Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause

5 posters

Go down

Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause Empty Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Andrew Gause tells why he does not see a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar in the future. Didn't the Kuwaiti Dinar revalue; why can't the Iraqi Dinar? Andrew lays it all out very clearly. Listen to complete interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U8jJlcXOTc
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause Empty Re: Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:27 pm

WOW, did you catch all that GURU LINGO?  LOL, a well indoctrinated dinarian.

It was an interesting segment to listen to.

THanks for sharing Ssmith !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause Empty Re: Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:43 am

For someone who is supposed to be a "currency historian" I thought his explanation and points were not only off the point of the questions asked and it was nothing more than "his opinion".  He seemed to sound quite uneducated in the world of currency and economies.

If you are supposed to be some kind of "currency guru" I would think you would have some specific points to make about why they can't instead of his "half azz" answers he gave as to why their currency would not revalue.  If he knows about currency reform, why not talk about what would happen with this currency in the future.  Such as LOP, or create a different currency all together. He clearly is not on top of what has been done with their new currency designs and what they plan or what they say they plan to do with their currency with regards to "delete the zeros".

I was disappointed I had wasted 10 minutes of my life listening to someone who had no more knowledge of what he was talking about anymore than the local garbage man down at his local watering hole after work, having a beer with his buddies and shooting his mouth off.

I like that he seemed to make a fool of himself on the radio program where many people will listen to him and find his half azz knowledge about Iraqi economy.  Forever carved in stone.

Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause 1656125192 Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause 1656125192 Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause 1656125192 

BTW, I think we are waiting until  late 2016 or later.  So IMHO, don't look for it this year.  That has been my stand since the September 2014. 

2cents             :juggle:

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:48 am

Yes, GoldieGirl, I am in total agreement, and IF it happens at all, we'll be gratefully lucky!!- ..... How have you been? I'm hoping everything is well with you and yours-It's good to hear from you again!! :okjh: :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:56 am

Terbo, it better RV.  I expecting to retire with that money. Will the Dinar ever Revalue? by Andrew Gause 3508649203 

I am good and keeping busy.  Snow is melting, I can almost see green grass and pretty sound will be firing up the BBQ for some nice steaks. 

:spring1: 

Hope you are doing well and enjoying life.    :juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Actually, the Kuwaiti dinar did NOT revalue.  It was never officially devalued, but the street price dropped like a stone with the invasion by Iraq  They just reinstated the original official value.  Also, they did not go and print 2,000 or 3,000 times as many dinar as they had before the invasion.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

I see we are all in agreement.  That dude has no clue what he is talking about  and it proves that ANYONE can call themselves an expert.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum