Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Grins & Giggles from Blaino

3 posters

Go down

blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  Empty Grins & Giggles from Blaino

Post by az-tex Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Here ya go:

http://www.planetdinar.net/index.php?topic=2665.0

Blaino in PlanetDinar Chatroom 7/1/2011 12:45PM CST
« on: Today at 12:55:01 PM »

Fri..12:45 pm CST [Blaino] Edited and modified a lil: Citizens of PlanetDinar.com, it appears that several financial .... "Entities" .... are supporting the Intel that PlanetDinar Intel Services released on Tuesday evening... we released that several international $$$ agencies had completed there work and were prepared in all repects for the release.... and that the the 5th of July or (immediatly) thereafter was the highest probability window for an increase in the value of the IQD. Read that as the 6th and 7th. There "may" be some "announcement" prior to that, however... we Dinarians will most likely be unable to "do anything" with our IQD much before that. This is GOOD NEWS! We can now measure the length of this ride in .... hours?
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

blaino - Grins & Giggles from Blaino  Empty Re: Grins & Giggles from Blaino

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Thanks, az-tex. It's irritating not to be able to go into PD anymore, but I can't pay for it. I appreciate your bringing over Blaino's post. :bball:

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:Thanks, az-tex. It's irritating not to be able to go into PD anymore, but I can't pay for it. I appreciate your bringing over Blaino's post. :bball:

You can still visit the "forum" (that term was used LOOSELY, by the way) if ya want... several of the topics are gone, and you can't post anymore, but you can still read what THEY decide that THEY want to push out to the "unwashed masses"...

I refuse to pay as well, but it doesn't matter to me what THEY do... LOL Wink Very Happy Laughing
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 pm

az-tex wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:Thanks, az-tex. It's irritating not to be able to go into PD anymore, but I can't pay for it. I appreciate your bringing over Blaino's post. :bball:

You can still visit the "forum" (that term was used LOOSELY, by the way) if ya want... several of the topics are gone, and you can't post anymore, but you can still read what THEY decide that THEY want to push out to the "unwashed masses"...

I refuse to pay as well, but it doesn't matter to me what THEY do... LOL Wink Very Happy Laughing

I was a member of that board and didn't even KNOW they were going to a pay system. It was a slap in the face to try to get into chat and be told I couldn't unless I paid for it. I didn't even bother looking to see what they were charging. I'm happy here! bounce :bball: bounce :bball:
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by payitforward Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

FoxyRoxy: Wow! You were that far up the food chain and did not know about the "imminent" changes on PD. . .Well so much for all the 'happy talk' of teamwork, in this together and family. In the inner circle at PD doesn't mean squat. Maybe Blaino will find what he is looking for. . .but I won't be there Smile

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

payitforward wrote:FoxyRoxy: Wow! You were that far up the food chain and did not know about the "imminent" changes on PD. . .Well so much for all the 'happy talk' of teamwork, in this together and family. In the inner circle at PD doesn't mean squat. Maybe Blaino will find what he is looking for. . .but I won't be there Smile

I wasn't "inner circle," just a member. But I was in the forum regularly and also really enjoyed their chat. Apparently, they talked about going to a pay system in a CC, but I hadn't listened to it yet. I'm sure I'm not the only one. At any rate, I wish them all well. After all, no matter which boards we follow, we're all in this together. :flower:
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum