Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region

Go down

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region Empty Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:03 am

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region Kljhkljh2

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 15: informed source in the capital Baghdad, on Sunday, the arrival of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani, and his accompanying delegation to discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the region.

"The delegation will discuss the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil; to refute rumors that claims that Baghdad and the region is committed to oil Convention", adding that "the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, provides for the delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to the Federal Government; for the purpose of export. " Admiral ended

2015-02-15

http://goo.gl/HfOUvT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region Empty Re: Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:04 am

Deputy: Axis to meet Barzani and Abadi will be the issue of the National Guard and Daash in Mosul

Sunday, February 15, 2015 11:35

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region B_280_189_16777215_0_http___kdp.info_grafik_uploaded_2014_Libanun__2014_09_09_h23m38s23__SR

[Baghdad-where]
Deputy for the Kurdish coalition, said on Sunday that the focus of the meeting the President of Kurdistan delegation Barzani and Prime Minister of the Federal Government Haider Abadi will be a matter of political agreement and the National Guard and Daash in Mosul along with the oil agreement.

And Ahmed al-Haj told all of Iraq [where] that "talks the two sides will also include the participation of the region in the political process as well as the issue of the popular crowd and the National Guard, as well as the possibility of confrontation Daash terrorist gangs in the city of Mosul.

The deputy from the Kurdistan Coalition Serwa Abdul Wahid told [where] the provincial delegation, headed by Prime Minister Barzani will meet today Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
The delegation, headed by the provincial Barzani arrived Sunday morning to the capital Baghdad to discuss the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil.

A delegation from the Commission on oil and energy in the Federal House of Representatives visited the Kurdistan region last week and met with the provincial government Barzani, who confirmed his government's commitment to the agreement with the federal government, calling on the Commission to deal with the two governments as a third party, and monitor the agreement and the process of addressing the problems. "

But Barzani, last Wednesday, said in a press statement that "our biggest problem with Baghdad is that they want to fabricate problems," adding that he "can not calculate the amount of Baghdad, the source of oil a day, and we suggest calculate the amount of oil exported once every three months."

The governments in Baghdad and Erbil, announced on the second of December last to reach an agreement in relation to oil exports and the region's share of the budget.

The agreement included the export of the Kurdistan region 250 000 barrels per day through Turkey's Ceyhan line with the export of 300 000 barrels of the province of Kirkuk fields through the same line, and delivery of their revenues to the federal government, which agreed to turn the Kurdish Peshmerga forces paying salaries as part of the security system Alaracah.anthy 2

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/167067-2015-02-15-08-35-42.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region Empty Re: Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:05 am

Abadi and Barzani discuss the outstanding issues and the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region Story_img_54e094123319c

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with KRG President Barzani outstanding issues, and the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil.

According to an informed source told the News} {Euphrates on Sunday that "al-Abadi, received at his office in Baghdad, President of the Region Government Barzani, the two sides discuss the outstanding issues and the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil" .anthy h

http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=76983

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:06 am

Abadi meet with the delegation of the Kurdish presence of ministers to discuss the dispute in the oil agreement points

Sunday, February 15,

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1861_irq_89058377

[Baghdad where]

Met Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the delegation of Kurdistan led by Prime Minister Barzani.

A government source told all of Iraq [where], "The Abadi held talks with Barzani in the presence of ministers about the points of contention in the oil Alagbh between Baghdad and Erbil."

Deputy for the Kurdish coalition, said the meeting the issue of political agreements and the National Guard and Ugodaash in Mosul, as well as the oil agreement.

The delegation, headed by the provincial Barzani arrived Sunday morning to the capital Baghdad to discuss the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil.

And already, a delegation of the Commission on oil and energy in the Federal House of Representatives visited the Kurdistan region last week and met with the provincial government Barzani, who confirmed his government's commitment to the agreement with the federal government, calling on the Commission to deal with the two governments as a third party, and monitoring of the agreement and the process of addressing the problems.

But Barzani, last Wednesday, said in a press statement that "our biggest problem with Baghdad is that they want to fabricate problems," he said, adding that he "can not Baghdad to calculate the amount of oil exported daily, and we suggest calculate the amount of oil exported once every three months."

The governments in Baghdad and Erbil, announced on the second of December last to reach an agreement in relation to oil exports and the region's share of the budget.

The agreement included the export of the Kurdistan region 250 000 barrels a day through the Kurdish oil pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan with the export of 300 000 barrels of the province of Kirkuk fields through the same line, and deliver revenue to the federal government, which agreed in turn to the Kurdish Peshmerga forces paying salaries as part of the Iraqi security system .anthy 2

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/167107-2015-02-15-12-47-30.html

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 am

Continuation of the meeting between Barzani and Abadi

By Rustam Sarkawt 

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region 105636Image1
Barzani meets with Iraqi Prime Minister

Roudao - Baghdad,

according to sources familiar with the meeting between the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi constant so far the meeting. According to information obtained by the Roudao Media Network, "the two sides met on the afternoon of Sunday and held a meeting and negotiations are still ongoing for a very now. "

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 am

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi receives Kuwaiti Ambassador

Kurdish Delegation arrives in baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the region 15-2-2015

1 5 -2-2015

Mr. Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, received in his office on Sunday, the Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad, Mr. Ghassan Al-Zawawi, were discussed during the meeting to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries in all fields of political and security developments in Iraq and the region. 

He stressed the importance of the transition from the reset process problems to build positive relations between the two countries, and promote the interest of the two peoples in the security, economic and investment fields.

Information Office of the Prime Minister 15 February 2015

http://pmo.iq/press2015/15-2-2051.htm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum