Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride:

+20
SEBtopdog
Alchemist
The G-Man
aubrey
sunchaser
Lucky Peni
DrRod
rhondak
faithblossoms
Goldenfan
red88lx
me4RV
BNICE
ASN
Catherine
justpassntime
happywelshguy
mvgteam
mmaster
payitforward
24 posters

Go down

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Empty Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride:

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Somebody posted:
"Okie I bet you never thought you had 3500 kids in the back seat screaming 'are we there yet?'

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Empty Re: Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride:

Post by mmaster Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm

How about " Its done"

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Empty Re: Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride:

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 pm

"our foot is ready to step on home plate"

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by mvgteam Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

I loved being in chat watching someone come in, "What did I miss?"
mvgteam
mvgteam

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 pm

My plane ticket was $4.40

bounce

payitforward wrote:Somebody posted:
"Okie I bet you never thought you had 3500 kids in the back seat screaming 'are we there yet?'
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 pm

I have seen this included somewhere in many posts...."....I dont think...."

Apparently in most cases that has been the most true statement in the entire post....and probably this one too.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Flag-212Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm

so what happened today?

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:42 pm

In a dream I was told. . . .
I just feel that. . . .

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 pm

I can't tell you where I got this but my source is WAY up the ladder and . . .

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I-insane
N-news
T-to
E-encourage
L-lunatics
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:53 pm

The quote was something like this---"We are RV-ing tomorrow between 9a-12n CST."
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:55 pm

This one was something like this---"the rate will be $8-$16" Rolling Eyes -- I think $16 was the highest I ever read!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

USD?GBP?USD?GBP?USD?GPB? :shock: LOL.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASN Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

source is way up there tickling gods toes.

ASN

Back to top Go down

Post by BNICE Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 pm

⭐ ⭐ "Nuff Said" ⭐ ⭐

and NO I am not trying to kiss up to OKIE (but is it working?) bigsmile LOL ACTUALLY its my choice because Ive always said that to my kids when a conversation (argument) has gone on long enough!! When mom sais "nuff said" zip it!!! lol!
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 pm

DONT VISIT THE CBI WEBSITE, BECAUSE YOUR HOLDING UP THE RV!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm

doesnt shabibi have wi-fi
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 pm

"His contacts are so far up that they can actually tickle the feet of the angels"
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 pm

RV there yet :?: :?: :?:

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 pm

George W. Bush was interviewed in a cable special on National Geographic Channel about 9-11, which is set to air tomorrow. Seeing an ad about the special interview, on tv, Tony Renfrow came up with some intel:

Bush is speaking on Sunday, it will happen before then.---Tony Renfrow
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:03 pm

me4RV wrote:DONT VISIT THE CBI WEBSITE, BECAUSE YOUR HOLDING UP THE RV!

Yeah that one got me too....So I went to the CBI site put the cursor on the refresh button and set up a small motor on my keyboard to keep refreshing the website automatically. So far it has been working....no RV. It's all my fault.
lol!

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Flag-212Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Okie is responsible and admits when things change. Others work differently:

From another site: Thought it was funny:

March 18th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz...RV to happen between 3-10 to 3-20
(WRONG)

March 19th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz...Tony has secret document that states Blair is head of IMF and RV.
(WRONG) Strauss Kahn is head of IMF. He just got arrested two weeks ago for rape.

3-29-2011 Gurus Tony and Chief RV will be done by April 1st. IDQ will be pegged to British Pound not dollar...rate was miscalculated...it will be $6.19 .
(WRONG)

4-1-2011 Guru Tony All is done. RV is waiting to be announced.
(WRONG)

4-1-2011 Guru Tony World Bank just announced that the RV is done...
(WRONG)

4-5-2011 Guru Tony Nothing in the world to worry about with the Iraqi Dinar RV...RV could happen any minute but certainly within 10 days (April 15 latest).
(WRONG)

4-6-2011 Guru Tony Told RV would go down today around 2pm...Went to bank to cash in...
(WRONG)

4-7-2011 Guru Tony-- should see rate by Friday, maybe earlier--set appointments next week.
(WRONG)

4-8-2011 Guru Tony We are still on for RV today...could be Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but it is certain to happen...just got text from WTO contact he says $6.19 was approved.
(WRONG/WRONG/WRONG!!!!)

4-16-2011 Guru Tony Iraq RV'ed the Dinar today "INSIDE IRAQ"... We should see it on the forex or banks sometime in the next 24 to 72 hours...
(WRONG)

4-21-2011 Guru Tony TNT Maliki signed it [off on RV] several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved ...
(DID IT REALLY HAPPEN?)

4-23-2011 Guru Tony TNT Could see this pop Sunday or Monday.
(WRONG)

5-2-2011 Guru Tony TNT I still think we are within the week or month.
(WRONG unless it is on Forex today)

5-4-2011 Guru Tony TNT (spilled by zzzzzzzzz) ..says that it reveals late tonight or early tomorrow morning we will be very happy.
(WRONG)

5-4-2011 Guru Tony TNT we will have a monumental week.
(WRONG)

5-5-2011 Guru Tony TNT everyone should expect to see this at Midnight (last night).
(WRONG)

5-6-2011 Guru TonyTNT I'm totally shocked it didn't happen today (yesterday).
(I'M NOT SHOCKED)

5-6-2011 Guru Tony TNT I have copies of documents that say it was supposed to be announced today [yesterday]. Forex expects to see it by close tomorrow [today].
(WRONG)

5-7-2011 Guru Tony TNT I don't think it has to wait for the 15th. That is only 9 days away. I think it could happen any time between now and then.
(WRONG)

5-10-2011 Guru TonyMajor announcement in Iraq and US tomorrow...they are trying to make the announcements simultaneous.
(WRONG)

5-13-2011 Guru Tony TNT The rate will be more than our wildest dreams...we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.
(WRONG)

5-13-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life...the rates sound impossible but that is what we are hearing [$3 plus]
(WRONG)

-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT Waiting...expecting RV today...
(WRONG)

5-17-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...I think this is going to be a life changing week..Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready...
(WRONG)

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...
(I seriously doubt it)

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...The RV has been confirmed in Iraq by multiple sources now...
(WRONG)

5-22-2011 Guru Tony Every indication from Iraq is that the RV took place in Iraq last week...our turn is next-no matter how long that takes--we are being told as early as later today or Wednesday on the outside...
(WRONG)

5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...they will be ready and waiting for you...It's over. I'm 99.9% positive...the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time.
(WRONG...it's that 0.1% that gets him every single time)

5-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT We are here, we are in the moment...I'm ecstatic...Explained why it didn't happen...it makes sense to me...but I can't explain because its sensitive information...I'm hearing well over $4 and between now and Monday...
(JUST STOP IT ALREADY, WRONG!)

5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT The guy who "cashed in" in Dubai who got a receipt but couldn't get money until RV was official got a message from the bank saying his account will be credited with funds after hours today...is it possible?
(AND THE ANSWER IS? NOPE)

And finally, poor TonyTNT gets one RIGHT. And the moment we've all been waiting for?

5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...I don't know when it is going to happen...
(Well said TonyTNT)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68572-just-for-fun-some-missed-predictions-of-tonytonytnt/#ixzz1WGYOBNYY
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Enjoy your weekend cuz this is the last weekend your going to have like this. Your going to be at the bank and busy, busy next week.

I'm having my champagne and smoking cigars..

LOL, that's a lot of champagne and cigars!
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 pm

rhondak wrote:Enjoy your weekend cuz this is the last weekend your going to have like this. Your going to be at the bank and busy, busy next week.

I'm having my champagne and smoking cigars..

LOL, that's a lot of champagne and cigars!

i hope your right
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm

"It's done!"

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

"we're close"

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Soon..very soon.

Boy I hate that word!!
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Thank you Ghost.......

(Who talks to ghosts? Where did this insane practice start????)
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchaser Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 am

[quote="payitforward"]Somebody posted:
"Okie I bet you never thought you had 3500 kids in the back seat screaming 'are we there yet?'[/quote

I'm the somebody (sunchaser) and to quote myself.

[sunchaser] OKIE OIL MAN bet you never thought that one day you'd have 3500 kids sitting in your back seat all yelling 'are we there yet.' from one nam vet to another. thank you for sharing yourself with us.
[OKIE OIL MAN] SUNCHASER--OK KIDS--WE'RE NEARLY THERE

I was having fun that night and copied it for posterity LOL.

Thank you for the acknowledgment.

sunchaser ☀

sunchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am

lol! LOVE IT!

P.S. Are we there yet?????
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 am

"RV OF IQD BY TUES, AUG.30 IS 97.35%, WITH AN X FACTOR OF 2.65% TRENDING UP..."
What the ???? is this X Factor non sense...I thought that show was cancelled ! Sorry X Files...same thing....
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 am

It's going to RV on Monday by Blaino:
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 am

I love these guys!

My favorite
Qoute is,

"Ban'em!" (Set to Monty Python):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglyFwTjfDU

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 am

Sometimes I think Iraq is Monty Python.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 am

The G-Man wrote:Sometimes I think Iraq is Monty Python.

haha lol
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 am

So, you really think Ron Paul has a chance to win the Republican nomination. I shudder to think that if he doesn't get it he will do a Ross Perot and throw the election to Obama. Please don't let that happen. The American voter is one step over an imbicile and would think Paul could win on a third party. That will never happen in American until the republicans put up a liberal. And then it still won't win. We got Clinton twice because of Perot. Now, if Ron's son were to enter the race as a Republican he could win the nomination and the election. I think Ron is too Libertarian to win the nomination, but if he doesn win it, I will support him with the maximum legal donation and legal other contributions like billboards and signs and whatever is legal. Right now I support Sarah Palin foirst and Michelle Bachmann second and Rick Perry third(I don't like him too much but he can win.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

This one is more on the serious side, from another forum...

"We've got to be moderated; moderated by common sense."

This pertains to each of us, individually. Wisdom...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

has 2 b a tossup between R V there yet? and Sit on your hands; Bulldog is coming...

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

faithblossoms wrote:
RV there yet :?: :?: :?:

Now that one's more clever than most. Loved it!

:happyjoy:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:14 pm

The G-Man wrote:So, you really think Ron Paul has a chance to win the Republican nomination. I shudder to think that if he doesn't get it he will do a Ross Perot and throw the election to Obama. Please don't let that happen. The American voter is one step over an imbicile and would think Paul could win on a third party. That will never happen in American until the republicans put up a liberal. And then it still won't win. We got Clinton twice because of Perot. Now, if Ron's son were to enter the race as a Republican he could win the nomination and the election. I think Ron is too Libertarian to win the nomination, but if he doesn win it, I will support him with the maximum legal donation and legal other contributions like billboards and signs and whatever is legal. Right now I support Sarah Palin foirst and Michelle Bachmann second and Rick Perry third(I don't like him too much but he can win.

I, too, believe Ron Paul cannot be elected. I have been having flashbacks of the Ross Perot campaign and the disaster that caused for the Republicans that year. 🇳🇴 I like Rand Paul, too, but I think the powers that be would block him from the nomination. I have a lot of questions about Rick Perry, but darn it all, I think he may be electable! What if he chose Michelle Bachman or, better yet, Marco Rubio as VP running mate? OK, so none of this relates to the best quote, but I felt moved to respond.
☀
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Contribute your choice for best quote of this ride: Empty Perry/Kristie 2012

Post by TheAdvantageSystems Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Perry/Kristie 2012

TheAdvantageSystems

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:49 pm

TheAdvantageSystems wrote:Perry/Kristie 2012

Hmmmmm ... worth considering. I just though Christie was a little hard on his citizens of New Jersey over the weekend. He was kind of insulting when he told them to "get off the beach".
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 pm

I don't know who the poster was (maybe he'll pop up
and claim his post!)... This was about 3 or 4 weeks ago
when Okie said "Eagle has landed..."

Well...next day someone said, "Yeah, Eagle has landed,
and he took one big crap on all of us!"

Sure made me laugh! Thought it was hysterical. At the
time, we sure needed some levity...!

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:57 pm

In referencing individuals who provide intel, people tend to say "They have been accurate on all of their intel before." I always find myself asking, what they have been correct on.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roni Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm

It seems to go from:
ATN (any time now) to
AMN (any minute now) to
ASN (any second now)
Soon it will be a Nano-second!
Roni
Roni

Back to top Go down

Post by itscomin Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm

I loved it when Okie finished up his information one night several weeks back with:

"Now if that don't light your fire, your wood is green!"

"Nuff said..."

itscomin

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Actually the best and most memorable quote is right before our eyes every day and night it is "NUFF SAID". It will live forever and be enshrined in the memorial everyone is going to build for Okie while he is still alive. It will be in the shape of a Oil Rig with a large bronze statue of Okie standing in front of it. It will have a library that talks all about the Iraqi War and the Dinar and a chronicle of ALL of Okie's predictions and posts. If he is allowed it should have a list of his contacts and who said what and when they said it. A chronicle of the back and forth of Iraq and the Maliki/Alawai conflict, Erbil, Hcl, UN, WTO, IMF, Sahbabi, Sanctions and all the infighting. The fall of Saddam and everything about what has taken place. It will be a tribute to a great man with a heart as big as the Oil rig his statue stands in front of. If he went to college in Oklahoma we will make his university an offer they can't repuse to give a appropriaate amount of property for the memorial.

If we could get everyone who has received Intel from Okie to send in a measily $1,000 each, we would have plenty to get it done. Nuff said!
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 pm

This one is from the title to a post:
"What would you be doing right now if you never heard of the IQD?"

A great post! What could we be doing right now to make the world better? Primaries are coming... A soup kitchen somewhere needs volunteers somewhere in the world... The elderly lady down the street needs help with her yard...

"Nuff Said!"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum