Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday says THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY

2 posters

Go down

Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY Empty Millionday says THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY

Post by RoyBoy Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Millionday: WHOOPOW >>>>
Millionday: HERE WE GO

Millionday: Economic Information Center, on Monday, the central bank to tighten controls on foreign exchange operations in order to prevent money laundering and the monopoly of foreign remittances and speculators control the process.

The head of the Economic Information Center lion Muhammad Ali in a press statement I followed Agency / Source News /, that "Almtaamln are used for more than ten years on the bank to adopt a reference to convert the currency and buy the dollar as a government entity sober possible to trust them and their operations."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE EXCHANGE IS HANDLED WITH CBI FOR THE US DOLLAR AND CBI IS ASKED TO TIGHTEN ALL REGULATIONS TO MOVE FORWARD THAT THEY HAVE WORKED ON PUTTING INTO PLACE FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS

Millionday: He said that "despite some problems, but the bank has succeeded over the years to contain the dollar market, and the assignment of the task for the banks as much as what are correct, they need to tightly controlled its operations, especially the private banks that have not practiced banking properly."

He noted that "oversight will ensure justice mechanisms conversion and prevent money laundering and terrorist financing and knowledge of the currency in which it was carried out by the Central Bank of tracks."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRIVATE BANKS NEED TO BE WATCHED IN THE NEW REGILATIONS AND ALL LEGALITIES NEED TO BE APPLIED FOR THE BANKING REFORM AND THE NEW POLICIES

Millionday: He noted that "banks need a transition period to evaluate its work and expressed his belief that the market because not rise in speculators banks basic factors are responsible for the high dollar prices in the last period and that this new mechanism Stnasabhm it is expected that Aihauloa raise the dollar price on the contrary, probably would take to maintain the stability of the market. "

He stressed that "the central bank's assessment of the demands of the banks deal with this experience and have a return line in the event of failure"

Millionday: SO THE MONITORING NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR THE NEW POLICIES IN THIS TRANSITION PROCESS FOR THE NEW PRICES OF THE US DOLLLAR AS IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO GET USED TO CHANGES BEING APPLIED IN THIS TRANSITION AND ASSESSMENTS NEED TO BE DONE BY CBI

Millionday: END OF REPORT -- WHOOOPOW
----------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THEY ARE DOING INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE WITH THE EXCHANGE BUSINESSES

Millionday: Experts in economic affairs said that Iraqi banks began to suffer a shortage of liquidity in foreign currency (dollar), while the expected rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the devaluation of the dinar as a result of stopping the auction currency, grumbling banking customers of non-receipt of money deposited by the dollar, stressing that handed over the money Dinars expose them to significant losses.

The expert in economic affairs Ahmed Fahmy in an interview for the "long" "The decision to stop the currency auction can be exploited in a positive way by the Central Bank and the Iraqi government," noting that "the implementation of the resolution correctly is not easy, because we must limit the dollar and not to take it out of the market and thus strengthen the Iraqi dinar. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE TRANSITION IS CAUSING IT TO APPEAR AS IF THEY ARE NOT HOLDING AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY HAVE HAD IN THE PAST -- THEY ARE LIMITING THE DOLLAR AND STRENGTHENING THE DINAR -- SMILE

Millionday: Fahmi added by saying that "the central bank's decision can be applied correctly in case of spending pressure and reduce the affidavits and incidentals are not to the dollar significantly." 
He pointed out that "the Central Bank to develop appropriate plans for the success of the decision," but he also said that "to stop the auction may have significant disadvantages, due to increased demand for the dollar, because the bank had pumped $ 50 million a day in the auction, which may make the dollar rises against the price of the dinar, which leads to the Iraqi currency affected significantly. "
He Fahmi said that "the main objective of this step is to limit the hard currency by the central bank, especially after twice the price of the dinar during the past few days," expected to "decline the central bank for its decision in the case of the Iraqi economy negatively affected due to stop the auction of the currency."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REMOVAL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS MADE IT APPEAR THAT THEY ARE NOT CARRYING THE SAME AMOUNT OF CASH BUT IT IS JUST THE MIDDLE OF HUGE CHANGE

Millionday: He Fahmi said that "the main objective of this step is to limit the hard currency by the central bank, especially after twice the price of the dinar during the past few days," expected to "decline the central bank for its decision in the case of the Iraqi economy negatively affected due to stop the auction of the currency."
In the same vein, said an expert on economic affairs Maytham Laibi "long", that "the banks to take such measures in emergency situations when facing a shortage of liquidity in foreign currencies," noting that "the Iraqi banks started having these problems because of the reduction of central bank sales of the dollar ".
He also added that "the lack of distribution of financial dollar amounts have negative effects on customers and lead to an imbalance in the banking system, and weakens the confidence of individuals in the banking system and generates a panic, and lead to significant financial withdrawals, so the reserves become inadequate, especially since these bank

Millionday: operating funds of others do not owns that money, which leads to market instability, in addition to a state of non-confidence in the banks leads to citizens not to deposit their money in banks in the future. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE WORRIED THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE BANKS BUT THEY ARE ANNOUNCING HERE THAT THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRANSITION PHASE FOR CBI AND MONETARY POLICY CHANGES AND REGULATIONS

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A LONG BUT VERY INFORMATIVE REPORT

Millionday: He called Laibi banks dealing in foreign currency to be "assured its customers, it can Tkst amounts customers, and that the money owed by banks and found that the Ptksatha possible for customers."
For his part, sees expert Ahmad Atwani told the "term" that "sudden decision carries a lot of risk to the Iraqi citizens and the economy in general," noting that "the central bank issued a decision on the pretext of its limited foreign exchange to finance foreign trade."
He Atwani said that "the decision was made to shift from exchange rate policy directed to a free exchange rate policy," stressing that "the new policy adopted by the Central does not fit in with the nature of the stage through which the Iraqi economy, because domestic demand for foreign currency (dollar) growing in the local market. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE TOLD THE BANKS THAT DEAL WITH FOREIGN CURRENCY TO INFORM THE CUSTOMERS NOT TO WORRY THAT THE STEPS ARE TO LIMIT FOREIGN EXCHANGE TO FINANCE THE COMING FOREIGN TRADE -- THIS IS ALL STEPS FOR THE NEW POLICY AND ITS TRANSITION STAGE

Millionday: " He pointed out that "demand for the dollar will appear in the parallel market for foreign currency, so the increase in cases of speculation and lead to a large fluctuation in the value of the Iraqi dinar, and the transition from the state of stability in the local currency, and this volatility will impact on the low standard of living of individuals through high commodity prices and services. "
The expert continued that "the decision to stop the currency market will create a huge gap between the prices of locally produced goods and imported goods prices, the central bank will not succeed in implementing the decision in a positive way, but if used in a strict policy controls on foreign exchange." In turn, Mohammed al-Hassani said, one dealing with the North Bank

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CHANGES THAT WILL OCCUR WILL BE THE PRICES AND ALSO CHANGES IN THE BANKS AS THEY MAKE THE CHANGES (CBI) WITHIN THE POLICY AND WILL LEAD TO A HUGE FLUCTUATION IN THE --- VALUE OF THE DINAR

Millionday: The bank refused to hand over the money in dollars for clients with the bank for the second day in a row on the grounds that the bank no longer receives (the dollar) from the Central Bank of Iraq," noting that "a trader with a bank that has deposited his money dollar would be a great loss teams currency received his money when the Iraqi dinar. "
He added by saying that "the ordinary citizen is the biggest aggrieved of this process," calling on the central bank and the specialized agencies to "reverse the decision to cancel the auction currency because of its negative effects on the Iraqi market and citizens."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY

Millionday: The Central Bank of Iraq (February 21, 2015) stop working ERA Bank and the adoption of the banking system as being responsible for foreign remittances.
The governor of the Central Bank of the relationship, in a press statement "was finalized a new formula and leave the old ways, coupled with certain conditions can not remain governor at the central bank, which has the functions and tasks and activities of a large and important for the national economy," noting that it is not true that remains central busily selling the currency like ATM daily basis. "

Millionday: SO THE OLD WAYS FOR CBI HAVE STOPPED AND THE NEW ARE BEING APPLIED PER REPORT -- AND CBI IS TO TAKE CONTROL OF MONITORING THE PROCESS WITH THE PRIVATE BANKS --

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- END OF REPORT --
Millionday: LOVE IT

graylnjo: Sounds very convoluted......do they know what they are doing?? I'm sure they do

Millionday: OH BOY LETS HOPE SO SMILE

Papatom: it sounds very direct to me. CBI is starting international trading. The dinar will be traded internationally against all currencies....is that how you see this MD? NO MORE AUCTIONS..... NO MORE AUCTIONS?????

Millionday: YES AND THEY ARE PREPARING TO APPLY ALL THE REGULATIONS AND LAWS THAT GO WITH IT -- SOUNDS PRETTY POSITIVE AND LOVE THE WORD TRANSITION

JR67: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THEY ARE DOING INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE WITH THE EXCHANGE BUSINESSES ....( Millionday ) Does this statement indicate change i.e. international or reality or in our investment coming soon

Millionday: ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY HAVE STATED IS THAT THEY ARE CHANGING HOW THEY ARE GOING TO SELL THE US DOLLAR AND FOREIGN CURRENCY ON THE MARKET -- THIS WOULD OF COURSE BE THE CURRENCY MARKET THAT THEY HAVE SET UP FOR WITH NASDAQ ETC -- THIS IS ALL PART OF THE MONETARY POLICY THAT CBI HAS STATED THEY WILL BE APPLYING

Papatom: is there ANY way or condition that YOU would see the CBI trying to start international trading of the dinar without changing the value of the dinar??

Millionday: THEY STATED IN THAT REPORT THAT THEY WILL MINIMIZE THE DOLLAR IN THE BANKS AND ONLY USE FOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE STEPS AND BE RAISING THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AS WELL

Imperator: they all but admitted they will be looking for a reality rate this article

Millionday: I AGREE -- THIS WAS A GREAT REPORT

Kal: Isn't Iraq working with BRICS? How are they in bed with the World bank too? Isn't that...Odd?

Millionday: I SEE THEM AS BEING A PART OF MANY ORGANIZATIONS DUE TO THEIR IMPACT FOR THE REGION AND THEIR REPORTED EXPECTATION OF IMPACT ON THE GLOBE AS WELL -- THEY CALLED IT THE "EVENT" WHEN THEY STARTED REPORTING ON THE "NEW IRAQ" SO WE WILL SEE NEW THINGS IMO

Millionday: IRAQ HOPES TO BE A HUGE TRADE HUB AND MANY THINGS THEY HAVE DONE MAKES IT APPEAR THEY WILL BE DUE TO THE ROAD TO EUROPE AND THE MANY PORTS AND ALSO THE TRADE LOGISTICS THEY HAVE PUT IN THEIR MARKET --- THE PLANS ARE AMAZING THAT WE HAVE SEEN OVER THE YEARS IMO

Ladyfox: COMMENT! JUST LIKE THE BIBLE DAYS HUB FOR ALL
-------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: THIS WAS SHOWN TODAY BUT IS HUGE SO I WILL SHOW IT AGAIN

Millionday: Mohammed ended a ministerial committee to re-examine the Federal Court Act work and decided to present the draft law on the agenda of the Cabinet table for the purpose of voting on it. 
The Phad statement to the Office of the Chairman, Deputy Prime Minister by Araji received (news) copy of it today, that 'al-Araji presided, yesterday evening, the official in his office in Baghdad, a meeting of the committee formed to study the draft of the Federal Supreme Court Act. "

Millionday: SO THEY ARE WORKING ON THE FEDERAL SUPREME COURT ACT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON AS WELL -- HUGE
------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Monday, that the province will resort to "another solution" in the event of non-application of the central government to implement the general budget for 2015 and abide by the agreement the oil law. 

Barzani said in a statement issued on the sidelines of a meeting with a number of media institutions officials received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it, "the Kurdistan Regional Government is committed to fully signed the Convention with the federal government, and is willing to address the problems with Baghdad," he said,

Millionday: NOTE -- KURDISTAN IS COMPLETELY IN AGREEMENT WITH THE ERBIL AGREEMENT SIGNED AND READY FOR IMPLEMENTATION

Millionday: adding that "in If you do not the Iraqi government's commitment to the Convention and the non-application of the budget law will resort Kurdistan region to look for another solution. 
Barzani said that "the solution to the problems and the implementation of the budget law of 2015 priorities region which is in the interest of the region and the whole of Iraq," stressing that "the oil policy of the Kurdistan region was established in accordance with the Iraqi constitution.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY EXPECT THE OIL AND GAS TO BE APPLIED AS AGREED ON

Millionday: Barzani pointed that "the Kurdistan region is used all his constitutional rights in the oil file, he does not agree to waive his constitutional rights and the placement of the oil region of the federal government's control," pointing at the same time that "the Baghdad importance for the Kurdistan region not only a matter of oil, but also for all economic, commercial, military and security issues and all other areas.

Millionday: SO THEY NOT ONLY ARE READY FOR THE AGREEMENT TO CONSTITUTIONALLY APPLY THE OIL BUT ALSO THE ECONOMIC , COMMERCIAL, MILITARY, AND SECURITY ALONG WITH ALL OTHER RIGHTS APPLIED -- WHOOPOW

carpet: do you think oil & gas law will be in parliament tomorrow

Millionday: THEY STATED THAT WHEN IT WAS READY THAT THEY WOULD BE HAVING AN EMERGENCY MEETING SO EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT ON THE AGENDA WE HAD EARLIER -- I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED AT ALL

Millionday: OK BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: NOTE -- HERE IS WHAT THEY STATED ABOUT THE HCL

Millionday: Government Abadi face challenges and tasks, including many bills have not been completed, and perhaps set up a new version of the law of oil and gas gain acceptance of the governments in Baghdad and Erbil go a long way in establishing the relationship between the parties on the basis of mutual understanding to resolve other outstanding issues.

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI IS TAKING CARE OF THE HCL -- FINISHING THE AMENDMENTS ACCORDING TO THE MEDIA

Millionday: He stressed that the Kurdistan Alliance, "a project of the new oil and gas law and the amendments thereto widely accepted, he noted that he was" not contrary to paragraph 111 of the Constitution, which provides for the distribution of national wealth to the people. "

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ AND KURDISTAN HAS ACCPETED WHAT HE HAS AMENDED

Millionday: The MP said independent Kurdish Mahmoud Othman, said that "the amendments contained in the new draft oil and gas law is in the framework of the agreement between the Ministry of Oil and the Kurdistan Regional Government," stressing that "the paragraphs of the new law, allows for the Kurdistan region to export oil in exchange for a financial stake of the federal government."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE AGREEMENT THEY MADE IS APPLIED IN THE NEW AMENDMENTS

Millionday: He added Osman told Baghdad International / WAP / "The draft of the new oil and gas law, which was prepared by Dr. Haider Abadi government and amendments thereto, thrown acceptance of the Kurdish party, and that he does not violate paragraph 111 of the Constitution which stipulates the distribution of national wealth to the people."

Millionday: NOTE -- IT CONTAINS THE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH AS AGREED -- GREAT NEWS

Millionday: Osman said that "the bill comes in the framework of cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil to melt the ice and resolving differences and settle the outstanding problems," noting that "the law was passed in the House of Representatives will depend on the consensus of political parties."

It seems that the security challenges posed by the Daash the federal government paid to take several steps to launch a new page in the national relations, and between steps, the agreement reached by the Oil Ministry with the Kurdistan Regional Government, in preparation for the settlement of other issues between Baghdad and Erbil.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LAW WAS SENT TO PARLIAMENT AS IS EXPECTED TO BE VOTED THROUGH

Millionday: NOTE -- DAASH AND THE TERRORISM HAS SLOWED THINGS DOWN SOME
Millionday: SO THE REST IS ABOUT WHAT THE HOLD UP WAS

Road_Kill: Last week there was a big issue with being able to pay the Kurds. What has changed that makes the Kurds so happy and not making a big deal anymore?

Millionday: THEY DID NOT HAVE THE OIL AGREEMENT DONE AND THEY HAD A THREE PRESIDENT MEETING THAT WAS TO RESOLVE ALL ISSUES AND IT SEEMS THEY HAVE AGREED PER MEETING

carpet: if they pass the gas & oil will they have to pay the kurds there 17% immediately

Millionday: THEY STATED THAT THE PAYMENTS WILL BE COMING EVERY 40 OR 45 DAYS

Pablo: Did we get confirmation that the rest of the budget got into the Gazette?

Millionday: YES THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THE ENTIRE BUDGET HAS BEEN PRINTED --- ACCORDING TO A COUPLE REPORTS SO ACCORDING TO THEM IT HAS AND IS TO BE ACTIVATED NOW AND DISTRIBUTIONS WILL BEGIN THE BEGINNING OF THIS WEEK
-------------------------------------------------

Millionday: The Commerce Department reported that Iraq took part in the Arab Economic and Social Council delegation headed by the Minister of Commerce Mlas Mohammed Abdul Karim meetings.
The ministry statement said on Sunday, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of the meetings held at the General Secretariat of the Arab League headquarters in Cairo, and resulted in the gun for a number of decisions that concern Arab affairs of the economic and social terms, including discussion of the Economic and Social Profile of the Council of the League Arab summit level at its regular 26 ".

Millionday: SO IRAQ TOOK PART IN THE ARAB LEAGUE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL MEETING
Millionday: WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE REPORT BECAUSE THERE IS ALOT OF NEWS TO LOOK AT

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE IS A FOLLOW UP MEETING THIS MARCH WITH THE ARAB LEAGUE
-------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: MP Abdul-Karim Al-Naqeeb of the Citizen bloc assured that "the amended Law No. 21 will enter into force in the coming few weeks where some ministerial powers will be given to the local governments.

MP Al-Naqeeb met on Saturday with Governor of Wasit, where he stressed "all the MPs agreed on the need to apply the amended Law, No. 21.
This law will enter into force within few weeks. However, some governorates have already used their powers in this regard, especially in the municipal, health and education spheres, Naqeeb added.

Millionday: SO LAW 21 GIVING POWERS TO THE PROVINCES WILL TAKE AFFECT IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS IN ALL AREAS

Msculver: So no RV until law 21?

Millionday: LAW 21 IS THE SHIFT OF POWERS TO THE PROVINCES -- THIS IS LIKE WE HAVE GOV POWERS IN OUR COUNTIES ETC -- THEY WILL BE ABLE TO CONTRACT THEIR NEEDS AND HAVE FUNDS FOR WHAT THEY NEED ---
---------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS REPORT IS HUGE HUGE

Millionday: IT IS PART OF THE REGULATIONS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD WE WILL SEE WHEN IRAQ IS HEADED FOR INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND ACCEPTANCE BUT LETS READ IT -- SMILE

Millionday: Raised the issue of a study on Iraq's accession to the Convention on the Vta "sensation among specialists, warning of its potential secret accounts at local banks violation, after the Ministry of Finance to discuss this matter with the government banks and the taxes and insurance companies."
Known as "Alvta" which stands for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act as measures limiting evade US citizens from paying taxes to the government, and entered several countries in this agreement recently.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ IS OFFICIALLY TRYING TO JOIN THE ORGANIZATION THAT PROTECTS COUNTRIES FROM TAX EVADING THAT HAS JUST RECENTLY BEEN OUT IN PLACE -- MEANING IT WILL NOT BE A TAX HAVEN FOR US CITIZENS OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIES

Millionday: In this context, the economic academic said Dr. Majid Baidhani: that this law or agreement came to the rescue heavily indebted US Treasury while the Iraqi constitution allows citizens to own more than one nationality. 
He said Baidhani told the "morning" that this system or agreement means that any umbrella of state underlined must be held accountable US person (natural and moral) on revenue earned on its territory and transformation achieved by the tax to the United States any more precisely to act states like collector US taxes.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS MEANS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING INTO PLACE THE LAWS THAT KEEP AMERICANS ETC FROM HAVING ACCOUNTS OF CASH THAT THEY DONT PAY TAXES ON WITHIN THE US ETC

Millionday: He explained that the banks can handle, which fears the law "Vta" not open accounts or granting credits for citizens of US citizenship campaign. 
He noted that this system invented by American minds in order to save the budget crumbling of the Government and the heavily indebted, noting that all companies Americans and individuals working abroad are subject to this procedure as that every country where American works (company or individual) must comply with the application of this system it or Ibt.uan challenges officially joining this law said a banking expert Essam Mohamed:

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REASON I SAY THIS IS HUGE -- WHY WOULD THEY NEED THIS TO BE APPLIED AND BE A PART OF IT UNLESS THEY WERE GOING TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ? -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT THE REST SO YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION

Millionday: Is the US government will prosecute foreign companies operating on its territory and tax shift taxes to the homelands of indigenous companies and individuals? The answer is of course not, and as confirmed by his personal representative of the US Treasury in one of the meetings, which included representatives from some Almassarv.utaba told the "morning": a country like Iraq permits dual nationality, how can the bank verifies that the customer does not hold US citizenship ? And if so, how the banks to make sure the amount of earned income? And Is it possible to become banks (eyes) US Treasury? Of course this is something unreasonable.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY EXCHANGE AT A CALCULATED RATE THAT REPRESENTS FAIR TRADE OR GLOBAL PRICING INDEX

Millionday: He also pointed to the importance of resolving this overlap in case it is decided to join the formal because it will cause the movement of investment in the country, adding that if he was an American individual to Iraq without capital and has only an investment idea and worked on his project with Iraqis inside the country and use the Iraqi and imported materials with Iraqi funds and check him personal income .. on what basis are calculated by the tax and turned to the United States?

Millionday: NOTE -- AS THEY SAY HERE THE FOREIGN INVESTOR WILL BE USING DINAR

Millionday: NOTE -- NOW HOW WOULD SOMEONE KEEP FROM PAYING DUAL TAX ?

Millionday: And the importance of pre-tax accountable to the Iraqi interest and determine the responsibility of duplication calculated by the tax in this case, considering that Iraq is free of double taxation country.
It is worth mentioning that the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari had discussed with the managers of banks and insurance companies and the Tax Authority in the Ministry of Finance and the General Manager of the Commercial Bank of Iraq and tax compliance with the United States of America Agreement (Vta).

Millionday: NOTE -- SO THEIR GAIN WOULD BE TAXABLE INCOME BY THE US OF A FOR AMERICAN COMPANIES

Millionday: According to a ministry statement earlier this month that he has a discussion of tax compliance with the United States of America Agreement (Vta) concluded between the United States and most countries and related tax compliance for foreign accounts to provide tax information on people who hold US citizenship.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ WILL COMPLY WITH THE US LAWS

Millionday: And due to the central bank to submit draft legislation between Iraq and the United States about compliance with US tax law (Vta) for submission to the House of Representatives in the coming period to decide before the fifteenth of September 2015 according to the report by the statement.

The US economic sources reported that law enforcement will not pose a threat to the Arab financial institutions, as the rejection of these financial institutions to the law will lead them to the local contraction, where you will lose the ability to deal with foreign counterparts, or even with local financial institutions that comply with the law.

The US economic sources reported that law enforcement will not pose a threat to the Arab financial institutions, as the rejection of these financial institutions to the law will lead them to the local contraction, where you will lose the ability to deal with foreign counterparts, or even with local financial institutions that comply with the law.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DATE WOULD SIGNIFY THE QUARTERS BEING APPLIED IN ACCOUNTING

Millionday: Some states have decided to make the deal banks with US IRS directly, what makes their financial institutions subject to "Alvta", or face sanctions by the United States will be taken against banks and countries that do not reveal private accounts Americans have deduct 30 percent of the accounts of US banks , and the last was prevented from dealing with them.

Millionday: NOTE -- WE REMEMBER THIS FROM SWITZERLAND ETC NOT LONG AGO

Millionday: NOTE -- HERE IS WHERE IT BEGAN

Millionday: It is noteworthy that the US Tax Compliance Act "Vta" passed by the US Congress in March 2010, as part of the recruitment incentives law to restore employment rates. And be under this law to taxpayers who own financial assets outside the United States, to submit a report statements of those assets for the benefit of US domestic revenue.

Millionday: SO THE LAW IS ABOUT TAXES BEING PAID ACCORDING TO WHAT IS EARNED BY AMERICANS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY PER THE NEW LAW AND IRAQ IS OFFICIALLY ASKING TO BE PART OF THIS AND THIS APPLIES HUGE THINGS -- THIS MEANS THAT IRAQ IS EXPECTING TO BE PART OF A HUGE SOURCE OF INVESTMENT WITH THE COUNTRIES THAT ARE PART IN IT --

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Papatom: this goes along with the Foreign asset tax of 30% on the value of a foreign asset. I hope everyone here on the board realizes their warka bank accounts are going to be taxed like this in Iraq to the US.... this is good news for the investment and bad news for the investor..... oh , jmo. smiles

Millionday: SMILE -- YES IT SEEMS TO GO ALONG WITH THAT REPORT AND I THINK SOME WERE MISLEAD ABOUT THE BENEFITS WHEN THE WARKA BANK NEWS WAS ALL AROUND A FEW YEARS AGO -- THERE IS NO WAY TO AVOID PAYING YOUR TAXES -- TWO THINGS TO BE SURE OF -- PAYING TAXES AND SOMETHING ELSE

MGM: Any news about the good Doctor Shabibi returning to the CBI?

Millionday: NOT A POSITIVE REPORT THAT I SEE
Millionday: MANY SAY THAT HE IS BUT WE NEED INK

Millionday: WOW THAT LAST REPORT MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HOW FAST ALONG WITH THE OTHER ONES THIS IS VERY INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST

vanessa123: MD, I got on late, but any idea how long it could take to pass all these laws

Millionday: NOT HOW LONG BUT I SEE SOMETHING ON PARLIAMENT LETS LOOK AT THAT

Millionday: House of Representatives resumes its 14th legislative term of the second legislative year, the first, on Tuesday, to vote for the first and second readings of a number of laws.

She said the information department of the parliament in a statement received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it, on Monday, that "tomorrow's meeting agenda will include a vote on the draft amendment to the Criminal Procedure Act No. 23 of 1971 and

Millionday: the first reading of the first draft amendment to the Law Antiquities Law Heritage No. (55) for the year 2002 and the first reading of the draft of border crossings into law. " 

The statement added, "The agenda also includes the first reading of the draft anti-terrorism law and the first reading of the project into force Iraqi law on private security companies and the law of private security companies and the second reading of the draft amendment Act Fifth Law maintenance of irrigation and drainage networks No. (12) for the year 1995 ".

Millionday: SO THIS IS JUST WHAT IS RELEASED IN THE REPORT BUT IT CERTAINLY SAYS THEY ARE MEETING ON MANY LAWS -- SO WE ARE NOT SURE IF ALL ARE LISTED HERE AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT THE HCL ETC

Pablo: But if the whole budget has been placed in the Gazette, doesn't that mean that the CBI has to fund it in the next 24 hours?

Millionday: NO IT MEANS THAT THEY WILL BEGIN AND THEY HAVE STATED THAT THEY ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS WEEK

usmarine: I kinda feel like its the wild west over there. Is it legitimately going to be safe to travel and invest? I would love to, but I am also allergic to being kidnapped (and everything that may go w it).
usmarine: is it safe to invest and how?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW -- THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE COALITION IS RETURNING AND THEY HAVE HUGE SECURITY CONTRACTORS AS WELL -- BUT AS FAR AS HOW SAFE IT IS -- I DONT KNOW AND WOULD BE THE WRONG ONE TO ASK HUN

Millionday: THEY HAVE STATED THAT THE ISX AND ESX WILL BE GOING GLOBAL FOR STOCKS TO BE INVESTED IN -- SO THAT WILL BE AN OPTION ACCORDING TO REPORTS
-----------------------------------------------------

Millionday: The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, that national reconciliation is a priority at the current stage, calling for outstanding presence in the government and the House of Representatives of the political blocs to end the suspension.

Hakim said during his chairing of the extended central council meeting, according to a statement his office received news agency Baghdad International / WAP / copy of it,

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SAYING HERE THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT AT THIS STAGE IS THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE

Millionday: "Iraq needs a national reconciliation as a priority at the current stage, stressing" the importance of bringing everyone concessions for all and that seeks to meet in the middle. " .
Hakim outstanding blocks its activity and presence in the House of Representatives and the ministers to "return to exercise its functions in the two chambers," pointing to "the importance of research post Daash and embrace their seducer and return them to the National Front,"

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: SO THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TODAY
Millionday: SMILE AND IT WAS ALOT

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- WE LOVE PROGRESS

Millionday: AMAZING NEWSTIME -- LOTS TO THINK ABOUT THAT IS FOR SURE

Millionday: SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW AT 730 EST FOR NEWSTIME
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY Empty Re: Millionday says THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY 1656125192 WHOOPOW!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY 2805820865   Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY 2805820865   Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY 2805820865   Millionday says  THE CANCEL OF THE AUCTIONS HAS WORRIED THE CITIZENS WHICH WILL BE THE MOST NEGATIVE UNTIL THEY SEE THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum