Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds

Go down

Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds Empty Keywords: cash sales dollar continuously .. no ceilings on the withdrawal of funds

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Denied the central bank to stop selling the dollar, pointing out that the bank gave the green light to implement the project to delete the zeros from the currency, while stressing taken new measures to trading in dollars, expect a decision parliamentary finance committee return dinar to his strength, returned central decisions b «good» because they challenge of smuggling currency out of the country.

The decision of the parliamentary finance committee Ahmed meat Rashid said «the central bank's plan to abolish the daily auction of the coin and determine the amount of $ 75 million a day, is a good step to prevent foreign currency smuggling out of the country», indicating that «the decision returned good easily neutralized during this period».

Rashid added by saying that «hard currency prices stabilized after a few days of taking the central bank's decision to cancel the daily auction, and that this contributed to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar», expecting that «the coming days will witness the return of the dinar to the strength of the new».He stressed that «a meeting took place between the parliamentary Finance Committee and the Central Bank and has been discussed many issues, including the issue of the daily auction of the currency and strengthen the Iraqi currency», pointing out that «the formation of a small committee temporarily inside the Finance Committee to discuss the latest developments with the Central Bank by hosting maintain Keywords» .

The governor of the bank on the Keywords during a press conference, held in the bank building area Jadiriya in Baghdad, said that «the central bank went to the new mechanisms on the sale of currency window after studying extensively formerly followed which affected one way or another on the market because they carry a lot of problems, including money laundering », pointing out that« the mechanism used currently maintain a market economy, as well as support for the dollar exchange rate against the dinar by linking foreign remittances through the financial deposit paid by the dealer before buying the goods are placed in banks abroad ,. and thus not join inconsistencies in dollars, and the entry of the goods entirely according to invoices submitted » He Keywords that «the cash sales to the dollar before the currency sale continuous window and there is a disruption, but it will be in a new way and there are no limits to the amounts for those wishing to obtain the dollar».

On the other hand pointed Keywords that «the bank is heading in a real and effective support of private banks in Iraq by persuading the government to develop a financial deposit in those banks as well as dealing with the outgoing ones in the state departments of all instruments », adding that« the bank is considering now deposit law is now under preparation and if completed it during the next few days will pay to the Board House of Representatives for approval. »

He revealed Keywords that «the process of deleting the zeros constant currency has not canceled but is now in preparation and study the subject and to say the least over the next three years, largely will be worked out because this is an important administrative and financial operations can not rush it.»

http://www.annaharkw.com/annahar/ArticlePrint.aspx?id=536062&mode=print

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum