Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget

Go down

Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget Empty Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:50 am

Deputy Kurdish demands the President and the Parliament by pressing the gov't to divert the region's budget NB-125533-635600226551671901

Deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance, on Friday, President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the parliament Salim al-clicking on the federal government for the province's budget disbursement of Kurdistan , and while considered that the government violated the constitution by failing to spend that budget, warned of a "hidden intentions" do not want interest of Kurdistan. The MP Najiba Najib said in an interview for " Alsumaria News ",

" The President and the Parliament and their function basic protection of the Constitution and its application, so we want them pressing the federal government to disburse the financial budget for the Kurdistan region. "

She said Najib, that "the federal government has the capacity and capability of the territory salaries exchange like the others", expressing surprise at "the government regardless of employees' salaries in the areas under the control Daash and failure to pay the Kurdistan employees' salaries, which confirms there are hidden intentions do not want the interest of the region .

" She explained that "public sector salaries budget Federal up to 50 trillion dinars, equivalent to four trillion every month," pointing out that "the government can pay those salaries through the current oil revenues and other income." She Najib, that "the government has a constitutional duty and national and humane and lawful to pay the salaries of staff in the Kurdistan region who suffer from non-payment of their salaries for three months. " The MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Dry longings demanded, Friday, House Speaker Salim al declare its position on not sending the Kurdistan region of employees' salaries, as called for the formation of a parliamentary committee to verify the existence of material liquidity with the government or not. He announced Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, in (November 13, 2015) from the central government's approval to resume the payment of salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region from the federal budget.
2015-02-20

http://goo.gl/Nbrrbi

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum