Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

"Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011   (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty "Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation" 08/27/2011 (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 pm

(Posting from Qcsquality at OOMC)

Federal Reserve Explains Devaluation & Revaluation
Paragraphs 4 & 5 of full article on NY feds website

(Begin) Under a fixed exchange rate system, only a decision by a country's government or monetary authority can alter the official value of the currency. Governments do, occasionally, take such measures, often in response to unusual market pressures. Devaluation, the deliberate downward adjustment in the official exchange rate, reduces the currency's value; in contrast, a revaluation is an upward change in the currency's value.

For example, suppose a government has set 10 units of its currency equal to one dollar. To devalue, it might announce that from now on 20 of its currency units will be equal to one dollar. (this happened to the Iraqi Dinar in the early 90’s)This would make its currency half as expensive to Americans, and the U.S. dollar twice as expensive in the devaluing country. To revalue, the government might change the rate from 10 units to one dollar to five units to one dollar; this would make the currency twice as expensive to Americans, and the dollar half as costly at home. (end)

For the naysayers that believe a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) is not possible, this is the written evidence from the “Federal Reserve” that a revaluation is absolutely possible and not only possible but more than probable in the case of the IQD. The above scenario reflects exactly what has happened in Iraq (devaluation) and what remains to take place in Iraq (revaluation), which we all believe is very close and imminent for the country.

Notice the term above; “this would make the currency twice as expensive to Americans”. In this scenario whatever monies you held in your possession would be worth “Twice as Much” as before the revaluation! The difference here is that the IQD currently has a value of roughly 1/10th of a penny to the USD therefore what we hold in our hands would be worth far more than double.

Even if the IQD only revalued at .01 (one cent) to the USD, IQD investors would stand to make ten times their initial investment. If the IQD revalues at the rate (USD 3.30) as spelled out in the state department document “The Future of Iraq Project” (page 14), this will certainly be the investment of the century and become one of the greatest transfers of wealth that our world has ever seen!

God bless you, God bless this investment and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Full Fed Article Here:
http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed38.html
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum