation_In_Moscow_Now.php

[Jester] YellowRoseGrandma THAT IS IN THE ARTICLE...

[Jester] SO... NOT SURE WHAT IT IS... SPECULATION IS ALL OVER THE PLACE... MY FAVORITE IS THEY ARE GOING TO DROP THE HAMMER ON THE US INVOLVEMENT IN ALL SORTS OF BAD STUFF... BUT I AM PROBABLY WISHFULLY THINKING... HAHAHAHHA

[jojill] Jester quite a wide range of possibilities

[Jester] WELL ONLY A FEW DAYS TO SEE WHAT WE WILL SEE... I AM HOPING IT IS ALL GOOD AND POSITIVE NEWS FOR THE WORLD...

[jojill] Jester but that isn't what HP has right?

[Jester] I HAVE A FEW PHONE CALLS TO WORK ON... AND I HAVE TO GO GET MY DINNER... SO I AM GOING TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK AND GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY AND YOU GUYS CAN HANG AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HOCUS POCUS HAS TO SAY LATER ON...

[jojill] Jester isn't it time for Hocus Pocus? Haha

[Jester] jojill I DO NOT KEEP HER SCHEDULE...

[Jester] IF SHE DOES NOT SHOW I WILL TELL YOU WHAT SHE TOLD ME TOMORROW....

[kristi] Jester aaaagh you really wouldn't make us wait until tomorrow, would you?

[jojill] Jester aw that's mean

[Jester] kristi JUST MESSING WITH YOU... I WILL TELL YOU TONIGHT... HAHAHAHAH

[eranimo] Jester ty

[kristi] Jester Whew!

[jbmeans] Jester bring her on...

[Hocus Pocus] Yeah and i see how it is

[Jester] Hocus Pocus WHERE WOULD BE THE FUN IN DRAGGING YOU IN HERE TO TELL THEM? HAHAHAHAHAH

[Hocus Pocus] so here is the deal. It has been pretty quiet the last few weeks and nothing much has been going on according to my contact.

[Hocus Pocus] as you know I have a pretty good contact with family in Iraq.

[Hocus Pocus] but today it is different and they are pretty excited that thing are changing.

[DEVINEHEALTH] wow

[Hocus Pocus] the word i get is they are looking for some things to happen Monday and are pretty excited about it.

[Hocus Pocus] after nothing happening for so long it appears that there are feeling like the ri is on the way.

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus,,, that is GREAT,,,I know they have all suffered to terribly much,,,

[Hocus Pocus] jester makes me say ri but the word over there is their money will be worth more and that is what they are waiting on.

[Jester] WELL THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.... SO IT IS WHAT IT IS... THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RI AND RV IS ESOTERIC...

[Jester] THE END RESULT IS WE ALL GET PAID... JUST IN A DIFFERENT WAY.... HAHAHAHAHHA

[hoot2602] Hocus Pocus Have they tried to accumulate cash while waiting for an increase in value?

[Hocus Pocus] yes and you have explained that to me and i will take your word for it

[kristi] Jester Can you explain THE END RESULT IS WE ALL GET PAID... JUST IN A DIFFERENT WAY

[Hocus Pocus] hoot2602 i do not know the answer to that. I do not know to ask those sorts of questions. All i know is they are expecting what they have to be worth more.

[LdyFaith] Jester,, HocusPocus kiss kiss thanks for hanging in with us

[hoot2602] Hocus Pocus No problem. I appreciate you coming in and giving us the update.

[Jester] Hocus Pocus NOT NECESSARY FOR THIS DISCUSSION... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT...

[SOLDIEROFCHRIST ] Hocus Pocus are we expected to have the budget printed on Monday

[Hocus Pocus] Jester i just have a friend that is excited. That is all i can tell you. You do all this guru stuff and all I do is talk to my friend. Lol

[eranimo] Hocus Pocus thank you

[nano59] Hocus Pocus thank you for losing your cat nap for us!

[kat] Hocus Pocus thank you for share

[DEVINEHEALTH] its rv and ri at the CHECKERED FLAG lol

[Shar] Hocus Pocus thank you for coming in with your news tonight!

[Hoosier Girl] Hocus Pocus Thanks for all you do

[Jester] Hocus Pocus AWWW... I AM GLAD YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE WHAT YOU GET... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT...

[Hocus Pocus] you are all very welcome. Jester likes me to come in here to tell you but he could do it. Lol

[hoot2602] Hocus Pocus He wants you to get credit for the good news

[Jester] Hocus Pocus HEY I JUST LIKE THEM TO TELL YOU THEMSELVES.... HAHAHAHAH

[kristi] Hocus Pocus We are thankful that you have a friend who is excited! Jester can do the heavy pulling stuff.

[ [Hannah] Hocus Pocus We enjoy having you in!

[Hocus Pocus] he is a very good person except he makes me stay up late and makes me nervous to come in here lol

[Jester] Hocus Pocus AWWW... THE PEEPS LOVE YOU... YOU SHOULD COME AND HANG OUT MORE OFTEN...

[TxBikerLady] Hocus Pocus thank you for sharing with us! We enjoy you coming in!

[Hocus Pocus] i appreciate all the nice things you guys say. Thank you.

[Hocus Pocus] Jester can i go now? Lol

[Jester] Hocus Pocus YES SWEET... YOU CAN... I DO APPRECIATE YOU DROPPING IN TO TALK TO THE PEEPS... THEY ALL LOVE YOU....

[Hocus Pocus] ok and if i get anything else you know you will be the first to know.

[eranimo] Hocus Pocus sleep tight

[Hocus Pocus] see you all later!

[Jester] Hocus Pocus I APPRECIATE YOU COMING IN.. PLEASE HAVE A NICE REST OF THE EVENING..

[hoot2602] Jester If it happens on Monday, do you think it will be a few days before it shows in the U.S.?

[Hocus Pocus] night everyone lets hope we are there!

[jojill] Jester what about the budget

[Jester] A VERY GOOD FRIEND THAT MADE A GOOD CONTACT...

[Jester] HAS A LOT OF GOOD CONTACTS ACTUALLY... YOU'D BE SURPRISED.

[Jester] A LOT OF THE VERY GOOD BANKING STUFF I GET COMES FROM THAT DIRECTION...

[Jester] jojill I AM THINKING THAT IF THE INFORMATION IS TRUE WE MIGHT SEE A PRINTING OF THAT PESKY BUDGET TOMORROW... WE'LL SEE IF THAT INDICATOR COMES TO PASS...

[Jester] I GET THAT THAT THE MONEY IS MOVING... THINGS ARE HAPPENING... WE WILL SEE IF IT ALL PANS OUT....

[LuCkYb] Crossing my fingers again eye and toes ..

[jojill] Jester..thanks, let's hope

[kristi] Jester I am somewhat perplexed that they are waiting for Monday. I thought their Sunday was like our Monday. Why would they wait?

[shhh...] We will all have active dreams tonight

[Jester] I AM NOT ONE TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON A BUNCH OF BS PROSPECTIVE HAPPENINGS... I RATHER LIKE TO SEE THEM ACTUALLY BE HAPPENING BEFORE I SAY IT IS GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

[lady luck] Jester - which money is moving? Can you say?

[Jester] lady luck I CAN HINT... BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DINAR LAND.... BUT THINGS THAT WERE NOT HAPPENING BEFORE ARE NOW APPARENTLY MOVING FORWARD... THINGS THAT INVOLVE BANKING SYSTEMS AND MOVING MONEY...

[tzntxs] Thank you Patience

[shhh...] Movements are a good thing

[lady luck] Thank you, Jester. You have probably noticed I am always curious about the semi-frozen payout...

[Jester] lady luck THEY ARE OPTIMISTIC THAT THINGS ARE MOVING THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

[lady luck] Jester - sweet!

[Jester] THIS THING IS A LOT BIGGER THAN JUST THE DINAR... THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WAITING ON IT... IT IS THE BIG PICTURE... YOU GUYS ARE SUPER FOCUSED ON THE DINAR PART.... AND JUSTIFIABLY SO... THAT IS THE PART YOU KNOW... BUT THERE IS A LOT MORE GOING ON THAN YOU SEE...

[Jester] FORTUNATELY I HAVE DEVELOPED A BIG NETWORK OF OTHERS THAT ALLOW ME TO SEE MORE THAN JUST THE DINAR PORTION OF THE BIG PICTURE...

[hoot2602] Jester It will be fun to hear a lot of good news for a change!

[LuCkYb] Jester has Germany just ship on the Fed yet or are they stil talking about it ?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, merely a coincidence there is an "expected" announcement from Red Square ?,,,

[LuCkYb] LdyFaith .. where did you hear or see that at ???? curious ,minds want to know ??????

[Jester] LdyFaith DO NOT KNOW... ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE OUTCOME OF THAT... WISH I DID... WOULD LOVE TO HAVE PUTIN AS A CONTACT.... HAHAHAHAHHA

[LdyFaith] Jester lol thanks

[Jester] LuCkYb THAT WAS REPORTED EARLIER TONIGHT IN HERE...

[Jester] WAS WAY EARLIER IN THE EVENING...

[Jester] WELL LETS SEE HOW THIS ALL PANS OUT... IT IS LOOKING VERY POSITIVE... I AM AGAIN CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  Empty Re: Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  Sucker10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  2805820865  Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  2805820865  Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  2805820865  Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:28 pm

That water would be really dry tasting- Stale, noxious, etc-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:17 am

Jester's and Hocus Pocus Chat  Hocuspocus

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum