Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am

Go down

Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am Empty Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am

Post by Ponee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:49 am

"New currency models, delete the zeros, currency replacing. Not words I want to hear. I don't think I have the stomach to exchange this currency for a new one, pay a spread, and then wait for things to settle down again enough for them to start talking about increasing the value again.
I'm tired of this crap".  POSTED BY STAUNCH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am Empty Re: Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Hmmm ... time for a Pam and Tony pep talk AKA dog and pony show.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am 2805820865  Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am 2805820865  Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am 2805820865  Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am Empty Re: Dinarian STAUNCH is feeling the same way I am

Post by HezekiaH on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm

I am only giving Tony my listening ear until he goes to jail.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:26 am

@Kevind53 wrote:Hmmm ... time for a Pam and Tony pep talk AKA dog and pony show.

Don't you mean the dog and Phony show?  Anyway, Staunch is not from TNT - he is from DV.  I don't think he would give a wit about phoney baloney tony

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum