Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself

4 posters

Go down

Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself Empty Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself

Post by Saint Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:43 pm

I think this is some good info, be as it may, and hope this is the place for it.

Gary Steuer
Canadians Version of David Letterman's Top 10. Just makes you want to shake your head in disbelief, and, just maybe choke someone in charge.
This is Canada 's Top Ten List of America 's Stupidity.
Of course we look like idiots - we are!
# 10 Only in America ... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate Obama campaign fund-raising event.
# 09 Only in America... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black, 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans - 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!
# 08 Only in America... could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
# 07 Only in America... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
# 06 Only in America... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens. (probably should be number one)
# 05 Only in America ... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be called EXTREMISTS.
# 04 Only in America ... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
# 03 Only in America ... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company ( Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
# 02 Only in America... could you collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
# 01 Only in America.... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself Empty Re: Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

INTERESTING, I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO STEAL THIS AND PUT IT ON MY FB PAGE

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself Empty Re: Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself 2805820865  Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself 2805820865  Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself 2805820865  Think About This, but Don't hurt Yourself 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:36 pm

chilimama wrote:INTERESTING, I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO STEAL THIS AND PUT IT ON MY FB PAGE
I was thinking the exact same thing while I was reading this!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:23 pm

I agree because I took it from my FB page, just ensure you post the entire page as it keeps the credit to Gary Steuer the originator, Thank you.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum