Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp

Go down

Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp Empty Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 am

Survival, "Adel Abdul-Mahdi" of the assassination attempt

Adel Abdul-Mahdi survives assassinatin attemp 2015-02-19-155604%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84%20%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A

Survived Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, of trying to Tsagath, legally studied by influential in the ministry.

A senior source at the ministry, said that 'the minister, Abdul-Mahdi, an attempt to detect Tsagath, lawfully thought, by some of the general managers in the ministry.'

The source, who works within the cadre coordinating committees at the ministry, said that 'received the Minister's Office officials, papers describes the request of some general managers in the ministry, to the approval of the Minister to exchange large sums of money.'

He said the 'request managers, financial huge amounts, came to buy modern cars (armored) to them', Adin, that 'the use of personal cars to move their shoulders which is heavier', according to the source.

He said that the 'general managers are followers of former minister Abdul Karim and coffee, a close associate of the Dawa party to which they belong to him.'

He explained that 'Abdul-Mahdi refused to sign the request, and ordered a committee to open an investigation on the matter, and the purpose of the request, which some believe was an attempt to provoke a new file corruption lawfully, and try to exploited the media to topple them,' or the assassination of Minister media lawfully ', according to Source opinion.

He said 'turn the minister directing one of the competent committees to open an investigation into the matter, which is what is happening now, in undeclared', noting that 'is expected to be punishing those responsible for the matter of directors, in order to avoid wasting public money on welfare managers and ends Personal'.
2015-02-19

http://www.waradana.com/news/iraq/43/76530/%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A9-

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum