Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sunday Night Jester Chat - Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP Empty Sunday Night Jester Chat - Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:52 am

Thanks TATER TOT for emailing this to DINAR DAILY --

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[jamesdarren123] im gone also ..... just wanted to stop in and say Hi .... like reading Jester recap over some coffee in the AM ... its like looking for the prize in the cereal box lol ...... adios

[jamesdarren123] oh no ...jester caught me comparing him to a cereal box prize:o

[Jester] jamesdarren123 THAT MADE ME LAUGH THOUGH... I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT.... THANKS... HAAHHAHAHA

[ifly] Jester, there were two terms in the article you brought last Thursday that I've not found definitions for: "delete the zeros" and "restructure the currency" Would you explain your understanding of those?

[Jester] ifly YOU ARE SERIOUSLY HAVING ISSUES WITH THIS SCENARIO BUT I WILL TRY... LET ME FIRST CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE INDEED SPEAKING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PLEASE?

[ifly] I asked you to explain it in concrete I don't follow abstract. I traded corn & wheat futures but financial futures I cannot even conceptualize.

[Jester] I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE A LOP... THE REMOVAL OF THE 000'S IS NOT DEFINED AS SUCH... THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO HAVE A DEFINITION AT ALL IF THEY WERE GOING TO DO THAT THEY WOULD JUST SAY RE DENOMINATE AND DO IT...

[ifly] Jester, WOW, lop unlikely?

[Jester] ifly THAT IS NOT ANYTHING I ASKED YOU TO HANG ANYTHING ON... IT WAS AN ARTICLE... SIMPLE AS THAT... I BROKE DOWN WHAT IT SAID... NOTHING MORE... NOTHING LESS... MADE NO PREDICTION FOR YOU TO HANG ANYTHING ON....

[ifly] OK, moving on from lop. I give up trying to follow 1000 iqd = 1iqn = $830 usn

[ifly] Don't want to take precious time any more. I quiet

[Jester] SOKAY... I AM GLAD NOT TO HAVE TO TRY TO EXPLAIN THAT AGAIN... HAHAHAHA

[christi] ifly, in my understanding , the value of a 1000iqd does not become 1iqn. It is simply that when people purchase things with the iqd that have three zeros such as the 1000, the place of purchase that receive that particular bill then put that days receipts into their financial institution, and the financial institution does not allow it out into circulation again.

[ifly] christi thanks

[Jmk47] Jester ........ So anything new to tell us.

[Jester] christi NOW YOU ARE OPENING THE CAN OF WORMS BECAUSE THAT IS INCORRECT... 1000IQD DOES BECOME 1IQN... IT S JUST WORTH WAY MORE THAN IT WAS....

[christi] Jester oops sorry

[ifly] NOW I get it!!!

[Backstreets] have to wonder just where "can of worms" saying originated

[Jester] Backstreets YOU EVER GO FISHING?

[Jester] christi SOKAY... THIS IS NOT A VERY COMPLICATED SCENARIO.... THEIR MONEY WILL CARRY THE HIGHER VALUE AND IT WILL TAKE LESS OF THEM TO BUY THINGS AT THE SAME TIME...

[Jester] THE INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE IS THE SAME AND THE ADJUSTMENT WILL BE AGAINST THAT...THAT IS AGAINST THE USD OF COURSE...

[ifly] I suppose it's possible to buy a cup of coffee in Iraq for 1 iqd and yet it takes 1166 iqd to buy 1 USD. Or perhaps you mean a new international rate?

[Jester] ifly WHAT WOULD BE SO HARD ABOUT FIGURING THE RE DENOMINATION WOULD NET YOU THE ABILITY TO SIMPLY USE A A DIFFERENT NOTE WITH A DIFFERENT RATE... SO IF A CUP OF COFFEE EQUIVALENT RATE IS $1.... BEFORE THE RI YOU NEED 1200 IQD TO BUY IT... AND AFTER THE RI YOU ONLY NEED I IQN TO BUY IT... THIS IS NOT A COMPLEX CONCEPT....

[Jester] MODS..... PLEASE PLAY THE TWILIGHT ZONE INTO VIDEO FROM NOW ON WHEN THERE IS 5 MINUTES OF NODDING OFF....

Twilight Zone Intro   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

[king david] helloJester I have a question from last night but I didn't want to butt in

[king david] [king david] Jester. Is it your understanding that those among us who do not have Dinar and are not in General64, will still be able to exchange VND (Dong) at any exchange center AFTER the Iraqi RV and (Global Currency Reset) for whatever the new international rate is, as it is already an internationally traded currency under that code (VND)… Is that part accurate? Then Viet Nam will also pull all the VND large denominations off the street, restructure their currency, replace with lower denominations and

[king david] Jester…and…change the code to VNN. Is that part accurate?

[Jester] king david I HAVE NO IDEA... LET'S MAKE AN ASSUMPTION... LETS ASSUME THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN ALL ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS, CABAL TRANSACTIONS, DRUG TRAFFICKING, MONEY LAUNDERING, ETC. ETC. ETC.

[Backstreets] Jester If they shut down all those things, wouldn't all the politicians go broke?

[Jester] IF WE ASSUME THAT THERE IS A REASON... AND I AM AWARE THERE IS... THEY DESIGNED THE WHOLE PROMUS BANKING SYSTEM THAT WAY... TO CATCH ANOMALIES... THAT WAS REPORTED A LONG WHILE BACK...

[Jester] SO... WHAT IF EVERY COUNTRY HAS AN IN COUNTRY COMPONENT AND INTERNATIONALLY TRADED COMPONENT... THAT WOULD SURE MAKE EVERYTHING EASY TO TRACK... THE COUNTRIES COULD DO THEIR LEGITIMATE TRADING AND THEN THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CHECKING THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE THE IN COUNTRY VERSION CANNOT GO OUT... MAKE SENSE?

[ifly] Yes

[caro] yes

[shhh...] yes

[Jester] SO THEY COULD DO THE SAME THING WITH ANY CURRENCY... DONG OR WHATEVER...

[king david] Jester very shrewd

[king david] Jester it sounds like a person needs to be in a UST group for Dong too then. Yes or NO?

[king david] Since VND would be in country only and that is what we have

[Jester] king david WELL THE ONLY REASON I WOULD SAY YES IS THE UST WILL LIKE TO HAVE IT FOR SOME REASON... THAT IS PRETTY MUCH GOOD ENOUGH TO TELL THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON THERE...

[king david] Jester Which I assume is why you say if we are in General64 we will be all right (I hope with dinar and dong)

[Jester] WHO IS NEXT?

[dinarrocks] Jester At the risk of being told it is for the 101st time, is it understood that Dinar and Dong will go at the same time?

[Jester] dinarrocks NO THE DONG WILL GO AFTER... THAT IS PART OF THE ISSUE THAT THEY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IDIOTS TRYING TO DOUBLE DIP...

[Jester] I SUGGEST EVERYONE REFRAIN FROM THAT BUT I KNOW NOT EVERYONE WILL LISTEN... WHEN THEY COME GET YOU AND TAKE THE MONEY BACK REMEMBER "I TOLD YOU SO".... HAHAHAHA

[ifly] Jester PROMUS stops double dipping?

[dinarrocks] Jester I assumed that the dinar is the catalyst for the entire GCR, but was not sure it they would all be the same basket, going at the same time.

[Jester] dinarrocks NOT AT ALL... THE DINAR IS ONE COUNTRY... YOU ARE SUPER CONNECTED TO IT BECAUSE OF YOUR ASSOCIATION...

[dinarrocks] Jester Got it, thanks!

[lady luck] Jester, since I haven't asked in a few days, any word on the semi-frozen bond payouts?

[Jester] lady luck NO ONE HAS ANY MONEY YET...

[laylow] If these currencies sold to us are only good in their country of origin, any possibility of traveling to do an in-country exchange? How can they stop people from carrying money to and fro? Even as a tourist etc?

[Jester] laylow YOU NEED A VISA... AND IRAQ JUST PASSED A LAW A FEW WEEKS AGO PROHIBITING THE CROSSING OF THE BORDER WITH DINAR.... SO MUCH FOR THAT...

[jam777] Jester ... any tier 1 peeps you know seeing any movement on their groups ???

[LuckyB] Jester this is something i have a hard time trying to under stand . the dinar and dong are two different currencies . so how that be double dipping if you hold a couple mil in dinar and cash in and then buy say 6 to 20 million in Dong how is that double dipping . isnt that just taking advantage of a open investment ?

[Jester] LuckyB THEN YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE ONES I WILL BE TELLING I TOLD YOU SO TOO.... HAHAHAHA

[LuckyB] I was hoping you would take a minute and explain how it is double dipping is all ?

[Jester] LuckyB BECAUSE THEY MAKE THE RULES AND THAT IS THE RULE... SIMPLE...

[Jester] WHY IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THEY ALLOW YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THING THAT YOU ARE BEING GIVEN A GIFT AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT WILL ONLY GET YOU IN TROUBLE?

[laylow] Jester ok Vietnam too stopping visas? If you can answer....normally a lurker.....my family members not in a group just thinking out loud on their behalf

[Jester] laylow YOU'D HAVE TO HAVE A VISA FOR VIETNAM TOO...YOU'D HAVE TO BE APPROVED TO GO THERE...

[laylow] Jester. Thank you. Got it

[LuckyB] here is what i am trying to get through my thick skull .. the dong is already trad able correct ? there are no sanctions on the dong , if it goes up in value maybe i am just to hard headed but i cant seem to understand .

[king david] Jester so in your opinion... no one be able to pay off dong reserves with revalued dong on hand because you have to do it through a UST group and they will be finished before you can get the reserves out?

[Jester] king david I WILL TELL YOU THE STANDARD ANSWER THAT I HAVE USED ALL ALONG FOR RESERVES... DON'T DO IT... BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD AND GET IT IN HAND...

[king david] Jester which is why you always have said buy what you can afford

[Jester] king david HAHAHAHA... SEE YOU ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER...

[king david] Jester I told you I wasn't always wrong> hahaha

[Jester] king david YOU DID GOOD.... HAHAHAHA

[mentoredlife] Jester, here's something I've been pondering for awhile. My brother actually lives in Vietnam (has been for 15 years). Is there any benefit to him acquiring a sizable amount of VND now to exchange later? That's the part I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around.

[Jester] mentoredlife WELL I AM NOT AT ALL 100% SURE OF THE ANSWER TO THAT... NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY WILL ACTUALLY DO I AM ASSUMING IT WILL WORK SIMILAR TO IRAQ... AND THE DIFFERENTIAL WILL BE AGAINST THE USD OR WHATEVER RESERVE CURRENCY OR SWAP HOUSE IS BEING USED...

[Jester] I AM AWARE THE MONEY IN IRAQ WILL BE WORTH MORE... THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE SCROLLING ALL OVER THE TV NOW... BUT THE IQD CONVERSION TO IQN IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FACTOR... GOING TO THE LOWER DENOMINATIONS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT NEED TO HAVE THE 000'S SET ANYMORE...

[Jester] THIS LEVEL OF DETAIL IS NOT SOMETHING THE AVERAGE PERSON HERE REALLY NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT... IT IS CONFUSING FOR ONE THING... AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU FOR ANOTHER...

[Jester] THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE CURIOUS ABOUT IS WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR IT HERE.... WHICH IS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS IN THE END...

[Jester] HAD TO TAKE A CALL FROM MY PARTNER... WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS I AM FINISHED...

[ifly] AFTER ALL THE MATH YOU WILL GET 1 USD FOR EVERY 1.2DINAR YOU HAVE THEORETICALLY... OR IN THIS EXAMPLE... YOU WOULD GET 83 CENTS FOR EVERY DINAR YOU HAVE... IF YOU HAVE A MILLION DINAR YOU WOULD GET $830,000...

[dinarrocks] ifly You have it backwards, you would get $1.20 usd for each 1 IQD!

[Jester] dinarrocks NO HE HAS IT RIGHT... IF THE ARTICLE IS CORRECT THAT IS HOW IT WILL WORK...

[dinarrocks] Jester WHOOPS!!!... MY BAD!!!

[ifly] jester-thurs-3-5-2015-t1466.html

[Jester] IF YOU BREAK DOWN THE END OF THE CALCULATION... 1USD = 1.2IQN

[Jester] THEN 1USD /(1.2) = 1.2IQN /(1.2)...

[Jester] CANCEL OUT THE 1.2'S ON THE RIGHT 1.2/1.2=1...

[Jester] THEN 1 / 1.2 = 0.83

[Jester] SO 0.83USD = 1IQN

[Jmk47] Idly no to worry was just an article for discussion

[Jester] Jmk47 AND THAT IS TRUE... DOES NOT REALLY MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL EXCEPT AS A CONFIRMATION OF EVENTS TO HAPPEN IN IRAQ ANYWAY...

[Jester] AND SINCE WE ARE NOT IN IRAQ IT DOES NOT APPLY...

[dinarrocks] Jester which is close to the .00086 when you take the "0's" off

[Jester] dinarrocks THE IS JUST ANOTHER WAY OF WRITING THE SAME EXACT NUMBER... SO THE MATH HAS TO WORK THE SAME....
[ifly] Jester jmk47 perhaps the article quoted rates as hypothetical?

[Jester] ifly NO IT DID NOT... AGAIN... YOU CAN TRY TO USE BIAS TO SUPPORT ANY POINT YOU LIKE BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN MY OPINION...

[Jester] THAT IS THE WAY IT WILL WORK FOR THEM... SO WHAT? IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY APPLY TO YOU....

[Jester] THE SALIENT POINTS MADE AS A RESULT OF THE ARTICLE WERE LOST ON MOST PEOPLE BEING SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE GETTING CASHED OUT FOR.... WHICH IS TOO BAD... THERE WAS SOME OTHER THINGS TO BE LEARNED FROM IT....

[ifly] Jester true, but I really liked what you got out of the article! Whoop whoop!

[ifly] What I got out of the article was a lop and ri/rv to 1:1

[Jester] ifly PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE... THAT IS SO INCORRECT YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO CONFUSE THE PEOPLE...

[dinarrocks] Jester When the dinar goes, will the dong go within hours, days, or we don't really know when?

[Jester] dinarrocks HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING... NOT CLOSED DOWN YET SO THEY ARE NOT TOO WORRIED ABOUT IT APPARENTLY.... HAHAHAHA

[ifly] Lurk

[Jester] THANK YOU.. SORRY... BUT THE CONFUSION IS ALREADY HIGH...

[dinarrocks] Jester Just curious... which I know... KILLED THE CAT!!! Lol

[Jester] dinarrocks FORTUNATELY THE CAT HAS NINE LIVES... HAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] Jester Thank goodness!!!!

[Jester] WHEW...

[dinarrocks] Jester Well, I was just going to ask you if you had any news from the sandbox today?

[Jester] dinarrocks NOTHING CHANGED THERE... THAT IS THE NEWS I HAVE GOT SO FAR TODAY....

[dinarrocks] Jester That is what I figured. Thanks!

[Jester] I DO NOT KNOW WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING NEWS BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ACCURATE...

[Jester] dinarrocks YOU ARE CERTAINLY WELCOME...

[diditrvyeet] Jester glad i start a different job tomorrow as soon seems to take forever lol

[Jester] diditrvyeet HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU UP WHILE THAT HAPPENS... GOOD FOR YOU... TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS...

[diditrvyeet] Jester me too, praying this provides and i'll be here when it happens

[mentoredlife] Jester Prior to last Sunday you were cautiously optimistic. What are you thinking about the situation now, and what pieces need to play out for you to return to that cautiously optimistic state if you're able to share?

[Jester] mentoredlife NOTHING HAS MUCH CHANGED... I AM STILL CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC... MY TIMELINE IS NOT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE'S IS... I THINK WE ARE TRACKING A FEW DAY WINDOW... MEANING WHEN THEY LOCK DOWN THEN A FEW DAYS WILL GET IT DONE... I AM LOOKING AT ANY GIVEN THURSDAY TO START... YOU WON'T KNOW IT... THE INFO WILL NOT COME OUT THAT WAY... SO THAT IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU...

mentoredlife] Thanks Jester. Safe to say this Sunday wasn't in the cards then since we're still here. Lol

[Jester] mentoredlife THAT IS PROBABLY TRUE... WOULD HAVE HEARD SOMETHING BY NOW..

[tessamae] Jester Is it absolutely imperative for the budget to be printed before an RI to happen....or could it happen in another way?

[Jester] tessamae IT IS THE LAW...

[tessamae] Jester. Then let's hope they follow the laws there better than our fearless leaders do here!

[Jester] tessamae WELL TO TELL THE TRUTH IT IS NOT THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS HERE... IT IS THEY WRITE THE LAWS TO SUIT THEMSELVES... AND NOT NECESSARILY IN THE SPIRIT OF THE CONSTITUTION....

[diditrvyeet] Jester i got in late and trying to catch a few threads before it left the screen..i know where you stand on layaway's but is that considered double dipping if you have a layaway or whatever that is called on dong

[Jester] diditrvyeet IF YOU USE RV/RI/WHATEVER FUNDS TO PAY OFF RESERVES FOR ANYTHING THEN YES IT IS DOUBLE DIPPING... ANYTHING THAT IS PAID FOR WITHOUT USING EARNED MONEY... IS DOUBLE DIPPING... IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY OFF RESERVES QUIT BEING GREEDY AND DOING IT AND BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD... THEY DO COUNT ON THE GREED TO GET PEOPLE TO SEND MONEY IN WITHOUT EVER ATTEMPTING TO PAY THEM OFF... IT IS FREE MONEY FOR THEM....

[dinarrocks] Jester Which is why earlier, when someone asked if they could take Dinar RV/RI money and buy more DONG before it goes, that would be double-dipping
[mentoredlife] Jester, here's a good article on the history of the Republic/US corporation. Sure looking forward to playing a part in unwinding some of this.

[mentoredlife]  http://www.thrivemovement.com/knowledge-power-personal-accountability.blog

[tessamae] Jester true easy to follow the rules when you make them.

[Jester] mentoredlife IT IS NOT TOO BAD... WE DISCUSSED A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN IT CAME OUT... NOT A BAD PLACE TO START FOR SURE.......

[Jester] tessamae WELL SURE... THEY ADJUST THE RULES FOR THEMSELVES...

[diditrvyeet] Jester from reading recaps, now with a bit more educated eyes, i know they were going to be scrambling for ways to cover their butts for it not happening this weekend

[Jester] diditrvyeet HAHAHAAH.... I ALWAYS LIKE THE STUFF THEY COME UP WITH... SOME IGNORE IT DID NOT HAPPEN AND GO ON LIKE NOTHING MEW... SOME WHINE ABOUT WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.... OTHERS DISTRACT THE PEEPS BY EVEN MORE DETAIL OF THINGS NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ANYWAY....HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE WEEKEND... AS USUAL IT WAS WAY TOO SHORT FOR ME... BUT BACK TO THE GRIND TOMORROW FOR THE WORKERS....

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW...

[Jester] KEEP THE FAITH...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP Empty Re: Sunday Night Jester Chat - Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Or maybe it does. The fact of the mater is we do not know exactly what the terms "delete the zeros," or "restructure the currency" mean. It COULD mean RV, it COULD mean LOP. We could be flush, or screwed. Time will tell. The only tracking I see is where someone failed to wipe the guru poopoo off their feet.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP 2805820865  Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP 2805820865  Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP 2805820865  Sunday Night Jester Chat -  Dropping 000's does NOT mean LOP 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum